Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Glad to see there is a date, if that is the right date it looks like the writer did what he said and got focused on getting it out. Hopefully, if that is a real date, issue 3 will be in March. And 4 in April like it was in the solcations. Hopefully.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Incredible Member

This book is deader than a door knob. I'm sure a few more issues will come out, but it won't have the sales anymore. I'm afraid Archie will give up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by wwise03 View Post
    This book is deader than a door knob. I'm sure a few more issues will come out, but it won't have the sales anymore. I'm afraid Archie will give up on it.
    I don't know if Archie will give up on it before many readers do . . .

eharasan

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I just got an email from TFAW that says: Your pre-order for Sabrina #3, which was scheduled to be released on 2014-12-03, has been cancelled. The release of this item has been cancelled by our supplier, and we are unable to obtain it at this time. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Their website still shows #2 with a Feb. 25 release date, and then #4 with a May 6 release date with no #3 in between. Not a very good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by eharasan View Post
    I just got an email from TFAW that says: Your pre-order for Sabrina #3, which was scheduled to be released on 2014-12-03, has been cancelled. The release of this item has been cancelled by our supplier, and we are unable to obtain it at this time. We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

Their website still shows #2 with a Feb. 25 release date, and then #4 with a May 6 release date with no #3 in between. Not a very good sign.
    Based on that, I'm guessing either late March or early April could be a new date (unless May 6th gets pushed out further). Still, hard to have confidence in this.

BANNED

i think this series is canned....no way to think the second issue would ever come out if they had to cancel pre-orders for the third

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    i think this series is canned....no way to think the second issue would ever come out if they had to cancel pre-orders for the third
    If they were the old pre-orders, it might not have been Archie doing the cancelling. It might have been the company that people pre-ordered through.

BANNED

the other issues weren't canned just #3....i don't have much hope

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    If the readers haven't given up on it already, they are going to. I would be surprised if issue 2 sells half of what issue 1 sold. At that point, Archie won't bother to keep putting them out. Hell, they can't bother to put them out after what I would assume were good sales of issue 1.

If the readers haven't given up on it already, they are going to. I would be surprised if issue 2 sells half of what issue 1 sold. At that point, Archie won't bother to keep putting them out. Hell, they can't bother to put them out after what I would assume were good sales of issue 1.
    There are semi-legitimate reasons for why the second issue was delayed . . . poor planning, and other priorities for the writer that involved a potential TV show for the Archies (which I'm assuming would be more lucrative for the company).

But the lack of pre-planning (like maybe having a second issue ready to go before releasing issue #1) and lack of official communication as to why this is happening and when it might be resolved are the bigger faults in my eyes.

BANNED

according to tfaw.com sabrina#2 has been rescheduled to 4/1/15

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    according to tfaw.com sabrina#2 has been rescheduled to 4/1/15
    Why is that so appropriate?

BANNED

no hope for them....only thing I'll get from archie comics will probably be the sonic books

Incredible Member

Let's quit fooling ourselves here...the book is cancelled. Time to shut the post down.

Let's quit fooling ourselves here...the book is cancelled. Time to shut the post down.
    Why do people keep saying it? Chronically delayed, yes . . . but I doubt it's reached the "cancelled" stage yet.