Page 14 of 106 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    Ah, I am slowly updating those profiles, starting with Ghost, I just upload that part about smoke and din a bit ago and some images. I will get to king tiger at some point. I am going to finish updating Ghost later tonight or tomorrow, then move on to X if it has not been updated.
    That's so cool. Currently my name there is jhazzroucher. I started with the username rbysjti but got banned with a good reason. Same thing when i was RLAAMJR. I'd be very happy if you'll update the profiles of Project Black Sky characters.

BANNED

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=22067

Preview for Ghost issue 5, comes out the 25th. Just took a look at one of the pages (don't want to get to many spoilers) and it looks amazing! The art and coloring of the pages look amazing!!!

When she becomes a ghost, her clothes change to her white costume?

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    That's so cool. Currently my name there is jhazzroucher. I started with the username rbysjti but got banned with a good reason. Same thing when i was RLAAMJR. I'd be very happy if you'll update the profiles of Project Black Sky characters.
    Well I think you should stop posting there lol kidding. XD But yes I will get to it, slowly. It takes a lot of work to go cover every comic again to make sure I get everything right.

When she becomes a ghost, her clothes change to her white costume?
    Umm not really...she kinda just changes clothes, like a normal person I think, or maybe she just keeps her costume under her clothes. Then adds everything else. Her clothes just dont appear, in issue one you see she has a closet where she puts her costumes and some normal clothes given to her.

And she does not really become a Ghost she is one (though I do not think she is a ghost really, I think when she "died" and crossed into "hell" or a different dimension or world she got powers that made her seem like a ghost) but she can change from solid to intangible.
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-14-2014 at 05:14 AM.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

BANNED

Well I think you should stop posting there lol kidding. XD But yes I will get to it, slowly. It takes a lot of work to go cover every comic again to make sure I get everything right.

Umm not really...she kinda just changes clothes, like a normal person I think, or maybe she just keeps her costume under her clothes. Then adds everything else. Her clothes just dont appear, in issue one you see she has a closet where she puts her costumes and some normal clothes given to her.

And she does not really become a Ghost she is one (though I do not think she is a ghost really, I think when she "died" and crossed into "hell" or a different dimension or world she got powers that made her seem like a ghost) but she can change from solid to intangible.
    1. I'm fine now.
    2. I see.

All-New Member

X killing off DW just to bring him back next month was f'n rad, makes me want to see this become a running gag. Also, Captain Midnight in his solo title has been amazing as of late. Hated it the first 3 issues and then by issue 4 or 5 this series proved it's worth and has gotten better every issue. Pure pulp!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DynamitePulpReader View Post
    X killing off DW just to bring him back next month was f'n rad, makes me want to see this become a running gag. Also, Captain Midnight in his solo title has been amazing as of late. Hated it the first 3 issues and then by issue 4 or 5 this series proved it's worth and has gotten better every issue. Pure pulp!
    Have you tried Brain Boy?"

In case anyone did not know, the FCBD book "Project Black Sky" is not free on Dark Horse digital.
    Just click on the Read button:

https://digital.darkhorse.com/profil...ect-black-sky/

Its a great issue, for free!!!
    Pulls:

BANNED

In case anyone did not know, the FCBD book "Project Black Sky" is not free on Dark Horse digital.
    Just click on the Read button:

https://digital.darkhorse.com/profil...ect-black-sky/

Its a great issue, for free!!!

how can i get it for free?

how can i get it for free?
    Click on that link, then click on the read now button, sign up for a Dark Horse account, then you can download it or read it online for free.

If you have any questions I can try to help.
    Pulls:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Hypothetical: Anyone be curious for a DH/VEI crossover event

X & Bloodshot
    Brain Boy & Harbinger
    Ghost & Dr.Mirage
    Captain Midnight & XO
    Blackout & Shadowman

These are just character parallels I think would work good together not titles per se.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Hypothetical: Anyone be curious for a DH/VEI crossover event

X & Bloodshot
    Brain Boy & Harbinger
    Ghost & Dr.Mirage
    Captain Midnight & XO
    Blackout & Shadowman

These are just character parallels I think would work good together not titles per se.
    It would be interesting, don't think it would happen, but it would be interesting for sure.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...ticle&id=53479
    Solicitations are out for September.

Captain Midnight #15
    Joshua Williamson (W), Manuel Garcia (P), Bit (I), Marta Martínez (C), and Victor Ibáñez (Cover)
    On sale Sept 24
    FC, 32 pages
    $2.99
    Ongoing
    The tech-obsessed madman Tempus has set fire to Captain Midnight's local community and captured the hero, and now he's about to pick his brain... literally! As the buildings burn and the buzz saw roars, can Captain Midnight save the day and mend his mind by being the hero and the man the people need?
    • Written by Joshua Williamson (Ghosted, Nailbiter)!
    "Simply put: take flight and have some fun because this comes highly recommended." -- Unleash the Fanboy

Ghost #8
    Chris Sebela (W), Jan Duursema (P), Dan Parsons (I), Dan Jackson (C), and Jenny Frison (Cover)
    On sale Sept 3
    FC, 32 pages
    $2.99
    Ongoing
    Can Ghost wage a war on two fronts? Between the depraved TV host Von Ghastly and the invisible technostalker known as Hunter, she'll have to use every ghostly trick she has learned to save herself and the city. But behind the mayhem, a deeper conspiracy is lurking.
    "Loaded with mystery and drama, set against a fantastically large supernatural backdrop." -- Comic Vine

HIS CITY -- HIS RULES!
    X #17
    Duane Swierczynski (W), Eric Nguyen (A), Michelle Madsen (C), and Freddie Williams II (Cover)
    On sale Sept 10
    FC, 32 pages
    $2.99
    Ongoing
    When Leigh Ferguson's high school friend becomes the latest victim of the "Skin Traders" -- a mysterious band of surgically modified thugs who slice skin from their abducted victims -- she knows X is the only person in Arcadia who can stop them. The only question is: who's got thicker skin?
    • With a shocking Easter egg for longtime readers!
    • Perfect jumping on point for new readers.

And the covers look amazing! Nothing new for Black Sky though. No minis. Which is sad... but I love the work on Ghost covers! And the rest too! I wonder what the Easter egg is for longtime readers of X? And does it mean longtime as in the 90s stuff?
    Last edited by Dylan Davison; 06-16-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    Pulls:

Pulls:

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Those covers are amazing. I'm not torn up about no mini's not sure what, if anything, to read into that.
    Maybe they are keeping the slate open for Barb Wire? We've been seeing hints about her float about.
    Personally I'd love a team book with these heroes. Brain Boy as leader, Skyman as air support, Occultist for magic and deus ex machina insert new character to give us four. Either a revamped CGW character or a new one altogether.

I see The Victories is ending at #15, is that creator owned or a wholly owned DH property? If the latter maybe work that team into the DH Superhero line 2.0??
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

BANNED

Click on that link, then click on the read now button, sign up for a Dark Horse account, then you can download it or read it online for free.

If you have any questions I can try to help.
    It seems loading forever. been waiting for 20 minutes already and it's still loading.

I just got 2 Past Midnight. Anyone read it yet?
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark