Page 72 of 96 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1437
    Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, she's not the same as the one on Black Lightning, but she's still freakin' psychotic!
    Straight up narcissistic. She seriously believe they would come to love her.

She's messed up as all heck. Reminded me a lot of spoilers:
    Diane Simmons' explanation of her murder spree on Family Guy
    end of spoilers, but creepier and Jace is definitely more delusional.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

To be honest what surprised me the most about Jace was how much she actually hated Halo (as well as the seducing Jefferson thing). Poor girl .

All four of them (Jeff, Halo, Brion and Tara) are going to need lots of therapy.

"You're dead!"- Soldier
    "You first"- Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII

"Yes, boo, cause this is Calvin Klein and I don't play that ****" - Tanisha

"You look like a fairy princess...that resides over the pits of hell." - New York

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    All four of them (Jeff, Halo, Brion and Tara) are going to need lots of therapy.
    Where's Black Canary when you need her...oh wait, M'Gann. But they probably don't want her prying into their head thanks to the Anti-Light.

M'Gann doesn't go into peoples' heads uninvited anymore — not after what happened with Kaldur.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

We'll see if spoilers:
    Tara survives to even RECEIVE any therapy after Jace basically made her heel-turn. I sure hope she does, I'd rather that this Judas Contract adaptation didn't lean into the typical.
    end of spoilers
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    We'll see if spoilers:
    Tara survives to even RECEIVE any therapy after Jace basically made her heel-turn. I sure hope she does, I'd rather that this Judas Contract adaptation didn't lean into the typical.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Same, I hope she survives and gets to at least live with someone away from all these supers (heroes and villains) and get to actually be a child. Poor girl got trust issues already and this stuff ain't helping.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmonk View Post
    spoilers:
    Same, I hope she survives and gets to at least live with someone away from all these supers (heroes and villains) and get to actually be a child. Poor girl got trust issues already and this stuff ain't helping.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So far, that means Jeff, Violet (currently kidnapped), Vic, and the Outsiders (though at least Brion was happy to have her back).

Could maybe the whole Ra's al'Ghul thing, and having Jason around, be the key? Someone with a beef with the light, perhaps neutral on the Bats right now, and someone not afraid to tell things like they are?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I've seen another theory it might be M'Gann's brother, but it acts too much like Granny in my opinion.
    Lol that would be straight up Norman Bates thinking he is his mother.

Or I wonder if Granny had Ma'alefa'ak "conditioned" in the Ghost Dimension to believe he is her?

Helga's villainous motives would make her fit perfectly in an 80's Claremontian mutant book.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This was a really strong episode for Babs too. I miss her being written like this.
    Lol she gaslit Gar with the "You did the same thing so are not much better!" spiel.

For one, why were the Kid Outsiders supposed to inform Batman Inc. about their plans? Garfield revealed his strategy to the senior members of YJ and that should have been enough.

Also, Gar is just a kid LMAO how is that equivalent to full grown adults like Bruce and Diana co-conspirating and in Bruce's case, orchestrating elaborate ruses to fool the teen Outsiders?

I just realized that if you take the first letters of the episode titles, they spell "Prepare the Anti-Life Equation".

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I just realized that if you take the first letters of the episode titles, they spell "Prepare the Anti-Life Equation".
    Whoa, that's crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Darkseid is.