Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The more interesting where Sue isn't with Reed have always been where she's alone. That's when you really get to see another side to her instead of throwing her with a random man.

Sue and Namor - Toxic and it's been shown many times that they aren't a good fit. There's a reason why she chose Reed over him. Honestly, most of the alt realities where they are together would likely end in them eventually killing each other.

Sue and Steve - Boring. There is no spark or chemistry.

Sue and T'Challa - Same as Steve

Sue and Cyclops - Same as Steve

Sue and Xavier - Also would have a lack of spark. While there are some similarities to Reed, he's missing quite a few too. Like the love of adventure and child-like love for science. Sue was drawn to Reed's passion and she loves the adventure too. Plus Reed's focus is based in love. He makes sure that everything he does is perfect so that his family are as safe as possible. It's a result of the accident.
    Yeah I think Steve would stick with a SHIELD operative as a partner. Though Steve is as adventurous as Reed, Steve tends to stick to Army grunt work, and you have to be in the game to accept army grunt work. Like being cops, it works better if you understand the game.

I think the idea Susan loves the hyper adventure that Reeds super science presents is the huge attraction she has for Reed. It’s the Adrenalin rush of the crazy nobody else does but the FF. Many writers keep coming back to this aspect of the FF as being adventurers, but not many other characters are defined by just getting in space craft and lets find out what’s around the corner. I think the FF are only ones who do that for a living.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Naw, T'challa would be the one to smash Sue, and ring all the bells and whistles! The man oozes charisma while having the same brainpower as her hubby.
    The man dumped his first wife Orroro because his country comes before his wife. He let Orroro walk into Doom traps and left her there. I felt awful for Orroro when he did this. I don’t think Sue respects Panther for doing this to a woman. I don’t think Sue and Panther have met since that debarkle.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Who's to say she and the Super Skrull haven't been fooling around invisibly all these years?
    The Super Skrull also has that stretching Reed has as well. I need to rethink this possibility.

Please note this is the point in any Sue Richards affair thread when I lose all sense of seriousness.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleDiMera View Post
    Heres the thing.. .they always play it safe with Sue. It's kind of boring. She has to be overtaken with Malice to show gumption and attitude. That's ridiculous. And its pretty unrealistic in the way woman are in the 2010s, that she doesnt contemplate cheating on a unattentive husband. Cant go a day without some pretty blonde sneaking around with students or on their husband in general. Its damn near common place
    She is literally in a spy story now where she'll likely have to kill....

The infidelity stories are always boring and add nothing but the most basic of drama while potentially ruining characters. The unattentive husband thing has been played up by writers who don't understand Reed at all and fans who base their opinions on out of context panels they see on Google images. Reed is attentive to Sue and Sue would never cheat on Reed with anybody.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    She is literally in a spy story now where she'll likely have to kill....

The infidelity stories are always boring and add nothing but the most basic of drama while potentially ruining characters. The unattentive husband thing has been played up by writers who don't understand Reed at all and fans who base their opinions on out of context panels they see on Google images. Reed is attentive to Sue and Sue would never cheat on Reed with anybody.
    Sue has such a legit fanbase that I don't think her cheating hurts her. Shes a A lister so her point of view would be vivid and told completely.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    The man dumped his first wife Orroro because his country comes before his wife. He let Orroro walk into Doom traps and left her there. I felt awful for Orroro when he did this. I don’t think Sue respects Panther for doing this to a woman. I don’t think Sue and Panther have met since that debarkle.
    Pretty much. Wakandans are rather cultish and jingoistic to begin with, and T'Challa is the most Wakandany of Wakandans. He will never put a woman over his country.

Heres the thing.. .they always play it safe with Sue. It's kind of boring. She has to be overtaken with Malice to show gumption and attitude.
    You haven't read much of Susan Storm if you think that is the only time she shows gumption and attitude.

BANNED

If Sue does get together with tchalla, I wonder how she would feel about all his other 'ceremonial' wives in waiting; the Dora Milaje.

Sue Storm and Tony Stark. YASS!

Sue has such a legit fanbase that I don't think her cheating hurts her. Shes a A lister so her point of view would be vivid and told completely.
    Better divorce...
    Or threesome with Felicia or Emma.

BANNED

In the Marvel Advantures comics Cap secretly had a thing for Sue while she was an Avenger it was very sweet and had some awkward moments but he never told her

Most of her fans don't want her to cheat at all. Even people who aren't fans of the Fantastic Four would be pissed if they did something like that to Reed and Sue.

It's well past time that stories proposed for Sue stop centering around men. She is and should be more than that. It's pretty gross.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Desmark View Post
    If Sue does get together with tchalla, I wonder how she would feel about all his other 'ceremonial' wives in waiting; the Dora Milaje.
    the same way that she feels about Alyssa Moy?

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Sue Storm and Tony Stark. YASS!
    Jan's beau? Sue wouldn't betray a friend like that.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    conversely, i don't think T'challa would respect the Richards family's lax treatment of Doctor Doom and Namor; two men who have attacked Wakanda. some friends they are. Reed went so far as to fix Doom's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think I've posted this pages about a zillion times. That was Sue from another of the remaining multiverses. Sue died in the life raft accident. This Sue became his consort willingly. The Black Swans were created to help with the incursions. It's not like they were concubines.
    i remember you posting it. i just don't agree with your interpretation. god-Doom did monstrous things to this Sue's family. so then you have to ask why she stayed with him/gave him children. same with the Swans. it's because they were in his cult. in the case of the swans, he took children and conditioned them to see him as a god. he took advantage of that image to have them do his bidding. if you think it's unrealistic that he would sleep with them, i point you to doom's power fantasy to chain practically naked emma frost and loki. he's powerful. but he's still just a dude with a need to dominate women. and the situation with Sue would most certainly get him sent to HR in any corporate setting. a god has a lot more leverage than a supervisor.