Page 118 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 1818

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Strange it’s not up on speedyhen, I think DH website says 27 of November, we shall see
    That's true. Some sites have it already. Like cheap comics. Amazon, bookdepository are saying the 12th.

I was very upset by IST on Witchfinder ordered it only to have them cancel the order and say they didn't get any it seems.

Secret Wars II Apologist DantonR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    I was very upset by IST on Witchfinder ordered it only to have them cancel the order and say they didn't get any it seems.
    I had mine on pre-order from Indigo (I mean a few months ago) only to see today that it's listed as out of stock online.

Indigo has really been reeking it up lately. If a pre-order months ago doesn't secure a copy, what will?

Quote Originally Posted by DantonR View Post
    I had mine on pre-order from Indigo (I mean a few months ago) only to see today that it's listed as out of stock online.

Indigo has really been reeking it up lately. If a pre-order months ago doesn't secure a copy, what will?
    Yeah that is not cool for IST I ordered day it came out and a week later they messaged me saying oh btw we do not have this for sale do you want the rest of the order.

Finally

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aliens-vs-P..._1576508001865

Although, to be fair, I ended up selling the predator and terminator LE’s as they hadn’t aged well at all.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Glad to hear this AvP LE style book is coming! I do enjoy these as a trip of nostalgia and have the two Aliens volumes, the Predator and Terminator.
    Dark Horse never did have the Robocop rights did they? Had him in a crossover but no series that I recall. Cause an LE of Robocop would be nice alongside these others.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Glad to hear this AvP LE style book is coming! I do enjoy these as a trip of nostalgia and have the two Aliens volumes, the Predator and Terminator.
    Dark Horse never did have the Robocop rights did they? Had him in a crossover but no series that I recall. Cause an LE of Robocop would be nice alongside these others.
    Wasn’t there a robocop vs terminator by frank Miller or did I imagine it? I would like to see the Thing make it into an LE

Wasn’t there a robocop vs terminator by frank Miller or did I imagine it?
    You didn't.

Witchfinder in stock at amazon, and now showing on Speedyhen albeit out of stock, ordered it from amazon as it was only a quid more, and for some reason no December 10% discount on Speedyhen

BANNED

Recently bought the Star Wars legacy epic collections.

Spectacular Member

Anybody order Baltimore omnibus 2 ? I can’t find it on IST and have been checking since 3pm...

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Anybody order Baltimore omnibus 2 ? I can’t find it on IST and have been checking since 3pm...
    Looks like this has been pushed a week. Per Amazon, the release date is 4/7 so that makes it 3/24 for IST.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nab432 View Post
    Looks like this has been pushed a week. Per Amazon, the release date is 4/7 so that makes it 3/24 for IST.
    Ridiculous that they need to wait until release day and then let people just figure it out.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    Ridiculous that they need to wait until release day and then let people just figure it out.
    Yeah I agree. I was waiting on it myself and confused. Just to make sure, I popped over to Amazon to check their release date which is how I found out as IST is always two weeks prior. On IST, the dates were not and have not been updated so I am sure it added to the confusion for others as well. I figured something was up when it wasn't one of the deals of the week.

Spectacular Member FreakyFraser's Avatar

Finally

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Aliens*****..._1576508001865

Although, to be fair, I ended up selling the predator and terminator LE’s as they hadn’t aged well at all.
    Pre-ordered this 2 months ago from Indigo when I had a $20 birthday credit......got an e-mail that it was pushed back @ a month