Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Whenever this scan comes up, I wonder what was the writer thinking? And what was the editor doing that this skipped review? It's a one-off that someone can explain away with a No Prize-worthy rationalization (Jean found and traversed the still open hyperspace tunnel Carol used while holding her breath really well) then I can forget about it, not put it down as one of Jean's FEATZ!!!!
    If you were a Storm's fan, you wouldn't say that about 99% of her so-called feat! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    If you were a Storm's fan, you wouldn't say that about 99% of her so-called feat! lol
    Don't invoke that, please! My fellow Jean fans are almost always such pleasant and rational beings.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

More Jean appreciation, less talking about other posters plz

20 more days and the resurrection starts.
    First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I'm counting down the days too. She's been dead for over a decade and Marvel has subjected X-men fans to endless teases. Now, it's finally happening. It's the real deal. Jean is coming back and we only need wait a few more weeks. Just typing that out put a smile on my face.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Phoenix/Jean teleported in Endsong. The Shiar blasted at Jean and Logan, but she teleported them to the Arctic.

Does anyone know how powerful Jean will be in Red?

Am already waiting for the next issue of the solo: The last 2 ones were already pretty interesting.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

The last year or so has been so good for us Jean fans, let's be real, and then the next one is looking even better.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    The last year or so has been so good for us Jean fans, let's be real, and then the next one is looking even better.
    Earlier: Imho, Bendis was great for Jean even (or because) if he wrote some controversial stuff.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

Here comes....iiii PHOENIX !!!!
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Earlier: Imho, Bendis was great for Jean even (or because) if he wrote some controversial stuff.
    but we had to endure EXM in between that which staled her uphill momentum

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    They like to dismiss any feats of Jean by claiming that anything she has done that is even remotely powerful is because of the Phoenix. This is one prime example that makes their lives a little more difficult, so I'm glad it saw print for that alone.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    but we had to endure EXM in between that which staled her uphill momentum
    Yeah. But to be frank, EXM was good with Jean. It's just the book that was boring overall.

Fantastic Member

Weird that nobody has talked about this. The article also refrences Endsong so that means Marvel hasn't "forgotten" about it.

X-Men Dark Phoenix first look.

DQcv275V4AAmKPJ.jpg

Dark Phoenix takes place in 1992, which is 10 years after the events of X-Men: Apocalypse. The team will consist of Mystique (Jennifer Lawrence), Beast (Nicholas Hoult), Storm (Alexandra Shipp), Nightcrawler (Kodi Smit-McPhee), and Quicksilver (Evan Peters), with Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) again leading the team. The group finds itself looked upon as heroes for a change, but that is starting to affect Xavier in a negative way.

“Pride is starting to get the better of him, and he is pushing the X-Men to more extreme missions,” Kinberg says

That's what prompts him to send the team on a space rescue mission, paving the way for a solar flare to hit the X-Jet and awakening the described power-hungry Phoenix within Jean.
    Last edited by ThePhoenix; 12-07-2017 at 07:41 AM.