• Excalibur

257 56.24%
  • Fallen Angels

131 28.67%
  • Marauders

261 57.11%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 94 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Yeah, anything that’s missing could be in the second wave. Hopefully Marvel has been paying attention and they find that happy medium everyone’s been asking for.

I'm not on boeard about summer family book. and I'm Angry they lefy Husk again. I had hopes when she seems to appear as a main character in hox

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Finally we will have some interaction with the summers family was what I thought but I see Wolverine and thought:

Enough of this love triangle.
    Other than him just being on the cover with a bunch of sucky, weird extended Summers family characters and being in another book with Jean (X-Force), we haven’t seen anything that would indicate that the love triangle is back. Maybe we should wait and see. Perhaps he and Jean can operate as just friends, like he and Domino these days. Personally I don’t care if Scott and Jean get back together, if they don’t, or whatever. But I also hope that Logan has moved on. Jean too. Fingers crossed I guess...

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I love Old Cable he is of course better than his teenage version but I think some people are exaggerating the hate.

Kid Cable is literally the same guy but younger. I like him and I want to see where his story is going

He’s really not. He’s worse in pretty much every way. But we’ll see how the fans warm up to him. So far not so good.

Maybe the writer of Fallen Angels can make him likable and interesting in his own right, though. I doubt it, but will try to keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    He’s really not. He’s worse in pretty much every way. But we’ll see how the fans warm up to him. So far not so good.

Maybe the writer of Fallen Angels can make him likable and interesting in his own right, though. I doubt it, but will try to keep an open mind.
    I'm sure the right writer can make him tolerable. As I've said before Bunn did wonders for the O5, and their perception. And Lemire made me get invested into OML, and Wolverine as a whole again, after he'd been super over exposed. While I know WiFi gets a lot of hate, for being a time displaced I'll at the very least give him a chance, since I've enjoyed other time/space displaced characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Mfw they announce X-23 on a new book and the comments are about who Laura can be shipped with:

And for the record, shipping her with another time-traveling younger version of an older man she's known for years would be beyond ridiculous.

Besides, Laura is gay so if you have to ship her with another cast member, look no further than Psylocke.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware you were appointed gatekeeper.

At any rate:

1. Twitter isn’t canon.
    2. I WASN’T shipping it before, just pointing out that it WOULD get shipped (and sure enough, it has been. Readers aren’t stupid. Cable has all the same drama potential as Tyke did).

But now I kinda hope they do it just for this alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I’m sorry, I wasn’t aware you were appointed gatekeeper.

At any rate:

1. Twitter isn’t canon.
    2. I WASN’T shipping it before, just pointing out that it WOULD get shipped (and sure enough, it has been. Readers aren’t stupid. Cable has all the same drama potential as Tyke did).

But now I kinda hope they do it just for this alone.
    Cable x X-23? Sounds better than Cable x Storm.

LIIIIEFEEEELLDD!

What’re you doin’ over there, Liefeld?! Get away from those characters—stop messing with them!
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-21-2019 at 09:56 AM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I'm always surprised how many people here are only fans of one, two or three minor characters rather than the X-Men as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Let’s be honest, the covers are this close, to being terrible.
    I like that the X-Force cover looks Liefeldian. Very appropriate.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

The X-Men solicit and cover are giving me strong Fraction-era Uncanny vibes.

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

So maybe the krakoa seeds are allowing all the mutants who died to be reborn? That would be revolutionary.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Cyke is awesome! Despair! The Jeeper 2.0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    The X-Men solicit and cover is giving me strong Fraction-era Uncanny vibes.
    The X-Men were at the top of the sales chats during that era. It works.
    "Listen to me...you can't kill an idea. It always comes back. Resurrected. Or reborn...into a different form." - Cyclops, Secret Wars

Quote Originally Posted by The Jeeper 2.0 View Post
    The X-Men were at the top of the sales chats during that era. It works.
    sales aren equal to quality. I think whedon sold more than fraction

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Other than him just being on the cover with a bunch of sucky, weird extended Summers family characters and being in another book with Jean (X-Force), we haven’t seen anything that would indicate that the love triangle is back. Maybe we should wait and see. Perhaps he and Jean can operate as just friends, like he and Domino these days. Personally I don’t care if Scott and Jean get back together, if they don’t, or whatever. But I also hope that Logan has moved on. Jean too. Fingers crossed I guess...
    Logan moved on decades ago.

Excited about everything but the main X-men book based on that cover. Buuuuuut I like cyclops so i will give it a try. And no member names are listed besides Cyclops so in this case i literally can't judge a book by it's cover.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/