Page 129 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2261
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    Someone really needs to force Marvel writers to learn about concent, just a simple basic "having sex while brainwashed = rape" "impersonating someone else to have sex = rape" and simple stuff like that
    That's true (mind you, Bishop was just as much of a victim as Jean). Also, females, even attractive ones, can be rapists.

Quote Originally Posted by dorklops View Post
    I know there are some major issues with the writing (I actually can't stand this run AT all & I hate it when things are written terribly but I like something that comes from the result of it), in the vacuum of the jean/scott relationship all i have to say is
    Yeah. I feel exactly the same. I'm almost ashamed of how crazy good this is all turning out. My paranoid side is starting to wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
    If Hickman's Avengers run is anything to go by, then my shot in the dark guess is

spoilers:
    if it is kept going and not set to a close friends relationship, Jott will be mostly a background concern while the characters are primarily a vehicle to explore high concepts and sci fi stuff. OTOH he progressed Cannonball and Smasher's relationship at light speed, so maybe it could end up being good or interesting regardless.
    end of spoilers
    I'm ok with either approach. At this point I'll take an absence of bad stories and just let them be what they are supposed to be without it being a major factor in story lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    That's true (mind you, Bishop was just as much of a victim as Jean). Also, females, even attractive ones, can be rapists.
    Yes, the responsible for the rape was Nate Grey (I imagine what he did would fall under the same category than someone who forced two people to have sex against their will) and the example of pretending to be someone else I have is Maddie pretending to be Emma in Fraction's run

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

All those mentions of the rape word are making me feel uncomfortable, please stop.

Also I too believe it is too early to claim victory but i still want to be happy because everything could have been so much worse but it wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    All those mentions of the rape word are making me feel uncomfortable, please stop.

Also I too believe it is too early to claim victory but i still want to be happy because everything could have been so much worse but it wasn't.
    Sorry, I forget it's an unconfortable topic, law school killed that concept for me, don't worry I won't discuss it further
    Don't worry about what may come later, if it's something bad it will come whether you worried or not, so you may as well enjoy now

When you ship Jott and Scemma.

For one to live, the other must die. How cruel!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-17-2019 at 09:06 AM.

Amazing Member

Thank you sweet baby Jesus! I have been waiting for this since Morrison destroyed the marriage all those years ago. Two favorite characters, hopefully back together. Don't think you can read anything else into that than that. Hopefully Hickman treats them like he did Reed and Sue. The relationship doesn't need to be the focus of any story, too much history, just let them be together. Thank you Rosenberg for giving us at least that scene. Those last few pages of Uncanny #22 were perfect. Bring on Hickman!

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Jean and Scott are back together but it's still Rosenberg so I'm still Pizza Hut piping hot mad.
    "Cable was right!"

I tried to edit Emma and Wolverine but I'm bad at it. but yeah here it is and it is beautiful
    cute.jpg

So what would she say to him when she finds out he only has one eye? Would she be his eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So what would she say to him when she finds out he only has one eye? Would she be his eyes?
    She removes his visor on the next page and worries but they have other things to attend.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Yep, I'm happy, but then the paranoia starts to set in...
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

I'm also worried it might be too soon to celebrate. Who knows if it won't later be interpreted as "She was emotional and just went for it at that moment but then they decided to not get back together" or something like that. But yeah, I guess I'm happy. I'm glad we got to see their reunion instead of just being off-panel before HOX as some thought it would be.

I wish that the art was better though. And Emma/Logan's reactions could be on the next page rather than on the same panel.

Not the ruenion I expected but LOVED the kiss