Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default X-men unlimited 9 green part 6 mamba is here

Curse v mamba. Curses dark force vision is nature girl completed her goal... everything is on fire, building are bleeding, and it looks like he'll on earth. She's a disturbed child.

Mamba v natura girl. Mamba wonders if nature girls plan it to hit every oil refinery 1by 1 why not pay her/ people to do it using Krakatoa infinite money.

Curse breaks out thanks to dog a tries to shoot a guard.

Nature girl hit by dark force. Sees thee guy she killed asked her "how dose a disposable plastic bag in the ocean justify her killing him ?"

Her answer. I'd do it again your part of the problem. And breaks out with a ghost turtle help.

Curse can freely enter other people dark force illusion. Laughs at Scizor head for being dead. Again she's a disturbed child

Mamba is done tells the guards just to shoot them.

But wait what up in the air is it a bird , is it a plan no its the best member of weapons x the best there is at what they do fan favorite x character .... Sauron decends and is here for revenge.

Logan dosent appear. I belive he's still being outsmarted by random animals

Curse is something else!
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Is there any confirmation that Curse isn’t half demon? Just wondering cause her visions are hellish.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

That's right NG you tell that scissor neck what for.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Is there any confirmation that Curse isn’t half demon? Just wondering cause her visions are hellish.
    She's definitely of Amenth. She'd fit right in on Mars.
    Last edited by CoCoBandz; 10-25-2021 at 07:08 AM.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

Logan dosent appear. I belive he's still being outsmarted by random animals
    I'm hoping that is the next issue. Logan playing chess with a badger and losing.

Reading this is just surreal. It's like it exists in another world seperate from the rest of the MU. Silly but not silly enough to be a comedy. Dark but not dark enough to have some weight. Everything feels so light and disconnected. Curse is just insane. In that way you only get to be insane in comics. I can't hang a diagnose on her because we don't really explore it.

Nature Girl isn't driving the story in the sense that she is pushing it forward. Her goal hasn't changed but she isn't given that much presence. It's like the comic knows that the premise of making her more interesting has failed and now it's focusing on the other characters. If anything I would say that Curse is at the center now.

Hickman started this with ambitions of pushing the medium. Duggan is treating it as something of less importance where he can just be silly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    No. She's from earth normal mutant. Just really and I mean really fucked up. And this defintitley isn't a way to justify Kate pryde trying to fight a child in marauders 1 or 2

Extraordinary Member

Logan, best tracker in the world and one of the most dangerous members of the X-force also the centre of the X-men big change being beaten/slowed down by random animals....

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Logan, best tracker in the world and one of the most dangerous members of the X-force also the centre of the X-men big change being beaten/slowed down by random animals....
    To be perfectly fair, given his handling of the situation is better for everyone if he stays away. I mean if he tried to sympathize with her a few issue ago or anything insted of saying "give up" a alot of this would have been avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    To be perfectly fair, given his handling of the situation is better for everyone if he stays away. I mean if he tried to sympathize with her a few issue ago or anything insted of saying "give up" a alot of this would have been avoided.
    What would be avoided? Nature Girl already murdered a guy and was dead set on murdering some more before Wolverine even got involved.

I swear the decompression in this book has just gotten painful at this point. We may be entering a point where even Bendis himself would be saying “Just get to the point already!”

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I swear the decompression in this book has just gotten painful at this point. We may be entering a point where even Bendis himself would be saying “Just get to the point already!”
    I think that may be the point of these unlimited series' (very similar to webtoons)

It's a weekly bitesized comic experience, does it pay off? Who knows; but I wonder if we will ever continue the Hickman story or will it be another dropped storyline

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

My god, just actual read the damn thing - this is crap.
    I'm guessing we're supposed to NOT like either Nature Girl or Curse at this stage - at least, I hope for the sake of the writer that we're not.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I love Curse actually.

And for Nature Girl, I think it is a nice development. Lets be honest, she was a bit boring in the Gen X Vol 2 series.

But the part I liked most of #9 was how Black Mamba used her powers.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    My god, just actual read the damn thing - this is crap.
    I'm guessing we're supposed to NOT like either Nature Girl or Curse at this stage - at least, I hope for the sake of the writer that we're not.
    Same

Also this is the X-men writer, I'm afraid now that his X-men is only good because he's just doing character fan service so far and has the best artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    But the part I liked most of #9 was how Black Mamba used her powers.
    This is definitely the best use of Black Mamba in several years. The rest of it? Meh.