Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    missing her in comics lately the end of her character was sad, a spin off would be the best thing in the world
    She's getting a story in the Fearless anthology.

https://mobilestore.marvel.com/Fearl...al-comic/52584
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    She's getting a story in the Fearless anthology.

https://mobilestore.marvel.com/Fearl...al-comic/52584
    nice! but why is sue on the cover and not trish?
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member

nice! but why is sue on the cover and not trish?
    There is more than one story in the book, and Sue is part of the other story. There is an Invisible Woman/Captain Marvel/Storm story that is running through the whole mini, and then each issue also has a 2nd story featuring a different character (Hellcat, in the case of issue #3).

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    There is more than one story in the book, and Sue is part of the other story. There is an Invisible Woman/Captain Marvel/Storm story that is running through the whole mini, and then each issue also has a 2nd story featuring a different character (Hellcat, in the case of issue #3).
    damn, i wantes hellcat there

wow. when was this used? I'd like to see this, in cartoons and new comics appearances.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    wow. when was this used? I'd like to see this, in cartoons and new comics appearances.
    That was her new costume from the three issue HELLCAT miniseries she got after her return from the dead in 2000. But when the new DEFENDERS series launched the following year, they put Patsy back into her classic costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    There's one detail that has me worried.

spoilers:
    Because Trish is a super she was denied due process and immediately sent to the raft. Luke wasn't denied his when he got arrested at the end of season one of his show. If the netflix shows didn't get cancelled I would have liked this explored in Daredevil. This universe needs She-Hulk
    end of spoilers
    Well she went to the raft but there is no mention that she would not get a trial that I recall.

She could have lead a team of TBOLTS if the netflix deal continued.

That was her new costume from the three issue HELLCAT miniseries she got after her return from the dead in 2000. But when the new DEFENDERS series launched the following year, they put Patsy back into her classic costume.
    Wasn't that the weird mini where Hellstrom was revealted to be the son of Dormammu? That story didn't make one bit of sense... though I agree she did have a cooler costume than her classic one.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Well she went to the raft but there is no mention that she would not get a trial that I recall.

She could have lead a team of TBOLTS if the netflix deal continued.
    I'm hoping down the line in a couple years if marvel is allowed to use the Net Flixs guys in the MCU, they can maybe do some variation of Bendis New Avengers break out. Jail break at the raft with guys like DD and Cage there. Maybe Patsy can end up helping stop the jail break and become an Avenger. REAL long shot there.... but nonetheless the potential set up is there for some sort of jail break story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Wasn't that the weird mini where Hellstrom was revealted to be the son of Dormammu? That story didn't make one bit of sense... though I agree she did have a cooler costume than her classic one.
    That's the one, except I believe it was Satannish not Dormammu, wasn't it? I recall enjoying that mini...but I agree that reveal was weird.

That's the one, except I believe it was Satannish not Dormammu, wasn't it? I recall enjoying that mini...but I agree that reveal was weird.
    My recollection was that Helltrom was the son of Satanish, but Dormammu made Satanish so he effectively considered himself Dormammu's son. Or something like that.

But yeah, it was weird. I think they basically retconned it alway by literally saying Patsy came up with some weird concusions after watching too many soap operas.

what do you think of hellcat being more violent character on a team like the thunderbolts? like the netflix version, it could work?

what do you think of hellcat being more violent character on a team like the thunderbolts? like the netflix version, it could work?
    A violent character with the catch phrase "cheese and crackers" would be pretty funny.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'd rather Patsy not be violent, imo.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?