Default Gold Amazo vs. The Entire MCU

1: Golden Amazo from Timmverse JLU vs everyone present at the Endgame final battle scene. NO BFR for Amazo only.

2: Golden Amazo vs. MCU Thanos with the full IG. BFR is fine. SPEED EQUALIZED. Arena.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

BONUS: No fight restrictions or stipulations. The Entire MCU forces from Endgame but the fight takes place on Ego. Full power Surtur is there, plus Hela and Dormammu. Thanos has the power and space stones.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

1. I can't think of anything on the MCU side that's going to hurt him with how he just kind of blew right through almost everything in the JLU setting. Even if they have something, there's nothing stopping him going subatomic and just blowing up everyone's brains one by one.

2. The Snap miiiiight work? I'm not really confident there, given that Amazo had adapted himself into something crazy exotic by the time he came back. Does speed equalized mean Amazo's travel speed isn't a thing, or is it just reflexes? Well, to be honest, I am kind of expecting Thanos to end up in a black hole or something anyway. With the stones and gauntlet all being individual things, I might think he could copy the works too, though by the time he did something like that, the fight would probably be over from whatever else anyway.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 08-04-2019 at 01:05 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

Astonishing Member

The MCU loses badly. Thanos has a shot, except we don't know the limits of its powers - the Snap might work on him.

My issue with the snap is both that it hasn't killed anything remotely close to Amazo's power, durability, and defensive versatility, and that I kind of get the feeling that by the time Amazo came back he may not really have been composed of "matter" in any traditional sense anymore. Like a nano-disassembler specifically designed to work on him... didn't work on him because he'd moved beyond nanotech, and I'm not really sure where there is to go beyond nanotech aside from just being like, an energy being or something.

Honestly though, I don't think Thanos even gets a chance to snap, even with equalized speed. Too much Amazo can do.

Edit: Or I guess the cannon was supposed to reprogram him? Whatever, it was based on the idea that he was still nanotech and specifically used to demonstrate that he "transcended that limitation"
    Last edited by BitVyper; 08-05-2019 at 08:27 AM.

Incredible Member

What's to stop Amazo from just moving Ego to another universe, while everyone is on it?

OP stipulation against BFR in the first scenario.

Man, I have no idea what BFR actually stands for. I mean I know what it is, but what is it an acronym of?

But yeah, watching again, it took him half a second of glowing eyes to move Oa back from "another dimension" from light years away, so second scenario Thanos is just going on a trip to the Far Realm or something

Quote Originally Posted by BitVyper View Post
    OP stipulation against BFR in the first scenario.

Man, I have no idea what BFR actually stands for. I mean I know what it is, but what is it an acronym of?
    Battle Field Removal.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Battle Field Removal.
    Aha, thank you