Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    It is confusing with all of the new names. But it helps to think of each place having an opposite parallel version:

- Earth and Amenth are worlds
    - Krakoa and Arakko are islands on the worlds
    - Avalon and Dryador are Otherworld realms that were conquered by mutants

The Hellions had to travel from Krakoa (Earth) to Avalon (Otherworld) to Dryador (Otherworld) to Arakko (Amenth) and then back again.
    That makes it more confusing.

What are realms in Otherworld? Are they different countries like on Earth or different planets in our universe?

Where did Wildchild, Nanny and Orphan Maker die? Did they die in Arakko and not one of the Otherworld realms?

Am I right to say that Havok, Greycrow and Empath died on Krakoa (and not Otherworld) and that's why they can be resurrected?
    Last edited by ericng; 11-19-2020 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post

What are realms in Otherworld? Are they different countries like on Earth or different planets in our universe?

Where did Wildchild, Nanny and Orphan Maker die? Did they die in Arakko and not one of the Otherworld realms?

Am I right to say that Havok, Greycrow and Empath died on Krakoa (and not Otherworld) and that's why they can be resurrected?
    The way I understand it it that the Hellions traveled through Otherworld to get to Arrako.

The only place mutants cannot die and get resurrected properly is Otherworld.

Arakko is not part of Otherworld just as Krakoa is not part of Otherworld.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericng View Post

Did you read this book (not being fresh, it’s a serious question)? There’s a blurb that tells you their location. They arrived to Arakko which is on Amenth in the beginning. That’s where Nanny, Orphan Maker, Wildchild and clone Sinister died (if clone Sinister really did die). The others travel back through the gate that took them to Dryador, which is on Otherworld. From there they got to Avalon (also Otherworld) to use that gate to get back to Krakoa where the real Sinister killed them.

X of Swords: Creation #1 had the diagram where all the kingdoms of Otherworld are and where Arakko and Krakoa gates are. Amenth and Earth are not part of Otherworld.

6FC560B7-5743-48F0-A56D-9C53C1D2C2B7.jpg
    C5CD589A-EF1F-4C78-9618-150B6C2C2734.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    Did you read this book (not being fresh, it’s a serious question)? There’s a blurb that tells you their location. They arrived to Arakko which is on Amenth in the beginning. That’s where Nanny, Orphan Maker, Wildchild and clone Sinister died (if clone Sinister really did die). The others travel back through the gate that took them to Dryador, which is on Otherworld. From there they got to Avalon (also Otherworld) to use that gate to get back to Krakoa where the real Sinister killed them.

X of Swords: Creation #1 had the diagram where all the kingdoms of Otherworld are and where Arakko and Krakoa gates are. Amenth and Earth are not part of Otherworld.

Thanks, now it's much more clearer.

Quote Originally Posted by magenta View Post
    It is confusing with all of the new names. But it helps to think of each place having an opposite parallel version:

- Earth and Amenth are worlds
    - Krakoa and Arakko are islands on the worlds
    - Avalon and Dryador are Otherworld realms that were conquered by mutants

The Hellions had to travel from Krakoa (Earth) to Avalon (Otherworld) to Dryador (Otherworld) to Arakko (Amenth) and then back again.
    Thanks for clearing that all up. This also reminded me that the Krakoans are really colonizers...

BANNED

This new character seems interesting,
    but the design for his team is pretty boring.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    It's just Silent Hill monsters.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    It's just Silent Hill monsters.
    Yeah, for a mutant that can mold gene and stuff, his artistic choice is not that great.

Yeah, for a mutant that can mold gene and stuff, his artistic choice is not that great.
    Makes sense that they went all tumour-y, when he's basically messing around with their DNA. More realistic than changing someone's genes and them spontaneously turning into a dinosaur or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frobisher View Post
    Makes sense that they went all tumour-y, when he's basically messing around with their DNA. More realistic than changing someone's genes and them spontaneously turning into a dinosaur or something.
    Hear that, Rachel?!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    The package Sinister has from Psy is from Fallen Angels #6. It’s Apoth or the remains of Apoth?
    I though it was to bring back her daughter

Amazing Member

Seems like these guys are the Vile School (or at least related to them) who were the results of mutant/demon breeding? Then the summoners and the vile school were the ones keeping the remaining Arakko mutants captive after arrako surrendered if I recall the last issue of X-men correctly...I feel like we’ll be seeing these guys more coming up

Astonishing Member

My question is how was Sinister able to blow Greycrow to dust with a button? My only conclusion is he has a kill switch on EVERY 1.Marauder 2.Hellion 3.Krakoan ...knowing how devious he is ,it would not surprise me if it's option 3.Krakoans are in big danger here if every DNA sample he uses in Arbor Magna has special 'Sinister backdoor failsafes'

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    My question is how was Sinister able to blow Greycrow to dust with a button? My only conclusion is he has a kill switch on EVERY 1.Marauder 2.Hellion 3.Krakoan ...knowing how devious he is ,it would not surprise me if it's option 3.Krakoans are in big danger here if every DNA sample he uses in Arbor Magna has special 'Sinister backdoor failsafes'
    One reader's take...

That was whatever that dark mist/cloud was from the previous page.

If it had come down to it, it seems like it could have felled the three of them all at once. Seemed like it turned out that Greycrow was the only one he actually had to use it on.

Past that, she mentions on that previous page that something is blocking her... before things kick into gear.

Just felt like all of that was probably whatever that was.

Astonishing Member

I don't think the smoke was part of it,the smoke came first and he alluded to it being for obscuring cameras.Maybe his failsafe is on Marauders only, if you think he could have vapourised all ,but chose only Greycrow.Though it is possible he killed the others in different ways for style and sport instead of using the button for all but the last kill. I smell something fishy here.He could do that to any Krakoan I think