Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Kwannon should take the name Psylocke. Let's not stay stagnant, now is the PERFECT time for Betsy to take a new codename. Preferably, one that involves something around butterflies or metamorphosis. Makes a lot more sense than Prestige.
    I agree with all of this.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Kwannon = Psylocke
    Elizabeth = Captain Brexit?

BANNED

maybe psykey? anyway wonder if these two will meet anytime soon. doesn't seem likely and they both will likely do their own thing just like Spidey and his clone brothers who lead separate lives and rarely if ever acknowledge each other's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Kwannon should take the name Psylocke. Let's not stay stagnant, now is the PERFECT time for Betsy to take a new codename. Preferably, one that involves something around butterflies or metamorphosis. Makes a lot more sense than Prestige.
    That doesn't make any sense. Betsy is Psylocke no matter which body her mind is in. Kwannon can keep Revanche or have something new.

Quote Originally Posted by davetvs View Post
    Kwannon can keep Revanche or have something new.
    Way ahead of you.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Kwannon = Psylocke
    {dies a happy death of laughter}

A new name for Betsy or Kwannon could be good, but I'd just let Betsy stay as Psylocke, and let Kwannon just go by her name, since it's a sweet name in itself.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Revanche always seemed unnecesary. Kwannon is strong enough to stand on its own

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Revanche always seemed unnecesary. Kwannon is strong enough to stand on its own
    I agree. It's a great name.
    Psylocke Captain Britain Rictor Dust Moonstar Hellion

BANNED

Maybe Kwannon will inherit the telekinesis?

That'd be neat.
    It seems that Psylocke has lost her TK, Ninja skill and psychic knife and gone back to her original powers which is just TP.

BANNED

Kwannon = Psylocke
    How about Captain UK

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    It seems that Psylocke has lost her TK, Ninja skill and psychic knife and gone back to her original powers which is just TP.
    Her original powers included precognitive flashes.

Kwannon’s original power was just being a low level empath but she has a psychic knife here. I’m not so certain Betsy is reset to only her old abilities and skills given Kwannon isn’t.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    The reason she didnt make an asian body should be obvious in universe especially for a supossed betsy fan...

Becaise its her as she was before Spirials body shop. Before Mojo's eye Camera. Thats the reason. This is how she saw herself imo. In her ftrue form of betsy braddock and english women.
    Im also curious for the kwannon thing. I know its comics but i guess a piece of her soul or genetic memory or whatever reason they give resided in the body since she died as revanche.
    Except we had long since seen Betsy accept the Asian body and like it, we hadn't seen this big desire from her to go back to her old body...

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Has anyone seen the Chris Bachalo variant cover for the issue? I don't believe it's surfaced online.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    The psychic knife is literally just her telepathy concentrated into a weapon, not a telekinetic construct. She should still know how to make the knife.

She still uses it on various covers

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Her original powers included precognitive flashes.

Kwannon’s original power was just being a low level empath but she has a psychic knife here. I’m not so certain Betsy is reset to only her old abilities and skills given Kwannon isn’t.
    I mean, Betsy's been shown wielding psy-knives in cover art already, so it looks like she kept that too.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!