Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Matt Kaufenberg has been doing concept sketches for his dream job of an animated Fantastic Four. In his version of an animated FF show, he'd have the Defenders guest star.

https://twitter.com/mattkaufenberg/s...3Cf5E5UASG7bgg
    This looks Terrific to me!

I even like the slight adjustment made to Valkyrie's costume and I LOVE that he got the Dragonfang correct as well as including Namor's Trident of Neptune.

Is this cartoon series coming out soon?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post

I even like the slight adjustment made to Valkyrie's costume and I LOVE that he got the Dragonfang correct as well as including Namor's Trident of Neptune.

If it is, I hope they get a Vincent Price soundalike for Strange.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Hahahaha, yes my friend, I have often thought what a great Doc Strange Vincent Price would have made!

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    And the latest incarnation of moondragon is an amalgamation of the 616 version and a version from "heroes" universe where she was the most powerful telepath in the universe. Since the last series of GOTG she seems to have had another power boost.
    Thanks. Yes, Moondragon must be about 3 times as powerful as before.
    Moony was quite powerful in her own before. Let's not forget that she held a whole planet in thrall, and even managed to have Thor under her control, pitting him against his friends in the Avengers. That earned her the headband that limited her mental powers (and that placed her with the Defenders). And she was still quite powerful (I don't like that people seem to foeget that she was also Titan's foremost athlete and quite an accomplished scientist). And then, she got the Mind Gem, which allowed her to outclass Charles Xavier. I wonder how powerful she currently is against those past displays of power.
    By the way, I really like Moondragon. She is one of those characters that are not used enough, and that still has so much potential.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    Moony was quite powerful in her own before. Let's not forget that she held a whole planet in thrall, and even managed to have Thor under her control, pitting him against his friends in the Avengers. That earned her the headband that limited her mental powers (and that placed her with the Defenders). And she was still quite powerful (I don't like that people seem to foeget that she was also Titan's foremost athlete and quite an accomplished scientist). And then, she got the Mind Gem, which allowed her to outclass Charles Xavier. I wonder how powerful she currently is against those past displays of power.
    By the way, I really like Moondragon. She is one of those characters that are not used enough, and that still has so much potential.

Peace
    Indeed, I have always thought Moondragon quite powerful. Especially, since she was a normal human who had to train her mind and body to do all of those incredible feats.

Heather was more powerful mentally and physically than all of the Shao-Lom Monks, which is saying ALOT! I read something online years ago that said Moondragon even beat Captain America, Mantis and Psylocke in 1 fight each.

Mentally, Heather is capable of pushing herself further than her limits if need be, as I believe was shown in the past.

I liked the older comics when Moondragon would use her "brain blasts" on enemies, lol.

I never got a feel for how Moondragon compared to Xavier or other psychics in the past, but now being 3 times the Moondragon she was, she must be uber-powerful today.

I also liked the scientist aspect when she first appeared. But that has gone away, I think?

Matt Kaufenberg has been doing concept sketches for his dream job of an animated Fantastic Four. In his version of an animated FF show, he'd have the Defenders guest star.

I'd watch this cartoon .

I don't remember hearing or seeing any mention of it by any of Val's friends.
    Did even Asgardian characters acknowledge it after War of the Realms?

Nowadays, you rarely have characters and books acknowledge what goes on in other books. Namor's dead wife Marrina was resurrected TWELVE years ago, and we've yet to see it acknowledged, much less them meet each other.
    On the X-Men side, Madelyne was resurrected in X-Men#12 vol 4, and she was ignored up until Hellions acknowledged her existence, and while Hellions mentions that she hates how she has been resurrected and nobody cared, it makes no sense why the X-Men would ignore someone like her, since she has personal connections with 'em (Is Cyke's ex-wife and Cable's mother), and is scarily powerful (Jean's powers + demonic magic).

The only character whose death was acknowledged by the MU 'recently' was Hercules, who had two issue specials, that was basically his funeral and wake.
    Strange's death also got acknowledged even outside of tie-ins to his death event, ASM#77 vol 5 briefly mentions it to excuse why he isn't helping Spidey during Beyond, and in X-Men#4 vol 6 mentions his absence as a reason why Nightmare is terrorizing New York.

Though those were a while ago, and I dunno when Hercules died.

I like the change to Valkyrie's armor, I always found the boob plate a bit silly (Since they only cover her boobs), here while it's still mostly covering her chest, it's done in a less goofy looking way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Hahahaha, yes my friend, I have often thought what a great Doc Strange Vincent Price would have made!
    I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned already but, this is fan art, he even admits it as such in one of the replies:

https://twitter.com/mattkaufenberg/s...93073869717504

So yeah, sorry to disappoint lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    We all know that BND was a collective mid-life crisis from Marvel back then

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    After? Other than Jane's Valkyrie book, I don't think so.

I like the change to Valkyrie's armor, I always found the boob plate a bit silly (Since they only cover her boobs), here while it's still mostly covering her chest, it's done in a less goofy looking way.

I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned already but, this is fan art, he even admits it as such in one of the replies:

https://twitter.com/mattkaufenberg/s...93073869717504

So yeah, sorry to disappoint lol.
    I never minded the Classic Valkyrie costume when drawn and colored correctly, but often it was not.

This variation has caught my interest and it looks good, but I don't like the brown boots (should be black) and Val's lower 2 arm bands should be silver also, not brown.

Yes, we know is fan-made, but it does say FF animated series, so we did not know if this was going to somehow go forward with Marvel or not.

I did find it interesting that the Classic Defenders would be in a FF series since they never appeared in their respective books. The Defenders did team-up with Ben and Johnny separately on occasions (but to help the Defenders, not the FF).

I love these designs. Namor looks so over the top buff and it's amazing! I can totally see this version of Namor try to steal Sue away from Reed XD

And best of all, Brunnhilde Valkyrie in all her glory with her Dragonfang! I need to make this my pc background.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    I love these designs. Namor looks so over the top buff and it's amazing! I can totally see this version of Namor try to steal Sue away from Reed XD

And best of all, Brunnhilde Valkyrie in all her glory with her Dragonfang! I need to make this my pc background.
    Haha, good point with Namor. He could offer Sue his Horn as a gift. And his physique and Trident might even scare off the Thing.

This would make a great background.

Haha, good point with Namor. He could offer Sue his Horn as a gift. And his physique and Trident might even scare off the Thing.

This would make a great background.
    Namor looks like the wife-stealing type. To say "look at your lame boyfriend/husband and then look at me, a real man's man!" It's perfect. I wish this was a animated series. I would watch it the second it airs. This would also be the only way to see Brunnhilde in anything since she's currently dead.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Namor looks like the wife-stealing type. To say "look at your lame boyfriend/husband and then look at me, a real man's man!" It's perfect. I wish this was a animated series. I would watch it the second it airs. This would also be the only way to see Brunnhilde in anything since she's currently dead.
    LOL! Someone actually did that Old Spice Guy commercial with Namor.

https://textsfromsuperheroes.com/pos...14581362/namor
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Here's Val by herself.

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

On the X-Men side, Madelyne was resurrected in X-Men#12 vol 4, and she was ignored up until Hellions acknowledged her existence, and while Hellions mentions that she hates how she has been resurrected and nobody cared, it makes no sense why the X-Men would ignore someone like her, since she has personal connections with 'em (Is Cyke's ex-wife and Cable's mother), and is scarily powerful (Jean's powers + demonic magic).

Strange's death also got acknowledged even outside of tie-ins to his death event, ASM#77 vol 5 briefly mentions it to excuse why he isn't helping Spidey during Beyond, and in X-Men#4 vol 6 mentions his absence as a reason why Nightmare is terrorizing New York.

Though those were a while ago, and I dunno when Hercules died.
    Herc died back in 2010, I think.

But yes, Marvel wants to make a big deal about deaths, but rarely treats it like that in the comics.