Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofcrabs View Post
    Other than Miranda and Jack, I personally thought that pretty much all the human options for the whole trilogy were lame/boring. Hopefully it won't be forever until the next game comes out.
    I didn't mind Jacob either. But I didn't use him much. The humans introduced in 2 were much more intriguing than the 2 introduced in 1 (besides Shepard, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Why would you kill off Wrex? That will bite you hard in the ass in the next two games. Plus its Wrex!
    Most people had to because their points weren't high enough. Tough to do in the first game.

Ultimate Member

I always had my points high enough for Wrex to live, high enough to get Saren to kill himself at the end, meaning that I only had one fight at the end instead of two. Wrex is funny in the second game as well, ah the benefits of a redundant nervous system...then Shepard replies...yeah...human's don't have that....

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Most people had to because their points weren't high enough. Tough to do in the first game.
    If you do the side quest where you get his family armor back you don't have to have that high scores. Actually I don't think you need to do a Paragon/Renegade wheel reply if you do that, but don't quote me on that.

If you do the side quest where you get his family armor back you don't have to have that high scores. Actually I don't think you need to do a Paragon/Renegade wheel reply if you do that, but don't quote me on that.
    I didn't get his family armor until my second play through. ME1 didn't spell things out like the next two games did... looking back on it, I think that's a good thing. You really had to dig for side quests.

I was one of those people who was too afraid of "the point of no return" in games, where all the side quests would no longer be avalible, so I did as many as I can before the next mission.

Thankfully, I managed to save everyone =}

spoilers:
    Except Mordin in Mass Effect 3, who sacrificed himself to cure the Genophage

Mordiinnnn ;O;

Oh and the people that had to die, like Kaiden and Legion.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Step View Post
    I was one of those people who was too afraid of "the point of no return" in games, where all the side quests would no longer be avalible, so I did as many as I can before the next mission.

Thankfully, I managed to save everyone =}

spoilers:
    Except Mordin in Mass Effect 3, who sacrificed himself to cure the Genophage

Mordiinnnn ;O;

Oh and the people that had to die, like Kaiden and Legion.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Mordin gets such a great sendoff, though. "Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong."
    end of spoilers
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    spoilers:
    Mordin gets such a great sendoff, though. "Had to be me. Someone else might have gotten it wrong."
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    seashells <3
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yep yep! Probably the best mission in ME3.

But hearing him sing Scientist-Salarian/Major General all afraid and stuff, that was heart-breaking. OTL
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I didn't get his family armor until my second play through. ME1 didn't spell things out like the next two games did... looking back on it, I think that's a good thing. You really had to dig for side quests.
    Doesn't he mention in a convo you have with him on the Normandy that he wanted to track it down?

I think it was the first side quest I stumbled upon after the first mission because I basically did all of the side quests/investigating before doing the main story missions. Well excluding recruiting Liara since I wanted my full team pretty early.

Ultimate Member

If you talk to Wrex on the Normandy after a mission or two yeah you can get him to talk about how he's looking for his family's armor, much like with how Garrus talks about that crazy doctor that he's been looking for.

Doesn't he mention in a convo you have with him on the Normandy that he wanted to track it down?

I think it was the first side quest I stumbled upon after the first mission because I basically did all of the side quests/investigating before doing the main story missions. Well excluding recruiting Liara since I wanted my full team pretty early.
    Yea, but you have to keep investigating. People who don't walk around after every mission and talk to every one will miss out on some things.

BANNED

I always brought Ashley/Miranda on every mission.

Garrus was a usual pick as well. Along with Thane and that DLC creature in 3 whose name escapes me atm

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I always brought Ashley/Miranda on every mission.

Garrus was a usual pick as well. Along with Thane and that DLC creature in 3 whose name escapes me atm
    Javik! He was awesome.

Amazing Member

Legion since I love the Geth!