Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Doom was a hero ( For a minute I think). Alexander Flynn is his mutant son that he denies.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    Wait Emma has a kid?
    three, the Stepford Cuckoos
    The J-man

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Doom was a hero ( For a minute I think). Alexander Flynn is his mutant son that he denies.
    Yeah, that was left kind of hanging there. Later, Alexander Flynn turned out to be the Shadow King in New Mutants 28-30 or Shadow King was impersonating him for some reason. In any case Alexander Flynn had never been seen since IIRC. Maybe Shadow King killed him off panel when he took his place. Unless some writer decides to revisit it, he's in forgotten character limbo. I also recall reading an old interview that at the time this mini came out, John Byrne was writing the Fantastic Four. When Byrne and his editor found out Nocenti was going to have this alleged son of Doom, they took it up with the EIC that they were against the idea. So this is probably why Flynn's relation to Doom seems pretty murky. The timeline doesn't make sense either. If Flynn is an adult male that was the result of an alleged liason when Doom was in power, then that would mean that Doom had been ruling Latveria for about 20 years when Nocenti story takes place. (BTW Ann Nocenti's mini Beauty and the Beast was published in 1984) After Doom had his accident, he was off the grid for an undetermined length of time. But it seems he must have spent 5 years or more in Tibet. Then he has to return to Latveria to stage the revolution against the reigning king. Some have assumed that the woman that presents this child to Doom is Valeria but I don't think that is the case.

Doom and Morgan Le Fey did have a child that he doesn't know about. Her name is Caroline Le Fey and she was a villain in the Fearless Defenders series and a Deadpool mini series. I don't think she's been around since then.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 11-13-2020 at 02:50 AM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Thanks and here I was thinking they were clones

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Why is Cyclops here?

They are clones. They were created by Weapon Plus.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 11-13-2020 at 05:58 AM.
    "Cable was right!"

well biologically she is the mother. They weren't born through traditional means, but that Doctor did harvest the eggs form her ovaries
    The J-man

Extraordinary Member

Like I said. I find it funny we haven’t seen children of Starfox and modern Hercules yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Hanging with his half-sister

Too cute...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah, that was left kind of hanging there. Later, Alexander Flynn turned out to be the Shadow King in New Mutants 28-30 or Shadow King was impersonating him for some reason. In any case Alexander Flynn had never been seen since IIRC. Maybe Shadow King killed him off panel when he took his place.
    I like to think the Flynn in Beauty/Beast series was the real deal before the New Mutants appearances.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    Like I said. I find it funny we haven’t seen children of Starfox and modern Hercules yet.
    Did Hercules spend that much time on Earth before? I always just assumed he was lounging out in Olympus most of the time when he was not working with the Avengers. As for Starfox has it ever been shown outside of Thanos (who is far from a normal Eternal)that Eternals can breed with humans or any other species outside of Eternals? I know the Eternals have an extremely low birth rate to begin with, and the only children I can remember being born at all in recent memory were when Thea had twins with the Deviant leader Kro. Outside of that I can not remember there ever being a child born to Eternal/Human combo even mentioned.

I think all 5 of the Cuckoo are alive again.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Mmm, I don't think I would include Elders on this list. By definition they are the last surviving member of their species. This was a point of emphasis at one point, as it included Ego. Oddly enough, it also included the Collector even though his daughter Carina was alive at the time.
    That definition has always been subject to loose interpretation -- almost to the point that it's a standing paradox. While at one point or another the Elders may have been the last member of their species, that alone doesn't qualify them as Elders. What qualifies them is their monomaniacal pursuits, which resulted in them achieving a link to the power primordial and immortality. It's not necessary for them to be the last of their kind. Several of the Elders of the Universe in fact have offspring. Take Champion of the Universe, Tryco Slatterus, for example. Pretty much every individual in the Thundrax, Baccan, and Velabian solar systems are his children/ descendants.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Did Hercules spend that much time on Earth before?
    You have no idea. Hercules was the original rock star. You have to remember that Hercules lived on Earth, a very popular demi-god amongst men, before his death and subsequent apotheosis as an immortal god. It wasn't just the 12 Labors or hanging out with Jason as a member of the Argonauts that kept him entertained. Hercules really got around!

In the myths Hercules had countless children, most out of wedlock. Take for example the story of Thespius, a king who had 50 beautiful daughters. Thespius hired Hercules to hunt a lion or other beast (a different lion than the Nemean one of legend). Thespius really admired Hercules and wanted grand children of his blood. So he told Hercules that as part of his compensation for hunting the lion he could lay with one of his daughters. The hunt, as it turns out, lasted 50 nights, and each night Hercules was visited by one of Thespius' daughters. When it was all said and done, Thespius' 50 daughters bore Hercules 50 sons. You read that correctly -- 50! Just add their names to the several dozen other children that Hercules sired.

I seriously doubt that Hercules knows the names of all of his children. He's kind of like Zeus in that regard. Like father, like son, I guess.

Sing it with me now:

"Papa was a rolling stone
    Wherever he laid his hat was his home
    And when he died
    All he left us was alone"
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 11-13-2020 at 09:53 PM.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Why is Cyclops here?

They are clones. They were created by Weapon Plus.
    well biologically she is the mother. They weren't born through traditional means, but that Doctor did harvest the eggs form her ovaries
    I think we are playing fast and loose with the definition of "illegitimate children"

Bruce Banner (Hulk’s offspring Tannasee Rapachini, Kiro Hala, Skar) and while it’s a stretch calling Constrictor a hero, he did have a son out of wed lock who took over the Constrictor identity.
    Last edited by Blu_Spyder; 11-14-2020 at 02:00 PM.
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "