Page 107 of 211 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3162
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Hey where's Vol. 4 of Batgirl? Its been some time since Vol. 3 ... is it cancelled?
    As far as I know, we only have speculation. But like volume 4 of Birds of Prey, and volume 2 of Azrael, one guesses there's a sales problem - while Tim's Robin series reprints are selling reasonably well (I used to work at a bookstore, and checked their sales records for these trades, and Tim sold about twice as many copies as Cass or the Birds, sadly), the other reprints aren't, so they're not planning on more unless there's a groundswell of sales or something. A real shame, since I think having full runs reprinted on glossy paper rather than the fading newsprint of the original hard copies would be really nice.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

From the Steph thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Barbara is trying to make of Oracle and batgirl according the interview(something that we all imaginated)... What a shame that we can´t return with the Steph Batgirl with Barbara as Oracle again..
    For the record, if DC, by some cosmic alignment of the planets, ever allowed Babs to become Oracle again (And I don't mean the idiocy currently going on in BoP), but had Steph, and ONLY Steph become Batgirl, I freely admit that I would throw the BIGGEST hissy fit. Though more seriously, it would probably be the final dividing line that could start to genuinely turn me off from Steph, sad a thought as that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    From the Steph thread:

For the record, if DC, by some cosmic alignment of the planets, ever allowed Babs to become Oracle again (And I don't mean the idiocy currently going on in BoP), but had Steph, and ONLY Steph become Batgirl, I freely admit that I would throw the BIGGEST hissy fit. Though more seriously, it would probably be the final dividing line that could start to genuinely turn me off from Steph, sad a thought as that is.
    Sorry, I only said that for continue(in this) as if N52 never happened(in certain way).. Cass would return as Black Bat, I said previosly that David Cain return(one day) will erase Orphan and she will use probably Black Bat name again....

I can understand that make this for Steph and no change Cass situation is cruel, create hate between fans of both characters, even if they are friends in the comics..

HOWEVER, Steph can continue as Spoiler without problem, after Young Justice more people will know her as Spoiler than Batgirl or Robin..
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-17-2017 at 11:43 AM.

We all know that Cass would became the next Robin if this happens

BGBOP_Cv16.jpg

BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #16

Written by JULIE BENSON and SHAWNA BENSON
    Art by ROGE ANTONIO
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
    Variant cover by KAMOME SHIRAHAMA

“Manslaughter” part two! As an illness that affects half of Gotham City’s population grows, Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress pick up some unexpected help from Catwoman, Ivy and Harley, as well as some welcome backup from Batwoman, Spoiler, Gotham Girl and Wonder Woman. But as the Birds of Prey grow closer to discovering the source of the outbreak, what they find won’t end the plague and might only make it grow faster.

On sale NOVEMBER 8 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    BGBOP_Cv16.jpg

Art by ROGE ANTONIO
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE

“Manslaughter” part two! As an illness that affects half of Gotham City’s population grows, Batgirl, Black Canary and Huntress pick up some unexpected help from Catwoman, Ivy and Harley, as well as some welcome backup from Batwoman, Spoiler, Gotham Girl and Wonder Woman. But as the Birds of Prey grow closer to discovering the source of the outbreak, what they find won’t end the plague and might only make it grow faster.

Shame Cass is left out the solicitation.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Red obin View Post
    Shame Cass is left out the solicitation.
    Not surprised. She was left out of the solicit for League of Shadows, HER arc, too.

I wonder if the people who write the solicits realize how unappealing Orphan is as a name like all the fans

It's so bad, I'm not a fan of her generic outfit either

Won't someone please do something!!! Haha

BANNED

She really does feel like the "orphan" or at least the red-headed step-child of the Batfamily. I mean, that mask just looks so bad without the bat ears. Anyway, I can't stand 80% a lot of those females so I'm probably going to pretend this book doesn't exist.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    She really does feel like the "orphan" or at least the red-headed step-child of the Batfamily.
    Only in the meta sense. In story, she should be core BatFam and"Orphan" makes no sense for several reasons.

I mean, that mask just looks so bad without the bat ears.
    Some people have photoshopped ears onto the suit, and those alone make the costume look better. (Not great, but better)

Anyway, I can't stand 80% a lot of those females so I'm probably going to pretend this book doesn't exist.
    80 % huh? Personally, while the only other characters there I'd say I'm a fan of are Steph, Dinah, Helena and Lois, the only ones I actively dislike there are Harley, Claire, and FakeBabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    BGBOP_Cv16.jpg

Art by ROGE ANTONIO
    Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE

Looks awesome .

Makes me miss Cass' old look though. The Orphan one doesn't work as well with that pose .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post

80 % huh? Personally, while the only other characters there I'd say I'm a fan of are Steph, Dinah, Helena and Lois, the only ones I actively dislike there are Harley, Claire, and FakeBabs.
    Okay, I wasn't being completely fair. The number isn't 80% but I was so fixated on the characters that I don't care to read about that it actually blinded me a little bit. lol. I'm mostly apathetic toward the majority of those females. It's just a few (like Harley and Catwoman mostly) who just repel me.

BANNED

And I used to like Harley in the animated series in the 90's but I borderline loathe her now. I mean, really dislike her.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    It's so bad, I'm not a fan of her generic outfit either
    She is not the only charcter on this cover, who should get a new costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Looks awesome .

Makes me miss Cass' old look though. The Orphan one doesn't work as well with that pose .
    You're always the one to bring it up, and here, you're most certainly right: You need a cape to make that pose work.

Okay, I wasn't being completely fair. The number isn't 80% but I was so fixated on the characters that I don't care to read about that it actually blinded me a little bit. lol. I'm mostly apathetic toward the majority of those females. It's just a few (like Harley and Catwoman mostly) who just repel me.
    I'm with you on Harley, but personally I'm completely and utterly apathetic toward Selina. Do not care about her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    She is not the only charcter on this cover, who should get a new costume.
    True, but her's IS the worst.