Page 91 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2204

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Williams View Post
    Thanks for the heads up about the link... I'm still not 100% sure how to post images and links on here! Please let me know if this link works:
    http://www.simonwilliamscomicartist....07/merged.html
    Yes it worked ^^ incredible quality!!! Keep it up

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    My word. This is absolutely fantastic. Beautiful beautiful work.
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So do you guys think there’s any chance we get a Hulk focused episode on What If? Would be really nice if they launched full blown animated series for the Hulk that spun out of that show.
    Nope, there were some teasers but it will probably be more Black Widow centered and it will suck anyway.

We are far, FAR away from seeing an animated IH series. Also if i am being honest the What If animation looks like hot garbage i dont wanna see a IH series in that style, it would literally ruin it.

NOT Wonder Man, yes? Simon Williams's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McFarlane's Green Hulk View Post
    OUTSTANDING! Been loving your stuff for years. Wish you got a proper run on the Hulk book...
    Thank you so much, man... Very much appreciated! I had my first Marvel US work published last year (the Marvel UK Hulk vs Death's Head strip was reprinted in the Death's Head: Freelance Peacekeeping Agent TPB), which was a dream come true. I'm hoping someday I will get a crack at the main Hulk book!

That's good... thanks again for the heads up! I really appreciate the kind words as well... I'll do my best for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    My word. This is absolutely fantastic. Beautiful beautiful work.
    Thank you! Very much appreciated!

There was a Hulk TV series a few years ago, seems it was mostly based on Greg Pak's "Incredible Hulks" run following the Red Hulk and Skaar sagas, in which Green Scar led a "Hulk family", but more kid friendly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_a...s_of_S.M.A.S.H.

I could actually see Immortal Hulk done in a similar fashion to some "body horror" anime like Parasyte.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 07-14-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

In case you haven't seen it: https://www.cbr.com/hulk-animatronic...canceled-film/
    Cancelled animatronic movie. Ngl, I would have watched it. It looks pretty interesting.

All good things come to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    There was a Hulk TV series a few years ago, seems it was mostly based on Greg Pak's "Incredible Hulks" run following the Red Hulk and Skaar sagas, in which Green Scar led a "Hulk family", but more kid friendly. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_a...s_of_S.M.A.S.H.

I could actually see Immortal Hulk done in a similar fashion to some "body horror" anime like Parasyte.
    I'm hoping immortal hulk gets adapted in some form.

Mighty Member McFarlane's Green Hulk's Avatar

Incredible Hulk #348
    “Job Security”

Cover Date: October 1988
    Sale Date: June 21st, 1988
    Writer: Peter David
    Artist: Jeff Purves
    Inker: Mike and Val Gustovich
    Letterer: Joe Rosen
    Colorist: Petra Scotese
    Editor: Bobbie Chase

Guest Stars/Supporting Cast: Michael Berengetti, Marlo Chandler, Mona, Anthony Gold
    Villain: The Absorbing Man
    Synopsis: Open to an extremely grumpy Hulk swatting away the waiter delivering his morning breakfast. He can feel Banner’s persona slowly surfacing and continuing to fight the transformation. Cut to Anthony Gold and the Absorbing Man working out a deal about taking care of “Mr. Fixit”, along with a backstory on how he came back from his last losing bout in Thor #376. Back in Vegas, the waiter informs Berengetti about the Hulk’s mood, so he goes up to have a chat with him. They have a chat, and we find out how the two met and where his name came from. A few moments later, Gold phones Berengetti and after another brush-off, the Absorbing Man is sent to the Coliseum. In another part of town, Marlo and Suzy converse about her date with “Fixit”. Meanwhile, things are getting dangerous at the Coliseum, as the Absorbing Man cuts loose and “Fixit” is paged. The Hulk notices the alarm and is hesitant because it’s daylight and actually fears for his life. He soon arrives, all decked out in a nice suit and covered up as much as possible. The battle spills outside and Creel notices the Hulk’s gray skin after his hat his knocked aside. He leaps away, and Creel starts putting the pieces together. He then taunts some of Berengetti’s men and absorbs their strength and leaps away also. The Hulk’s leap takes him to Hoover Dam and he’s scouting for Creel, who has absorbed some of the cliffside to hide. He overhears the Hulk’s monologue and knows that “Mr. Fixit” is the Hulk. They fight until Creel starts to absorb the Hulk’s power and feels the effects of the sun. The Hulk takes the fight to the power station of the dam where the Absorbing Man has absorbed the electricity from a generator. His plan backfires when the Hulk dodges his killing blow and his ball and chain hit the water. The Hulk takes advantage and pulverizes Creel into concrete rubble to end the issue.
    Commentary: Still wasn’t a Purves fan, but the art was a little better than last issue. We get a smattering of how the Hulk became “Mr. Fixit”. He was found roughed up in the desert and offered a job. Nothing earth-shattering, no cosmic nonsense or personality changes. The world believes the Hulk to be dead. No more Banner, call yourself “Mr. Fixit” and live it up in Vegas to keep the impression alive. When there was the X-Men/X-Factor/New Mutants Forever craze about 10 years ago, I was hoping there would be a Hulk Forever mini to show a full story on this conversation – and to fill in the three month gap he had as “Mr. Fixit” before issue #347. Never happened, but I think a nice oversized issue broken into three chapters could suffice. We also see another letterer during the Marlo/Mona conversation. Joe Rosen has a distinct style and only has 4 world balloons on that page. The rest…dunno who it was, but I would LOVE to see the original dialogue for that page! Hah!

The preview looks good and I'm glad that Skaar is back. I'm so behind though. How was the first issue?
    Last edited by nj06; 07-18-2021 at 08:44 AM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    The preview looks good and I'm glad that Skaar is back. I'm so behind though. How was the first issue?
    Depends on who you asking. To me it was boring as hell and even painful to read. Art is meh, dialogues are meh. I wasn't so excited about this mini at the first place, so I wasn't too dissapointed.

To contrast with Dino I thought it was ok. Nowhere near the highs of Immortal Hulk but perfectly fine. I’d say give the first issue a try and see if you like it. I’m primarily here for Skaar though lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Fantastic Member

I loved it, additional bonus if you want to see the supporting cast of Immortal Hulk in better days. Creek & Titania are cute af, Rick and Del are gamers, Samson & McGowan are a thing getting derailed by Samson's overthinking, plus a plot of a Gamma mutate farm and a overall message of healing from trauma rather than simply fighting, which is a refreshing narrative to have rather than a simple beat the bad guy story!

Really hope it gets upgraded to an ongoing.

Mighty Member

Leader in immortal hulk is looking more awesome