Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She's adorable and she should go to Auntie Emma's summer camp for gifted young ladies.

Attachment 93766

LOOK AT THEM
    Oh, I loved this mini!
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Couple of questions I have...

So did Kurt know that Sue was using her powers in the chamber? To me, he looked like he was telling Magneto and Cyke the FF are here.

Emma now has access to Sue's mind. You know damn well, Emma is not gonna let that psi-link drop. Also, why would Emma entering Sue's mind cause her to "reboot"?

Doom talking about knowing Kitty's powers better than she does. Red Flag
    Emma "woke" Sue up so she could take control of her mind. And then Reed shut the helmet, cutting the connection.

Notice no ones talking about Magneto dismissing them as a threat only to get his ass kicked.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Notice no ones talking about Magneto dismissing them as a threat only to get his ass kicked.
    He deserved that.

The art here was just awful. Never been a huge fan of the Dodsons but they can do better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    He got knocked out by an invisible/cloaked Thing...that's not a bad showing to me.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    I liked this issue a lot. It feels dense and packed. The Susan Storm Appreciation is getting too overboard, like the Four are nothing without her and so on.

I was disappointed that Magneto called Ben Grimm a rocky brute because both of them are major Jewish characters, and I was hoping the two of them had a discussion about that but anyway.

Zdarsky writes the hell out of Doom. Scheming, manipulative, and double-dealing as always.

I hope that there's going to be a major Magneto v. Doom fight in the next issues...because I feel that's what the set-up is leading to.
    That would be interesting, considering how Magneto would have no answer from Doom's sorcery. He could use the same spell he used on Blue Marvel to blast him through several walls of a high rise

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Very much. But that’s his character he’s childish so whatever. Plus I feel like Johnny is just there be an instigator and a follower for his sister. It’s crazy how Sue Storm jumped to conclusions about Krakoa and they are “Not Heroes”........EXCUSE ME B***
    She was using to Sabretooth and Apocalypse being given some official standing, like diplomatic immunity, which in Sabretoothe's case is pretty stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    She even questioned their democracy. Which we do not really have but Shut Up, Sue.
    Oh, so you hate her for point that out?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    She was using to Sabretooth and Apocalypse being given some official standing, like diplomatic immunity, which in Sabretoothe's case is pretty stupid.
    What little did she know is that the QQ sent his ass packing.....so boy don't you look stupid Sue RICHARDS!!! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    But Krakoa isn't a democracy at the moment.

My guess is that Doom wants to "drain" Franklin more to power his Sentinels.
    Doom does not make Sentinels. Those are probably a just the Pacific branch of his Doombot army. You have to admit that he's got the right idea....fewer Latverian casualties. It's not like Latveria can have a global army stationed all over the world like the U.S. does
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-26-2020 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What little did she know is that the QQ sent his ass packing.....so boy don't you look stupid Sue RICHARDS!!! LOL.
    I'm sure that Cyclops sent out a press release on that. But the fact remains he did have diplomatic immunity, as she points out

What a forgettable mini-series.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck frump View Post
    Dont want to be pessimistic but I think the Emma/Sue thing was supposed to illustrate Reed outsmarting the XMen. Ofc that required absolutely nonsensical writing since Emma should have been operating at the speed of thought and even if the link was cutoff she should have had enough time to plant a psychic suggestion or an echo of herself in Sue's mind.

I hope Doom shows up in Marauders. Maybe Duggan can salvapge some of this. But yes Doom incapacitating Storm AND Iceman off panel is pretty terrible.
    Duggan has Doom appearing in his Savage Avengers, hanging out with Doctor Strange and Conan. It's been pretty entertaining...he had dinner with Conan in that one too.

Extraordinary Member

Duggan has Doom appearing in his Savage Avengers, hanging out with Doctor Strange and Conan. It's been pretty entertaining...he had dinner with Conan in that one too.

You gotta admit, part of the fun of Doom is just how fucking casual he can be with people. And he and Stephen are such bros at this point!

BANNED

I'm sure that Cyclops sent out a press release on that. But the fact remains he did have diplomatic immunity, as she points out
    So does Dr.Doom, but I don't see Sue making a big stink about it. All in all this just shows that Sue doesn't know what she's talking about. So...mind ya Business Sue, mind ya Business.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    You gotta admit, part of the fun of Doom is just how fucking casual he can be with people. And he and Stephen are such bros at this point!
    Yeah, and now they're thinking about tackling Mephisto together again! I've lost count of how many people Doom has had over for dinner and the funny thing is people trust him enough to dine without worrying about being poisoned. Even in the first Fantastic Four / X-Men mini they all ate at a buffet chez Doom.

As for those robots, I wonder if he is just building another class of Doombots that are powered by energies syphoned from mutants.