Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Mosaic Q & A

Is Mosaic's story just in issue #1 or is it carrying across all 3 issues?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

i don't think i'm allowed to say.

XD Well, I tried anyway. I looking forward to reading Mosaic's next adventure!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    The story continues.

If you want to know what's going on with Morris (and Fife) all you have tis do is pick up MARVEL VOICES #1 next week.

#3Words #MosaicIsBack #Inhumans4Ever

Oh snap! Will do!

Astonishing Member

So does Mosaic have loyalty to a specific Inhuman kingdom or is he fully independent?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    So does Mosaic have loyalty to a specific Inhuman kingdom or is he fully independent?
    As I recall, he has no hard or fast loyalty to anyone sans himself. (He was still in the finding himself phase, as far I feel, since the book ended as early as it did, so who, other than Redjack, knows how he could or would have grown given enough time and enough different circumstances that he would have inevitably found himself in.) That said, I am pretty sure he was created with the idea of being Ms. Marvel levels of independent.

nope.

Morris doesn't give a damn about Inhuman politics or really the Inhuman tribe as a whole. He's an American and sees himself that way. He likes individual Inhumans, SOME lots more than others, and he respects Medusa, but he owes them nothing. Nothing at all. Frankly they're all lucky he doesn't want payback for how they screwed up his life.

Astonishing Member

nope.

Morris doesn't give a damn about Inhuman politics or really the Inhuman tribe as a whole. He's an American and sees himself that way. He likes individual Inhumans, SOME lots more than others, and he respects Medusa, but he owes them nothing. Nothing at all. Frankly they're all lucky he doesn't want payback for how they screwed up his life.
    So independent

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

The inhumans are a species, not a nationality. Like being human is a species and not a nationality. The ones born in Attilan owe the same loyalty as an American born in the US. Which is none because where you're born doesn't define you, but your personal experiences do. The ones outside of Attilan don't owe anything either.

I know the mutants are pushing for mutants to be loyal to the mutant cause or the Krakoan nation, but that was never the way the inhumans functioned. They welcomed anyone to Attilan if they felt they needed a safe haven, but didn't make them feel obliged to be there.

Also, the inhumans were never a team. They were just groups of people of the same species that lived in a community. Mosaic and Ms Marvel can be on whatever team, or go solo, and they'll still be inhumans.

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    The inhumans are a species, not a nationality.
    Well...

Medusa and several others definitely think of Inhumans as BOTH a nationality and a species.

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Well...

Medusa and several others definitely think of Inhumans as BOTH a nationality and a species.
    There are inhumans born outside of Attilan and are nations of their respective countries. Just like humans, you can be a homo sapien, and be from Norway or Italy.

Didn't know he had a new appearance I will be checking out all 3 issues.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by Force de Phenix View Post
    I know the mutants are pushing for mutants to be loyal to the mutant cause or the Krakoan nation, but that was never the way the inhumans functioned. They welcomed anyone to Attilan if they felt they needed a safe haven, but didn't make them feel obliged to be there.
    Maybe I'm misremembering but I definetely got the impression that Medusa usually tried to convince most NuHumans to go to Attilan and was disappointed when they rejected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Maybe I'm misremembering but I definetely got the impression that Medusa usually tried to convince most NuHumans to go to Attilan and was disappointed when they rejected.
    She felt they would be safer there.

She felt they would be safer there.
    Yeah. And it's the same for Krakoa, really. The only difference is that Marvel went with "Most NuHumans would rather just stay where they've always lived" while for the mutants they're going with "Every mutant wants to go to Krakoa, why wouldn't they?".