Page 25 of 1127 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Genesis
    Thanks for the minion, Cleric. I've always wanted a warmachine. }

EDIT: On a different note, originally I was going to do something based off God Eater for this, but felt like it would be too much/ too difficult to piece together.
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I have a feeling that since Cleric only rated my bio as 'fine' instead of 'good', that it needs work.

Oh, no, it was great. Sorry, sometimes when I reply by phone I'm a bit taciturn.

I liked who her trainer was, by-the-way.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Oh, no, it was great. Sorry, sometimes when I reply by phone I'm a bit taciturn.

I liked who her trainer was, by-the-way.
    Thanks. I wanted to write it up in a way that made sense and made sense in explaining how she ended up on earth and why. Also to leave an opening for a possible cameo later on....sigh...looks like I'm in this even though I know I shouldn't (for personal reasons). I assume that if I am unavailable that I can jump in later and catch up if need be.

Saying that I'll probably edit her abilities to reflect those of her mentor to a degree.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Name: Major Damask

Race/Species: Golem

Height/Weight: 30', 10,000lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 115

Style: Fist'o cuffs

Techniques

-Batter (a series of rapid fire magic enhanced punches that impart elemental damage)

-Mag Canon (a burst from it's left arm that's essentially a bolt of magic power used to trap enemies in a barrier of magic)

-Eye beams (mana bolts that fire from its eyes and act like ranged punches for it, doing physical and not energy based damage)

Items: None, is a stone/metal golem.

Special: Can slowly regenerate as long as it's touching the earth.

History An ancient war machine created by warring mages centuries ago, Damask was found some five years ago by Willa. Reanimated, the massive golem quickly took a shine to it's rescuer and became her number two in the Red Raiders. Usually quiet and in the background, Willa only sends Damask out when force, not finesse, is required.

Other:Despite being a golem, it does seem to possess a mind of its own. It is incredibly loyal to Willa.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks. I wanted to write it up in a way that made sense and made sense in explaining how she ended up on earth and why. Also to leave an opening for a possible cameo later on....sigh...looks like I'm in this even though I know I shouldn't (for personal reasons). I assume that if I am unavailable that I can jump in later and catch up if need be.

Saying that I'll probably edit her abilities to reflect those of her mentor to a degree.
    Sounds good to me, Tami.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Thoughts on the NPC's so far?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Looks like the makings of a massacre, but otherwise very interesting.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Last three were a pretty wide spread I'd say. Genesis freaks me out a bit. Hope it's a while before we face that.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Seeing Genesis makes me believe our power levels will be way up there by the time we get to her. I hope, anyway.

Sarada won't care for the half-breed at all. Especially if he's been killing Saiyans.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

Name: Chuan

Race/Species: Human

Height/Weight: 5'7"/145 lbs

Appearance: Post-Workout

Power Level: 6,000

Style: Internal Arts

Techniques:

Fundamentals
    • Afterimage: Chuan uses a burst of speed to leave behind an image even after he's already moved away from the spot.
    • Flight: Chuan is capable of flying using his Ki to propel him through the air.
    • Ki Reinforcement: By channeling his Ki into objects, he can enhance their toughness and power.
    • Ki Sensing: This technique is used to sense the Ki of others.

Core Skills
    • Expunging Pulse: Chuan can channel Ki through his own or another's body to clear the Ki channels of impediments and promote healing.
    • Phantom Needles: This tricky technique can be used to project needle-like Ki blasts, their concentrated power more suitable for precise attacks instead of mass destruction.
    • Pressure Points: The basis of his external skills, he favours precise strikes to vital areas so as to disable people with minimal Ki expenditure.
    • Rippling Water Palms: A rudimentary technique that allows Chuan to more efficiently transfer the power of his palm strikes across physical mediums, partially bypassing armour at this level of skill.
    • Tracing the Dragon's Tail: With a single touch, Chuan can send a pulse of energy through the target's body, revealing their internal anatomy and their Ki channels to everybody who can sense Ki.
    • Vital Sculpting: Chuan can manage the healing process through applying stimuli to various pressure points, allowing the body to focus on specific tissues or even causing it to heal 'wrong'. This latter application can be compared to letting a broken bone heal without setting it properly first, creating a diminished state that is still considered to be 'normal' by the body.

Items:
    • Capsule: One with a tent, and one to store clothes along with other supplies.
    • Communicator
    • Flute
    • Needles: 108 acupuncture needles, to be exact. Easily replaceable, if necessary.

Special: Acrobatics, Acupuncture, Contortionism

History:
    Abandoned at birth, Chuan was an unwanted child left in the care of a travelling circus. Raised by the troupe's doctor, he spent his time learning both internal medicine and his fellow performers' skills when he wasn't busy helping to set up equipment for shows and fetch supplies. While he disliked his duties at first, he eventually began to warm up to his tasks and looked forward to the time he could take part in the performances as well. When he finally got to make his debut, he finally understood the beauty of what they did. Of course, that wasn't to say that he would neglect his adoptive father's teachings. Chuan proved to be a quick study, albeit overly eager to test out his newly acquired knowledge on others. As easygoing and flamboyant as he was, it was hardly a good sign when he came around with needles in hand and a big smile on his face.

Some would call him a borderline lunatic, while others were bemused by his curious nature. Either way, he was invested in helping people, even if it didn't seem like a very good idea. Of course, his eccentricities eventually landed him in trouble. He was no protector of justice, but he did not appreciate it when people tried to take advantage of his adoptive family. Unfortunately for him, the person he fended off was a rather strong bandit, one who ended up scarred as a result of Chuan's sneak attack. Fearing what would happen if he stayed around the troupe after this incident, he formally cut ties with them for the sake of appearances. While they understood his decision, they were still reluctant to let him go as he set off on his own. Truth be told, while he didn't want to leave, their safety and the possibility of him travelling the world on his own drew him onto this inescapable course. As a final gesture to the troupe, he dared his nemesis to chase him down, drawing the criminal's attention and ire as Chuan embarked on his journey into the unknown.

Maybe one day, he'd get caught. Maybe. Until that time, he would explore the world to its fullest!

Other:
    • His given name is Cantonese for a meat skewer dish.
    • Chuan doesn't know many songs with the flute, but he does favour one.
    Last edited by Eternal Torment; 06-18-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Seeing Genesis makes me believe our power levels will be way up there by the time we get to her. I hope, anyway.

Sarada won't care for the half-breed at all. Especially if he's been killing Saiyans.
    Psst. Sarada....those gripes are the wrong way around. And maybe not the first one at all.

Now I'm imposing my human values on her culture though.

Character Link

Okay, I wasn't feeling the magical girl..or rather I did but the other idea ran out so maybe another time. Here's the new one, Cleric can look it over at his leisure

Quote Originally Posted by Sion Reaver View Post
    Character Link

Okay, I wasn't feeling the magical girl..or rather I did but the other idea ran out so maybe another time. Here's the new one, Cleric can look it over at his leisure
    Seems solid to me, man.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Personal thoughts, or in-character thoughts?
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Wow, apparently, there's been an RP awakening while I was out eating holiday ham.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So we've got Miburo back in here, we got ET. Who's left? Who's next? Bring em all back in here, I say. All
    Of. The. Warriors.
    What do you know about Cleric games?

Boy these sure are some BOSS FIGHTS. A cosmic terror and a super saiyan seem fun, although we're going to have to figure out how to do anything before they nuke the solar system we happen to be standing in.

I would like to know more about Threshlings, though I suppose that'd be filled in during the campaign.