Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

art by Gardemio Lima

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Amazing Spider-Man Annual #1 preview dagger
    Uh, so what all is this about?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Uh, so what all is this about?
    It was a story in the recent Amazing Spider-Man Annual (or "Spider-Mannual," as no one calls it). The bad news is basically that Dagger's still going through some withdrawal from the Shade that Mr. Negative used on her. The doctor compares it to a bad hangover.

BANNED

Happy 60th Birthday Tony Salmons!!!

Marvel Fanfare #19, a Cloak and Dagger story

When I bought the issue I thought the artwork looked a little quirky, almost unprofessional, and I even wondered why they hired Tony Salmons to do the job.
    But then I started to read the story. That’s when I began to notice little things about it that really got my attention!
    Within these rather loose lines and scribbles there was some really fascinating little details; a face depicted a little more realistically than the rest of the figures;

BANNED

A play with contrasting light and dark, creating interesting shapes in the negative space;

A beautifully designed page layout.

Tony Salmon´s scratchy inking style is really cool and Glynis Wein's moody colors don't hurt none either!
    After reading the story I turned back to the cover.
    What at first seemed like a poorly rendered picture now seemed like an inspired piece of art wonderfully illustrating the contrast between Cloak´s darkness and Dagger´s radiance.
    https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...tem_type=topic

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I saw that. I think it's a good thing - make sure things are done right (although it'll matter if Winter 2018 is January or December). I honestly hadn't even heard they got a showrunner until right there, so any news is good news as far as I'm concerned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    In the seven years since this TV project was first proposed at the then ABC Family, I've become skeptical of whether it will really happen. It could be one of those things that get stuck in "development hell" forever, so I'll believe it when I see it.
    Well, here's the latest Article in regards to the C&D TV Series, which can be read here.

Astonishing Member

Apologies for the broken linkage, which is now fixed.

Anyway, here's the latest Article in regards to the C&D (and RUNAWAYS) TV Series, which can be read here.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Here we go again.....!!

Incredible Member

Probably for the best they're not mutants with so many already dying left and right.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

According to MCU Exchange we have our Cloak and Dagger.

Noah Gray-Cabey (Heroes, Code Black) is Tyrone Johnson/Cloak and Debby Ryan (Jessie, Radio Rebel) is Tandy Bowen/Dagger.

Cabey was recently followed on Twitter by Joe Pokaski, the showrunner for Cloak and Dagger. Pokaski was previously a writer on Heroes as well. Ryan followed Marvel's official Marvel Cloak and Dagger Twitter page. She doesn't follow many people. Having starred on a Disney show for five years it makes sense she would graduate onto the slightly more mature sister network Freeform.

Director Gina Prince-Bythewood - Love & Basketball (2000), The Secret Life of Bees (2008), and Beyond the Lights (2014) is confirmed as the pilot director.

So Micah is Cloak eh?