Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Probably Hawkman.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

Doom Patrol

BANNED

I never understood questions like these. How are you so sure? Do you work at Warner Bros? Anything is possible. I bet no one thought there would be a LOTR franchise or an Iron Man francnise so.....

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    The Legion of Superheroes. They would need their own movie, and that's never going to happen. (Curse You Dark- and Gritty-ness!!!)
    That would be so awesome. If Guardians of the Galaxy's success is any indication, the Legion of Superheroes is easily viable in the movie market.
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

I agree with Mister Grim. You never know who they will decide to give a chance to. There are many Marvel characters I thought would never see the big screen. Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man, etc... yet one has a movie in theaters right now and the other has one on the way. Then again, DC seems to only care about Superman and Batman so you might have a point OP.
    Last edited by BushidoBlade2; 07-29-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    If Chris Terrio is writing the JL script that could change very easily.
    Agreed. Now that WB wants Terrio back for JL doesn't that mean we can finally be rid of Goyer? And possibly MMH will come into one of these films

BANNED

Kyle Rayner or Guy Gardner - any GL movie is going to either be Hal Jordan because he is the original or John Stewart for the sake of diversity in the movie.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    That would be so awesome. If Guardians of the Galaxy's success is any indication, the Legion of Superheroes is easily viable in the movie market.
    That would be awesome if they could pull it off right. Look at 'Green Lantern' though. Some comic book concepts are fiercely difficult to translate to screen.

If they nailed it though.......wow......

LLTL

At the rate DC/WB are going, Justice Socitey and the Teen Titans. You're killing us WB.

Quote Originally Posted by tib2d2 View Post
    Martian Manhunter is a good guess, since (IMO) not many non comic fans know to much about him.

Nightwing is a solid guess too, since you'd have to establish a retired Robin. I agree that its doubtful that any Bat-family heroes will appear beyond Robin.

Also agree that other versions of Green Lantern will probably not ever make to the big screen, the exception being John Stewart. He's known to a generation of animated watchers.

Superboy is also a zillion to one shot of ever getting an appearance in a movie.
    I actually could see them having Nightwing and Tim as Robin in the next Batman movie. They are saying he is more experienced and this universe is more comic book like than Nolan's movies, so they is some hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Skeleton View Post
    At the rate DC/WB are going, Justice Socitey and the Teen Titans. You're killing us WB.
    Personally if it's the New 52 Teen Titans it's better they don't make it

Fantastic Member

Lobo, thats my guess

I am assuming by film we are talking about live action theatrical films right? Some of the characters mentioned have been in animated movies and tv movies. I am going to have to say Booster Gold because if DC does any time travel/future movies it will probably be Legion of Superheroes and I feel like WB wouldn't want to do a movie about a guy who traveled from the 25th century when they already did a movie with characters from the 31st century possibly traveling back to the present as well. I want there to be a Booster Gold movie and I feel like it could work, but I think WB would probably put it in the back of their minds especially if a Legion movie was made. However like Bushido Brown said people never though movies of Guardians of the Galaxy and Ant Man would be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido Brown View Post
    Then again, DC seems to only care about Superman and Batman so you might have a point OP.
    Arrow is getting a 3rd season, Flash and Constantine are getting shows this fall, DC took a chance with a Green Lantern live action movie as well as taking a chance on an animated Green Lantern and Wonder Woman movie. Plus there is the rumored Wonder Woman, Shazam, and Green Lantern/Flash movies in development too.
    I love the New 52. I love the dark and grittiness of it and find that is what makes the most enjoyable superhero stories. At the same time I find All Star Superman to be the most depressing Superman story I have ever read. Yeah I'm weird.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

Martian Manhunter is a solid call, sadly. Captain Atom is unlikely. Power Girl is too close to Supergirl so she probably won't get a film appearence. The Question, Firestorm, Oracle (Babs), Blue Beetle all long shots.

And the greatest omission of all: Magog! (LOL)

Someone somewhere thought the Halle Berry Catwoman movie was a good idea, so I'm not discounting anything.