Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The entire Viewtiful Joe series. Why don't you want my money Capcom?

A remastered version of the original Dead to Rights game and a Remastered version of the Outlaw sports games

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The entire Viewtiful Joe series. Why don't you want my money Capcom?
    Yes, on its natural home, the Switch.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Sonic Unleashed still looks good, but a remaster with better performance and some minor tweaks would arguably make it a full on masterpiece. Full camera control at all times in the Night stages, the Big Band music only popping up for elite mobs or mini-bosses in the Night stages, slightly higher starting strength stats in the Night stages, an option to turn off the lives system, and making it so that the Sun and Moon medallions were only *needed* to access the bonus stages, not the standard ones (or at least let people know how many of each are needed from the map screen so that people can build up for them instead of getting caught off guard and having to go back to grind) would be enough to make it hands down the best 3D Sonic Game, IMO.

Maybe also break some of the Night stages into two to prevent them from starting to feel like a slog, and add some enemies that would force you to have to really use the Shield command, which is practically unnecessary in the standard game, though that is getting into the remake territory than remaster (though if it *does* get a full blown remake, maybe also add in some Flash Dodge/Flash Block mechanics as well to give it a bit more Sonic flair).

Speaking of Flash Dodge/Flash Block, Ys 5 needs a full on Remake in either the Ark of Napishtam style, or as a 1 Player or a standard Party version of the Ys 7 style.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 03-11-2021 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xero Kaiser View Post
    No game needs a remake more than Xenogears and I'll die on that hill.

Luckily, you can get New Vegas looking pretty decent. Better animations and even ragdoll physics can be modded in.

I'm torn. I love New Vegas and it could definitely benefit from a remaster/remake, but there are so many great mods that I don't think I could play without anymore.
    After watching a LPer and streamer play most of this game; my point is even more valid. He was able to get the base game and DLC to work, but the game would crash multiple times per stream. Using the mod to supposedly stop the CTD? He couldn't even get it to work. Let alone other mods.

I don't have a high opinion of remasters. Some of them seem to look the same with some gloss and minor visual enhancement added to them visually, and then they dare have heavy demands for systems to activate them.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Suikoden series
    Chrono Cross
    Metal Gear Solid
    X-Men Legends 1 & 2
    Wild Arms series
    Valkyrie Profile series
    Resident Evil Code Veronica
    Dino Crisis

I didn't put it here because it has long since had a sequel that many are (now) satisfied with, but it was just announced that Rome Total War is getting a Remaster in April. And yes, it includes the Expansion Packs as well as 20+ new factions.

Jak and Daxter needs an FF7R style remake. Sony should pull out all the stops. It's the 20th anniversary and another remaster isn't gonna work.

Sid Meier's Alpha Centaury. I don't mind the old graphics but damn, the UI is painfully archaic.

Silent Hill, most of those game are trapped on 360/PS3 era or earlier systems and all the good ones have limited to no legal ways to obtain anymore. Doesn't help that the 1 remaster they did of 2&3 for 360/PS3 were objectively worse then the original versions.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm hoping the success of the SMT3 remaster paves the way for a remaster of Digital Devil Saga

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm hoping the success of the SMT3 remaster paves the way for a remaster of Digital Devil Saga
    That would be cool. I'd love to see Soul Hackers, too, even if that did get a remaster already. Maybe a rerelease, then?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Considering that their shops are closing, I nominate all the good PS3/PSP/PSVita exclusives in general. And after seeing the Balan Wonderland release, I guess Puppeteer in specific.

Spectacular Member

Would love to see a remaster of Dragon Age: Origins and all its DLC. WOuld be a great accompaniment to the Mass Effect remaster.