Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    Wouldn't Vulcan be considered Havok's enemy? Besides the initial Genesis story I don't recall Vulcan and Cyclops sharing panel time.
    He can be an enemy of more than one X-man.

Also, Apocalypse should definitively be on Scott's list.

BANNED

Yeah, Poccy should be on top of Scott's list. It's one thing to hurt a person, it's another thing entirely to screw up the life of that person's best friend and of his son. Also the whole possession business.

Sage - I'd add Shaw to her list.
    Jubilee - Should have been Bastion. Real missed opportunity there. A bit of personal enmity between her and Emplate, though his #1 is M.
    Hope - Bishop. Nevermind the character assassination.
    Karma - Tran. Glad that thread got picked up, even though I still have no clue what Rosenberg was doing.
    Rahne - Should have been Feral. Rev. Craig until he became wolf-poo.
    Angel - Yeah... I know everyone says Apocalypse, but I think that's a bit one-sided. Cameron Hodge.
    Beast - Dark Beast
    Banshee - Black Tom

Quote Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
    Wouldn't Vulcan be considered Havok's enemy? Besides the initial Genesis story I don't recall Vulcan and Cyclops sharing panel time.
    A bunch of people share enemies and plus I wasn't trying to list everyone. I was trying to list people who the villain is unique to alone or if the villain showed up that person is going to get the final showdown or the big moment. I started out the people who had solos then I decide to just list of bunch of other X-men as well and see if body else develop a good group within the X-men that was my thought process. So Shadow King could be seen as Storm Villian but Storm can't do anything to shadow king so I listed Shadow King under Pyslocke but Shadow King would probably be enemy of any Telepath on the X-men. Vulcan could be enemy of Havok and Cyclops but I think that Cyclops would get most of the attention so I would attach Vulcan to him.The big take away from the creating this list is that Family or relationships are the biggest enemies of X-men characters most villains are directly related or they dated an X-man.

I forgot one person and they probably have the best rogues gallery when you think about it

Xavier- Magneto, Mesmero, Shadow King, Lucifer, Juggernaut, Legion, D'ken, Cassandra Nova,etc

Emma should count as Jean's enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    sort of rivals at one time maybe but enemies not really. Emma and Jean probably wouldn't even get into a fight if they were in the same room, they would just make sarcastic comments at each other.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Could work. Though not quite as ruthless, her behavior toward Jean is similar to Creed toward Logan. Especially screwing their SO just to spite them. Except Creed killed Logan's women. The ones that weren't powerful mutants.

It is hostile. Unlike Monet & Jubilee who are frenemies that'll always trade barbs. But not quite as severe as Creed/Logan. In-between enemies.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-31-2019 at 07:19 PM.

Frenemies, there is a lot of tension and Emma would do anything to screw Jean. Even if they are on the same side on x-men

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Frenemies, there is a lot of tension and Emma would do anything to screw Jean. Even if they are on the same side on x-men
    I don't think they will be at odds as much as everyone thinks. I keep going to the Jean Grey mini where Ghost Jean and Emma are working together. Sure they aren't BFF's or anything, but I also felt that they respected each other's opinions more than most people think. Emma's affair with Scott was a long time ago, and I don't think either character has as much animosity as most people thing they do. But they aren't going to be close friends either, probably nothing more than work colleagues at best.

Even wihout Scott they should be enemies. I think Emma could be an interesting villain for Jean (relationship drama aside)

Even wihout Scott they should be enemies. I think Emma could be an interesting villain for Jean (relationship drama aside)
    Emma went to Scott specially because of Jean. Emma really hates Jean

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't think they will be at odds as much as everyone thinks. I keep going to the Jean Grey mini where Ghost Jean and Emma are working together. Sure they aren't BFF's or anything, but I also felt that they respected each other's opinions more than most people think. Emma's affair with Scott was a long time ago, and I don't think either character has as much animosity as most people thing they do. But they aren't going to be close friends either, probably nothing more than work colleagues at best.
    Yeah, I agree. It kind of reminds me of an article that listed Cyclops as one of Wolverine's greatest enemies. It just doesn't make any sense to me.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Emma went to Scott specially because of Jean. Emma really hates Jean
    She hated Jean before. These days it's more of a general dislike of her. Working with her younger self helped a lot with that.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She hated Jean before. These days it's more of a general dislike of her. Working with her younger self helped a lot with that.
    Jeen couldn't take Cyclops. That is the reason, also the chance to shape adult Jean

Jeen couldn't take Cyclops. That is the reason, also the chance to shape adult Jean
    Didn't stop Jeen from trying did it?