Page 202 of 324 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 4846

LOVED X-Men Red #10. Was awesome seeing Jean interacting, leader-to-leader, with high-profile Avengers like Tony Stark and Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    LOVED X-Men Red #10. Was awesome seeing Jean interacting, leader-to-leader, with high-profile Avengers like Tony Stark and Cap.
    Agreed! Hope it's the first of more. Jean hasn't had a chance to really interact with the heavy hitters in the Avengers. She's still reconnecting with her friends in the X-men. Hope she gets to do more of that in 2019.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I hope the events of #10 don't spawn too many arguments. I personally enjoyed it though:

spoilers:
    This issue will now beg the question of why:
    a.) The X-Men don't call in the mainstream heroes to help more often
    &
    b.) The X-men should never have problems with telepaths again.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    LOL. You give her too much credit.

I agree with most of this with the exception that Jean & Emma stay away from each other. The JG LS actually handled their relationship rather well. They worked well together and even after Scott's decision (because it was HIS) they were civil to one another...it's the fans that have this unhealthy animosity not the characters.

And 100% with Storm..she lead the Xmen, she was 2nd in command after Cyclops...Schism and all that other crap never needed to happen.
    That Jean Grey issue was the final reason I don't want to see Emma and Jean together. Hopeless hates the adult Jean, seems like he was on some internet forums for some of the arguments made.
    It was completely pro-Emma, making little of the suffering of Jean. I didn't saw Emma ask forgiveness for all the **** she threw on Jean.

Storm lead almost got all x-men wiped, it was badly done. All for the white savior do it half-assed villain journey. i don't judge the Storm fans hard, because they got robbed really bad

BANNED

Being a Jott fan seeing that bishop and Jean thing made me cringe...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    That Jean Grey issue was the final reason I don't want to see Emma and Jean together. Hopeless hates the adult Jean, seems like he was on some internet forums for some of the arguments made.
    Hopeless hates Jean? i honestly didn't know. He did an amazing job with her on season one, I thought he liked her.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-07-2018 at 11:59 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

BTW what's the veredic on Jeen's solo on this thread?
    I enjoyed the art but didn't like the last arc. It was confusing with everything about ghost jean and real jean coming back. it's like marvel didn't know what to do at the end.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-07-2018 at 12:01 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

"You lied to me, Jean. You stole my man."

That's a hard pass from me.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I enjoyed the art but didn't like the last arc. It was confusing with everything about ghost jean and real jean coming back. it's like marvel didn't know what to do at the end.
    It started good then Emma and Ghost Jean show up and then forced Phoenix Rez tie-in nonsense.

4/10.

Hopeless hates Jean? i honestly didn't know. He did an amazing job with her on season one, I thought he liked her.
    Hopeless like Teen Jean not adult Jean;

Seemed like I was seeing Jean haters take the form of Emma on that issue. They all say everything is about Jean , so in the issue Emma calls Jean out on it.

I liked it, it was fun and very important to Jeen growth. Sure it was filler and all, because it doesn't matter.
    The only issue I didn't liked was the Emma one. 7/10

Disappointing. It only got decent towards the end with Psych War but the Marvel team up featuring an annoying version of JG was awful. The art overall was pretty bad. Definitely not worthy for the first solo featuring Jean as lead

Ya...I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda done with X men red due to the fact that it kinda really slow and to many wallpapers character. Looking foward to see Jean in Extermination or exterminated the one with hope and most of all the reboot of the x men Uncanny

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Black Queen View Post
    Ya...I don't know about you guys but I'm kinda done with X men red due to the fact that it kinda really slow and to many wallpapers character. Looking foward to see Jean in Extermination or exterminated the one with hope and most of all the reboot of the x men Uncanny
    You are done when there's only one issue left?

Done meaning that I'll still read but enjoying it is hard to say anyway like you said only one issue left

Quote Originally Posted by LP22 View Post
    Being a Jott fan seeing that bishop and Jean thing made me cringe...
    What Bishop and Jean thing?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    What Bishop and Jean thing?
    It's typhoid mary doing her thing in that scene bishop went over to Jean and get all flirty then storm saw them ran crying. I don't even get it they did nothing really nothing thats why i find it really off the chart drama