Page 545 of 671 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 10059

Yeah I'm likely to skip this, it looks like another Damian centred book, they even got emiko's eye colour wrong. Wallace looks like he's still struggling with the same issues and Shado's had complete character 180.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BLFB View Post
    So there was no explanation about how Teen Titans were separated? because I remember them being friendly with each other and all before No Justice happened. So it was just "ok, we almost died... I need a new team" ???? lol
    Just like with the Titans. They broke her off-screen for no reason because they wanted to change the members.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by leo619 View Post
    Not surprising, even just look at the annual. Damian comes off as strong and capable while both Emiko and Wally gets the short end of the stick. I wouldn't be surprised if the new series is another Damian show book with the remaining being just side kicks. If that happens, i'm definitely out.
    And what correlation does it have with Damian? Damian fought a bunch of mooks. The other 2 fought actual supervillains. If you're going by accomplishments then Damian failed to save the restaurant and its owner. Each character starred in 3 distinct stories that never overlapped with each other so none of the characters impacted each other on any level. Many even feel that Emiko's story was the best.

This ridiculous obsession with using Damian as a measuring stick needs to end. Its grating now, he's Robin, Son of Batman and has had a strong publication history so he's going to have a massive leg up over newbies like Crush, Djinn and Roundhouse anyway who have been specifically created for him or a character like Emiko who directly owes her existence to hin. Nu Wally has been a disaster from day one and Aquaman franchise cant be bothered to give a crap about Aqualad(any of them). Its not Damian's responsibility to carry these characters and make them look good but he's atleast doing the former. Remove Damian and this incarnation completely crashes.DC also made it clear who this run was going to be centered on. I'm not on board the train yet but DC made no attempts to hide that "Damian is getting HIS generation".
    Besides not like being Damian's "No man" made Beast Boy any more likable or compelling. He just came across as whiny, petty and stupid
    Last edited by Armor of God; 06-27-2018 at 10:45 PM.

All-New Member

I'm just getting started reading the New Teen Titans, and the dialogue is the best part of the comic for me. Although the Stories are almost equally as awesome.

All-New Member

I didn't like how in Geoff Johns Titans, they continued with a completely different team. The chemistry was never the same after.

So they are turning Damian into Red Hood. Ugh.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    when your the books sell
    what do you do

no one checkin for red arrow anyway
    Red Arrow’s story in the special is part of why I’m curious about where the book goes despite mini Batgod 2nd round of putting together a team to satisfy his ego, so that’s a load of crap.

That attitude is why DC is struggling. The more they put their eggs in one basket, it sends a message to their potential audience that they shouldn’t bother giving a damn about anyone without a Bat symbol on their chest.

BANNED

Speedy= Robin Ripoff
    Emiko=Damian ripoff
    They're not exactly creating new baskets with these characters.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

DC Universe trailer and website is out with Brenton Thwaites Robin as the face

Attachment 67595

Mighty Member

Im really really looking forward to Damians new titans team! Loved the special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    Woah he looks so cool! Awesome!!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownbrown View Post
    As far as live action Robin costumes go, this is probably as good as you can get

Yeah, that looks pretty great. I love the texturing on the inside of the cape -- looks metallic and protective. They pulled off the yellow perfectly. I'm not sold on the weird boot tops, but I like that they kept Tim's split-toe design. The gloves seem kinda clunky, like ski gloves, but maybe that's just the picture. Overall, it works really well.

Interesting that they didn't pad him up a lot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by AquaLantern View Post
    Red Arrow’s story in the special is part of why I’m curious about where the book goes despite mini Batgod 2nd round of putting together a team to satisfy his ego, so that’s a load of crap.

That attitude is why DC is struggling. The more they put their eggs in one basket, it sends a message to their potential audience that they shouldn’t bother giving a damn about anyone without a Bat symbol on their chest.
    no its not, damian books have always been consitent like most Grayson material, and i doubt they would ever give red arrow a shot on her own,