Page 96 of 166 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2482

Saw this in another thread (thanks jawbreaker), HAD to reproduce it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

All-New Member

Ok, I did not know that this thread existed before today! It's likely because I'm two years behind on reading our comics and I avoid a lot of the comic book sites forums to avoid spoilers. However, once I saw this puppy, it made me rejoin CBR. I am a rabid Jubilee-aholic. I adore her beyond belief (and long for the day she's no longer a Vampire and has her powers again.)

I thought you guys might be interested in some of my collections. I saw my Kevin Wada Jubes posted a slew of pages back which inspired me to post these. I hope someone might enjoy them.

1.) My Jubilee art collection:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2150

My goal is to own the biggest Jubilee art collection in existence.

2.) My custom Jubilee statues, busts, and figures:

http://unicornpegasus.deviantart.com...lry-and-3D-Art

I have about a dozen more figures on my work bench to customize. I just started this hobby last year and have gone a bit nuts. Here's my next work in progress, of course Jubilee:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pso0waekng.jpg

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
    Ok, I did not know that this thread existed before today! It's likely because I'm two years behind on reading our comics and I avoid a lot of the comic book sites forums to avoid spoilers. However, once I saw this puppy, it made me rejoin CBR. I am a rabid Jubilee-aholic. I adore her beyond belief (and long for the day she's no longer a Vampire and has her powers again.)

I thought you guys might be interested in some of my collections. I saw my Kevin Wada Jubes posted a slew of pages back which inspired me to post these. I hope someone might enjoy them.

1.) My Jubilee art collection:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2150

My goal is to own the biggest Jubilee art collection in existence.

2.) My custom Jubilee statues, busts, and figures:

http://unicornpegasus.deviantart.com...lry-and-3D-Art

I have about a dozen more figures on my work bench to customize. I just started this hobby last year and have gone a bit nuts. Here's my next work in progress, of course Jubilee:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...pso0waekng.jpg
    Hey Nancy! Great stuff!!
    I remember you from MANY years ago on the wolverineandjubilee.com forums... or somewhere else... and know we had talked about Jubilee before. I'm intensity/jubileefan19/jubilees_boyfriend. Nice to see you here.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jubilees_bf View Post
    Hey Nancy! Great stuff!!
    I remember you from MANY years ago on the wolverineandjubilee.com forums... or somewhere else... and know we had talked about Jubilee before. I'm intensity/jubileefan19/jubilees_boyfriend. Nice to see you here.
    Hey jubilees_bf,

Thanks!

I do remember you, I remember because i'm from Detroit originally too. I was a heavy user of ComixFan back in the day too, so it might have been from there as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome too.

I love how cute Jubes powers look:

cute jubes.jpg

I would loved if they do her more Asian in the art though

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Interview with Lana Condor; can't believe they deleted pretty much all the Jubilee mall stuff:
    http://www.cbr.com/x-men-apocalypses...ckets-jackman/

Meanwhile, "the real" Jubilee is still over in the Hellcat series:
    http://www.cbr.com/the-claws-come-ou...the-black-cat/

Patsy’s newest friend is her assistant, Jubilee. She’s a character who I don’t recall ever encountering Patsy, but she seems to be a great fit for the book and you seem to enjoy writing her. So what inspired you to bring her in to the book? Which aspects of the character do you find especially interesting?

[Laughs] Well… with She-Hulk absent, we looked into other characters to join Patsy’s world. Jubilee was actually suggested by a friend of mine, and Brittney’s eyes just lit up when I floated it by her. We both love ’90s Mall Jubilee, and even though she’s a vampire mom now, we’re basing a lot of her personality on that era. She’s a lot of fun.
    I'm glad her personality in the book is her '90s one, it fits the series very well and it's nice to see a more light-hearted Vampire Mom Jubilee with Shogo. It's especially good because I tend to think of '90s Jubilee as her real personality and some of the other stuff as just a funk she was going through because of depowerment and dying and undead-ifying. She's still plenty mature, though, as a single mom doing her best in the city.

Quote Originally Posted by datugu View Post
    I love how cute Jubes powers look:

cute jubes.jpg

I would loved if they do her more Asian in the art though
    Well, that's not the best picture for it, considering she's a bunch of pink mist in that picture, lol.

But she looks plenty Asian to me -- or as much as you could manage in this art style at least:

Admittedly, the answer is "not very," with a different skin tone serving as the main reminder, but it's just a limitation of the art style. I guess you'd have to know she was Asian ahead of time to really see it. XD
    Last edited by Starleafgirl; 10-20-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Long-time Jubester Fan jubilees_bf's Avatar

Marvel.com confirmed that Jubilee will be starring in the new Generation X series that starts in 2017

Which means she'll almost certainly be leaving Hellcat. That's twice now that book has been affected by events elsewhere.

Whereas originally she was one of the students, I'd guess this time around Jubes will be a teacher or something? Don't be surprised if she's not always involved in fights - she does have Shogo to look after. And I bet the kids won't make good babysitters - that'll probably lead to hijinks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which means she'll almost certainly be leaving Hellcat. That's twice now that book has been affected by events elsewhere.

Whereas originally she was one of the students, I'd guess this time around Jubes will be a teacher or something? Don't be surprised if she's not always involved in fights - she does have Shogo to look after. And I bet the kids won't make good babysitters - that'll probably lead to hijinks.
    She could always hire Gabby and Jonathan.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

The M Twins need to come back as teenage babysitters for Shogo... Nicole addicted to her smartphone and Claudette autistic (so I guess Nicole would really be babysitting her sister and Shogo?) would lead to hi-jinks and mutant powers being used to solve problems. ;P
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I am so glad jubilee is confirmed. From the comments the tone seems more like genx from the 90's which is great. I know its a school but i like that the kids get into auperheroing most of the time. And i teally hope i agree with the cast of this. Jubes is a perfect start. Hope the rest is great as well

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I am so glad jubilee is confirmed. From the comments the tone seems more like genx from the 90's which is great. I know its a school but i like that the kids get into auperheroing most of the time. And i teally hope i agree with the cast of this. Jubes is a perfect start. Hope the rest is great as well
    http://comicbook.com/marvel/2016/10/...urrxion-event/

I think sometime Jubilee is kept as a vampire because artists like drawing Cute Fangs.

It's fun! Sometime I'll get around to finishing the chibis I started of her and my ideal team for the new GenX. (Just realised I forgot to add Shogo.)