Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Default Your Ideas of a possible (future) son or daughter of a DC Couple?

Hello,

I would ask what your ideas would be for a possible/future daughter or son of a DC Couple?

I would love to see:

Daughter of Cassie Sandsmark and Conner Kent:

Half Amazon,Half Kryptonian...

It would be cool with Lasso,Tiara,Bracelets,Sword,Shield and a costume which is a mix of Titans of Tomorrow Cassie and Conner..
    Powerset of Conner mixed with probably Electrokinesis...Fighting Style based on Wonder Woman.....

Son or Daughter of the Young Justice TV Series Version of Tula mixed with Conner of the Comics

Magic powers mixed with Conners Powers and the ability to live under the water and on land could be cool...

Ultimate Member

Most of my ideas would be for children of various Legion couples;

Karate Kid + Sensor / Projectra = child would be a martial artist with superhuman senses and weak illusory / sense-affecting powers (such as a blinding strike).

Ultra Boy + Phantom Girl = child able to channel ultra-energy to enter one of three forms; A) phased, intangible, green ghost, B) pure destructive energy in a humanoid form, C) super-dense, strong and tough, body reinforced by ultra-energy.

Bouncing Boy + Duplicate Damsel = child able to 'expand' in all directions, multiplying into dozens of selves and attacking as a one-person army.

Element Lad + Shvaugn Erin = child able to elementally transmute only their own body, but retain animation and consciousness in transformed states. (Form of, a walking titanium statue! Shape of, a massive person-shaped cloud of nitrogen gas!)

Fantastic Member

Giovanna Thomas Wayne the son Zatanna Zatara and Bruce Wayne, has his mother magical abilites and his detective skills.

Mera Kent the daughter of Clark Kent and Lori Lemaris.

Marie Anders the daughter of Garfield Logan and Koriand'r/Kory Anders/Starfire.
    Last edited by brer rabbit; 02-21-2019 at 06:55 AM.

I read a Batman Beyond fanfic where the Question and Huntress had twin daughters so I'd go with that.

Extraordinary Member

I would choose to have Beast Boy and Raven finally get married and have a kid. Forget the reboot.

I would also be in favor of a second kid for Lois and Clark. Maybe a girl this time.

BANNED

guy and ice should have a kid who constantly is on the verge of losing it as his Norse heritage fights his volatile guy genes.
    another interesting child would be one that would have sprang from the union of lobo and empress if they had stayed together in the future. imagine a child of lobo possessing a piece of the anti life equation which was rumoured to be the source of her power.
    then there would be bat-cat the child of selina and Bruce.
    bat-beetle the child of blue beetle and Barbara. lol

this i would love to see...

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    guy and ice should have a kid who constantly is on the verge of losing it as his Norse heritage fights his volatile guy genes.
    another interesting child would be one that would have sprang from the union of lobo and empress if they had stayed together in the future. imagine a child of lobo possessing a piece of the anti life equation which was rumoured to be the source of her power.
    then there would be bat-cat the child of selina and Bruce.
    bat-beetle the child of blue beetle and Barbara. lol
    Norse mythology is pretty violent so Guy would fit right in.

Boisterously Confused

(The New) Amazing Man: Son of Powergirl and Mr. Terrific. A supergenius Demi-Kryptonian (roughly Action Comics #1 Superman power-scale), supplementing his abilities with a vast array of technologies of his own design.

Astonishing Member

You know what would be really cool, a half korean daughter of Wally West and Linda Park becoming the next generation of The Flash family after Bart. You could actually move, one day, onto the idea of the fastest woman alive because The Flash (Unlike Aquaman, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman) isn't a necessarily gendered name and could be held by different sexes without having to create a derivation like Supergirl or Batwoman.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Akila Grace, daughter of Artemis Grace and Jason Todd: She'd have the standard Amazonian power set (including her mother's ability to pull weapons out of nowhere), be well versed in most forms of combat and eventually inherit the lasso of submission and All-Blades from her parents.

She'd enjoy practicing archery with her Uncle Roy, being spoiled by her Aunt Kori and using her father to play catch with Uncle Zarro.

Kal Dox, the son of Supergirl and Brainiac Five, named of course after Kara's cousin and Querl's dear friend Superman. Raised by the proverbial village of the entire Legion, he'd grow up to be incredibly adept at super-heroics, and also would be a little too smart for his own good, as is traditional with the Dox line. Querl, always self-policing for signs of the customary malign hypercognition which usually indicates a Brainiac, worries because he legitimately isn't sure whether his son's precociousness is just a natural result of being half Kryptonian, half Yod-Coluan, or if they might actually have another Brainiac on their hands.
    "You know the deal, Metropolis. Treat people right or expect a visit from me."

Pamela Isley and Kyle Rayner

Daughter - Lives on the moon as she loves the sight of the earth so much, has terraformed an eden and offbeat building complex, as a hub for spacefarers

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    this i would love to see...

What's this from?

Never mind. Found it. GL Vol 4, #63. Thanks for posting.