Page 42 of 833 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142542 ... LastLast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    I wouldn't put it past Marvel to try and set up BP an Storm as the re-vamped modern day Romeo and Juliet. Star-crossed lovers caught between their feuding houses.
    Exactly! The drama!

Oh lightning lass you just too easy. Anyways happy February fellow storm fans may the new month bring excitement and better stories for storm.

Is this issue 8#?? Heck, I had little energy for this book, but now I've lost it all, Storm makes no difference in this book

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Is this issue 8#?? Heck, I had little energy for this book, but now I've lost it all, Storm makes no difference in this book
    Yes, this is issue 8, I've given up on this book

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Sigh

And she looked so competent in the last issue. Like of ALL the ways you can take down FLESH AND BLOOD, HUMAN DURABILITY/HUMAN REFELX Storm, they still feel the need to use lightning even though she's immune to it per her own words.
    This is not our house. Know that and know peace!

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    stormy who is this friend lolol. tell them read the issue again. she literally says she's never created an atmosphere from nothing before doing just that. she just didn't create rain. your interpretation is correct.
    I think she was talking about me. It's that Storm made it rain hail before creating a stable atmosphere.
    Last edited by Amazona dos ventos; 01-30-2022 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazona dos ventos View Post
    I think she was talking about me. It's that Storm made it rain hail before creating a stable atmosphere.
    I mean who are we to say thor didnt created those prevailing conditions for the hail. But how I saw it the skulls had installed habitable zones for their camp but couldn't grow food or power tech because they lacked an atmosphere and a star. Thor can create weather, weather storm can manipulate. What can't do is make it sustainable hence why he needed ororo.

Quote Originally Posted by StormBorn06 View Post
    Issue 8? Really? How us this book still getting issues no one ever talks about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    Sigh

And she looked so competent in the last issue. Like of ALL the ways you can take down FLESH AND BLOOD, HUMAN DURABILITY/HUMAN REFELX Storm, they still feel the need to use lightning even though she's immune to it per her own words.
    That was lightning lass barking and per this issue looks like the bark had no bite as per usual.

Fantastic Member

wth is happening? Did she defeat the monsters with lightning or was she struck by a ligthing by them?

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    wth is happening? Did she defeat the monsters with lightning or was she struck by a ligthing by them?
    looks like she was struck and that's her lying on the ground. What kind of bulls*** is that? She's immune to the weather lol

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    looks like she was struck and that's her lying on the ground. What kind of bulls*** is that? She's immune to the weather lol
    Yes she should be immune or highly resistant but as usual writers still keep writing her elemental resistance inconsistent.
    I would have been less bothered if she had been taken down by the tail slap that knocked out Torch and Aero. And the funniest thing is that in the last issue she had that moment threatening lady lothus about how her lightning and weather control should be superior just for a lightining KO'd her in this issue ... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reigna View Post
    That was lightning lass barking and per this issue looks like the bark had no bite as per usual.
    Lightning Lass

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    Yes she should be immune or highly resistant but as usual writers still keep writing her elemental resistance inconsistent.
    I would have been less bothered if she had been taken down by the tail slap that knocked out Torch and Aero. And the funniest thing is that in the last issue she had that moment threatening lady lothus about how her lightning and weather control should be superior just for a lightining KO'd her in this issue ... lol
    Right!? Like holy fk.

Not really active here anymore, feel free to find me on the cesspool that is Twitter: https://twitter.com/DivineMutation

Anyway, Stormborn saved my coin. Damn sure not buying that sh1t.