Page 10 of 514 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110510 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Didn't the recent issue of Flash confirmed that Wally is faster than Barry? Doesn't sound like bad treatment.
    I don't think that they are treating him badly (most of the time), they just don't know what to do with him and fans are getting impatient and anoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I liked the interview. Rosenberg clearly likes Scott, "our" Scott, the leader Scott Summers, who unfairly died in 2015.
    He feels like a big X-Men fan who was lucky enough to write his favorite characters and still get paid for it.
    Rosenberg: ...That to me would be huge. I’d also love to see a Cyclops who I recognize a little more. I always felt a sort of disconnect from Cyclops. I think the Cyclopses they’ve had as actors have been great and the scripts have been good, but they haven’t felt like my Cyclops.
    MAH MAN!can't write all caps for some reason.

I liked the interview. Rosenberg clearly likes Scott, "our" Scott, the leader Scott Summers, who unfairly died in 2015.
    He feels like a big X-Men fan who was lucky enough to write his favorite characters and still get paid for it.
    Nice, interview, i definetly want to see his take.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Didn't the recent issue of Flash confirmed that Wally is faster than Barry? Doesn't sound like bad treatment.
    That's a start, but there's only a matter of time before that's undone, as well as the fact that they just won't let him live.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

What a beautiful interview. I really like his take on Jean/Scott, he totally gets them, even counting all the bad and good things that happened. Some people liked what happened on phoenix resurrection some other people like some scemma shipper (not all there some cool ones) or people that hates scott did not. but they didn't understand, rosenberg made something realistic and complicated with this relationship in an unrealistic situation. I hope that if one day marvel wants to give Jean and Scott another chance they let him do it. I love his take on it.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-11-2018 at 12:26 PM.

BANNED

Yes, I agree with what he said about how we would react if a person who was close to us came back from the dead.
    No matter what happened before, all we want is to have a last chance to say goodbye properly, all we want is to have a last chance to embrace him/her, to ask for forgiveness for our failures and to say that we love him/her.

Well, It's what I'd do if it happened to me.

I like Jott and Scemma, but, you know, I had a lot more fun with Scott and Emma. But unfortunately the x-office doesn't want them together anymore. Okay, I'm fine with that. This is comics, after all. Jean, Emma and Scott could have new relationships. It would be fun to have new experiences and not the same noltalgia always.

But if Scott and Jean go back to being a couple, I just hope they got some nice moments of laughter and fun formula this time, with a few big changes, different from the 1990s days.

Amazing Member

Hey, guys, I love Scott, no more than I love Emma, but I really like the character, I started reading comics because of him and so I met Emma Frost. I really like this community and I hope Scott comes back, and who knows, maybe Scemma will happen again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Isah View Post
    Hey, guys, I love Scott, no more than I love Emma, but I really like the character, I started reading comics because of him and so I met Emma Frost. I really like this community and I hope Scott comes back, and who knows, maybe Scemma will happen again.
    Hello, Isah.
    I learned to love Emma during the Morrison/Whedon runs. And you know...
    She's not perfect, she's not a model to be followed by all, she's not a goddess, she's not a mother, she's not loved by her "x-friends" or family... and eventually she's even considered a villain or a "homewrecker". Whatever. I don't care.

She's all that and more. But under that diamond skin there's a beautiful, wonderful woman who has become very good friend/love/partner to Scott.
    Scott knew he could speak whatever he wanted with her. She knew there was not just one Scott Summers under that ruby-quartz glasses. She knew there were several Scotts: the Boy-Scout, the Revolutionary, the Kid, the Man, the Warrior, the Good, the Bad, the Son, the Father, the monster, the killer, the saint, the savior, the Loner... and so on...
    Emma and Scott are two characters who under the mask of cynicism and Machiavellian rigidity, there are two lonely children, screaming for affection, screaming for help.

So, hey, don't leave us. We're all Scott fans. Jott fans and Scemma fans. He need us to be together.
    Scott brings us together.
    We salute our beloved Fearless Leader, Scott Summers. ;-)

Amazing Member

Hello, Isah.
    I learned to love Emma during the Morrison/Whedon runs. And you know...
    She's not perfect, she's not a model to be followed by all, she's not a goddess, she's not a mother, she's not loved by her "x-friends" or family... and eventually she's even considered a villain or a "homewrecker". Whatever. I don't care.

She's all that and more. But under that diamond skin there's a beautiful, wonderful woman who has become very good friend/love/partner to Scott.
    Scott knew he could speak whatever he wanted with her. She knew there was not just one Scott Summers under that ruby-quartz glasses. She knew there were several Scotts: the Boy-Scout, the Revolutionary, the Kid, the Man, the Warrior, the Good, the Bad, the Son, the Father, the monster, the killer, the saint, the savior, the Loner... and so on...
    Emma and Scott are two characters who under the mask of cynicism and Machiavellian rigidity, there are two lonely children, screaming for affection, screaming for help.

So, hey, don't leave us. We're all Scott fans. Jott fans and Scemma fans. He need us to be together.
    Scott brings us together.
    We salute our beloved Fearless Leader, Scott Summers. ;-)

Thank you, you are one of my favorite members here, I love reading your reviews .. I always talk to my friends about this.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

i swear to god if we get through all this status quo upheaval with the X-Men without cyclops coming back i'm gonna lose it
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    i swear to god if we get through all this status quo upheaval with the X-Men without cyclops coming back i'm gonna lose it
    Well, if that happens, I'll drop all Marvel books.
    I had dropped all X-titles after Uncanny 600.
    Eventually, I came back, but sporadically.
    But if Scott doesn't return, and if the X-Office can't treat him with the respect he deserves, then maybe it's time to say goodbye to new X-books.
    I'll keep the old times, though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Isah View Post
    Thank you, you are one of my favorite members here, I love reading your reviews .. I always talk to my friends about this.
    Thanks for the kind words. People around here don't like me very much. But I don't care. I also don't like a lot of people in this community. Then life goes on. That's why I decided to stay here only and in some other threads. I got tired of hypocrisy, I'm done 'fighting'. I got tired of the vicious circle. I'm tired of people who prefer to hate Scott (and Emma) than love their own character. So I decided not to do the same.
    Because of that, I was beginning to hate characters I've always loved. And I don't want that.
    Cheers.
    Here, for you.

Last edited by CuteClops; 08-11-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Haven't been in here for a while but the inside agent that Tony Stark says is in the X-Men isn't Cyclops.

Is probably Psylocke.

I don't think it's Psylocke or Cyclops.. and I honestly don't care for the story. It's more of an annoyance than anything to me honestly. I like Tom Taylor... but this is a dumb development.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I don't think it's Psylocke or Cyclops.. and I honestly don't care for the story. It's more of an annoyance than anything to me honestly. I like Tom Taylor... but this is a dumb development.
    Making the mole someone who is dead and unable to suffer any repercussions (and therefore unable to do much with the narrative after the reveal) would be one of the stupidest story beats ever. And that holds true no matter who it is. It's such a 'what not to do' from a storytelling perspective that even the worst writer backed up by the worst editor should be able to avoid it.