Page 71 of 161 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2405

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I don't know why people are trying to make it seem like Xavier wants to take over the world. I'ts outlined pretty well that the future security and sovereignty of Krakoa is reliant on the diplomatic relations with the human government as well as their ability to produce the drugs that the humans want.
    Exactly. If he wanted to take over the world he wouldn't have cared about UN recognition or offering a deal to the humans.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I think part of Selene' s appetite is about the screams of the victim. No husk will satiate her.
    Fantastic. Where is Danger when you need her?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    I can identify myself as a 7 feet tall Teddy Bear if I want, I'll still factually be a human being at the end of the day. Mutants are humans. Sapiens are humans. They are two sister branches from the same human tree, no matter the rhetoric being used by supremacists on both sides.
    I mean sure but you also don't shoot lasers from your eyes, control the weather, or have blue skin and shapeshift. Those fundamental differences make the chasm between those sister branches even wider, yes they're biologically similar, but this book is about mutants creating their own culture and society away from the constant threat of humanity.

"Do you want to know the real difference between them and us? Until now, we were never given a chance."

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Fantastic. Where is Danger when you need her?
    I was thinking about Danger too! They should make a rehab section on the island with Danger and Ethics lessons by Emma.

Astonishing Member

Exactly. If he wanted to take over the world he wouldn't have cared about UN recognition or offering a deal to the humans.
    Even before the villains showed up with the firepower on that island they could have steam rolled over the world's government.

Man the amount of world building that Hickman is doing in just these 12 issues are INSANE! This is the most fun I've had out of an X-Book in a long time. I daresay this might trump Morrison's run for me after it's all said and done. There's just so many different moving parts to all this it's incredible he keep track of it all.
    Last edited by loke13; 09-19-2019 at 05:11 AM.

BANNED

I was thinking about Danger too! They should make a rehab section on the island with Danger and Ethics lessons by Emma.
    There are absolutely going to have to reactivate a large-scale version of Danger's prison setup from Utopia. With a lot more security and staff, because how many times was she rolled by things like Unit?

Extraordinary Member

What about Danger? And little Broo isn't there, he's with the Avengers. So why are they completely disregarding their nonmutant allies?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    What about Danger? And little Broo isn't there, he's with the Avengers. So why are they completely disregarding their nonmutant allies?
    Both Danger and Broo are mutants

DANGER is a mutant?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Both Danger and Broo are mutants
    I wonder id they going to be accept mutants w/o the X-Gene? Or if they are going to have an only Homo Sapiens Superior policy

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    DANGER is a mutant?
    That was kind of a big deal in her origin. She hated them but she was like them.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    DANGER is a mutant?
    Yep Danger sentience is due to mutation. Before she was a washing machine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I don't know why people are trying to make it seem like Xavier wants to take over the world. It's outlined pretty well that the future security and sovereignty of Krakoa is reliant on the diplomatic relations with the human governments as well as their ability to produce the drugs that the humans want.
    There should be no need for this explanation, and yet folks keep tripping over themselves trying to justify genocide robots.

You have to wonder how can anyone question the realism of the X-Men premise given the thoughts of our fellow posters.

The pull quote for the collection should be "This is our Black Panther." Ideally from Polygon.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

But do Danger and Broo have the X-gene?

But no, seriously, does Danger have the X-gene?