Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

What the hell are they teaching in schools these days?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Thank you for posting that...
    Cheating isn NOT poly...
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Mighty Member

I stand corrected.

Daddy Sinister as always rocking

on the other subtopic.
    If my partner felt something for someone else I would feel terribly bad.
    If you love and appreciate someone romantically at least, you don't fall for someone else.
    that level of love and devotion is not shared, it stops being special the moment is shared.

My main problem with polygamy is that it seems like an unfair practice. in the grand scheme of things men might be excused for it and it be all "omg this is so awesome." But if it's the flip and it's a woman with a bunch of men then all of a sudden there is something negative about it or her specifically. So the act of it isn't really a big deal imo as long as all involved know but that is quite the can of worms that would be open because for whatever reason it seems more okay for men to have multiple female partners but females don't get to enjoy the same freedoms without there being some scarlet letter or the men being seen as weak minded and getting played.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I can so see human visitors going back and being like they are having super powered orgies. That marvel girl was taking on two of them while floating in the sky. THEY are living.

Which will prob get the churches riled out. "We need missionaries yo go save God's other children!."
    I, uh...<cough>...wow.

Is it..is it hot in here?

The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

Astonishing Member

So were going with the harem ending, well it was going to reach that point eventually

This issue... wow. So much to digest here. I think I really enjoyed it. I’m pretty sure. Lots to unpack and mull over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So were going with the harem ending, well it was going to reach that point eventually
    Hickman does seem to be obsessed with polygamy. Didn't his Black Bolt have a harem of intergalatic wives. But i'm calling foul if no women get a harem of dudes and dudes get a harem of women. i'm calling HUGE foul.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Hickman does seem to be obsessed with polygamy. Didn't his Black Bolt have a harem of intergalatic wives. But i'm calling foul if no women get a harem of dudes and dudes get a harem of women. i'm calling HUGE foul.
    Yes i am totally pro poly and would love for the love triangle square pentagon (count maddy is 5) but if it is only men getting to bang hawt women i will be right beside you shouting foul.
    In the real world i would be BOTH pro registration and Pro mutant rights. Xavier and Trask were both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I think it would be better if jean got scott and logan...and scott had jean and emma, but emma and logan were not togather emmma and jean were not togather...

What...fine i wouldnt mind if scott and logan are togather but i get why that would be a no...

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

When does Cypher make it with the ancient mutant island?

Are Xavier and Mystique still married?

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    When do we get the Bobby, Rictor, Shatterstar, NorthStar, kyle, orgy with Bishop and Sage watching?
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Filthy Mutie View Post
    Arakko, Cypher, Warlock, and Krakoa is the love square we need to be talking about.