Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Captain Marvel/Thor/Captain America(MCU) vs Hela/Kurse/Cull(MCU)

Fight 1: Standard Fight

Fight 2: Team battle

Captain Marvel vs Hela: No flight for Marvel

Thor(Infinity War) vs Kurse

Captain America w/Mjolnir vs Cull w/Hammer

Bonus Fight: Hulk vs Malekith w/Aether

Marvel makes Hela work for it by pinning her down with laser fire but lacks the oomph to 10 count her. Eventually Hela counter attacks and Marvel should get sliced up. This fight might take a while.

Thor takes Kurse. He can spam lightning at range, whip up a tornado and so forth. If he feels like closing the gap, it becomes a harder fight (more risky at least) but he should manage to chop the guy up. He could maybe even BFR him with Bifrost.

Cap should take this. Cull makes him work for it, but again with spamming lightning and his hammer/shield combo attacks, I think he wins a prolonged engagement. This is the closest fight here imo.

Bonus: I would have to watch Malekith fight again, but I... /think/ Hulk takes it? Pretty sure Thor tanked several direct blasts from the Aether so Hulk should find similar success. Again, it's been a minute since I watched Thor 2 so I might be forgetting something.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Stormbreaker will absolutely do for Kurse, and for Cull. Captain Marvel can also waste either of them.

That means that the first fight is going to come down to the CM, Thor with Stormbringer and Cap against Hela.

This gives us a couple of possibilities: notably a space-toss by CM or Thor, something Hela can't come back from but both of them can, or even a noble sacrifice from CM, where she just blitz-flies Hela into the sun or something. Sure, she's out, but team 1 wins.

In the second round, IW Thor slaughters Kurse. He's just VASTLY too capable after Ragnarok, and SB will slice and dice. And space toss is also an option, because Kurse can't fly.

CM versus Hela is tricky: Hela shows to be at least as strong as Thor, and she's a capable and dangerous fighter, again, at least on her brother's level. She also insta-heals from every single wound she ever suffers. CM, though, is stronger and much more durable. Probably again comes down to a space-toss for the win: if neither can fly, neither can come back. Hela seems like a better fighter and a bit quicker, but CM is stronger. I guess that favors Carol to the tune of 6 or 7 out of 10?

Cap showed awesome skill dual-wielding the shield and the hammer. But Cull is a badass himself. I suppose the fight favors Cap a little, but probably not a stomp.

Hulk versus Malekith.... I think Malekith can, at worst, play keep-away forever and keep launching blasts, plus he flies at some point I think. I dunno here. The issue here is that Malekith's feats with the aether are pretty weak-sauce for something so powerful. It's the reality stone so it SHOULD let him stomp, but he was pathetic with it.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Stormbreaker will absolutely do for Kurse, and for Cull. Captain Marvel can also waste either of them.

That means that the first fight is going to come down to the CM, Thor with Stormbringer and Cap against Hela.

This gives us a couple of possibilities: notably a space-toss by CM or Thor, something Hela can't come back from but both of them can, or even a noble sacrifice from CM, where she just blitz-flies Hela into the sun or something. Sure, she's out, but team 1 wins.

In the second round, IW Thor slaughters Kurse. He's just VASTLY too capable after Ragnarok, and SB will slice and dice. And space toss is also an option, because Kurse can't fly.

CM versus Hela is tricky: Hela shows to be at least as strong as Thor, and she's a capable and dangerous fighter, again, at least on her brother's level. She also insta-heals from every single wound she ever suffers. CM, though, is stronger and much more durable. Probably again comes down to a space-toss for the win: if neither can fly, neither can come back. Hela seems like a better fighter and a bit quicker, but CM is stronger. I guess that favors Carol to the tune of 6 or 7 out of 10?

Cap showed awesome skill dual-wielding the shield and the hammer. But Cull is a badass himself. I suppose the fight favors Cap a little, but probably not a stomp.

Hulk versus Malekith.... I think Malekith can, at worst, play keep-away forever and keep launching blasts, plus he flies at some point I think. I dunno here. The issue here is that Malekith's feats with the aether are pretty weak-sauce for something so powerful. It's the reality stone so it SHOULD let him stomp, but he was pathetic with it.
    Only problem is, how are the two taking Hela to space before getting skewered? Hela won't be immobile, and wait for them to fly her up. I have my doubts that Thor can even overpower her when he grabs her and tries to fly her up.

Maybe if Caps aura makes her invulnerable to Helas sword constructs.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Only problem is, how are the two taking Hela to space before getting skewered? Hela won't be immobile, and wait for them to fly her up. I have my doubts that Thor can even overpower her when he grabs her and tries to fly her up.

Carol can just do her patented "bumrush at spaceship-wasting speed" at her (yes, its patented. She does it in every fight she's in). It might not kill her, but it will launch her a good distance. If Carol is feeling particularly speedy that day, she could even push her way out of the atmosphere before Hela can pull any weapons out.

Couple ways:

One: Carol blitzes at "search a planet in minutes" or "shreds interstellar battleships like cheap, wet toilet paper" speed. Carol can either let go and let momentum carry "I got 99 powers but flight ain't one" Hela into space, or can just push her out into space. Sure, the second is a ringout for Carol, but it's a win for team one.

Two: Thor lays down "proven to at least stun or slow or knock back Hela" lightning, CM spams potent-as-hell energy blasts, then either CM or Thor or both grapple with her, and the usual space toss logic starts. Assume any of the three can space toss the two others. Thing is, two of the three can come back from this. One cannot. And the two who can are on the same team.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Carol can just do her patented "bumrush at spaceship-wasting speed" at her (yes, its patented. She does it in every fight she's in). It might not kill her, but it will launch her a good distance. If Carol is feeling particularly speedy that day, she could even push her way out of the atmosphere before Hela can pull any weapons out.
    How fast do you think Cap can go? She may be hypersonic but she's not "take hela to space" before getting skewered fast. She takes minutes to get to the upper atmosphere.

Either Thor or Cap accelerating Hela to escape velocity is just not happening. We're not talking legit class 100s that can Chuck things into space. These guys can only really space carry.

How fast do you think Cap can go? She may be hypersonic but she's not "take hela to space" before getting skewered fast. She takes minutes to get to the upper atmosphere.

Either Thor or Cap accelerating Hela to escape velocity is just not happening. We're not talking legit class 100s that can Chuck things into space. These guys can only really space carry.
    ... Wha? Danvers takes *seconds* to get to escape velocity. She does it when escaping earth in the end of her film. It also takes her seconds going from space to a planet, as seen in Endgame. If she's being particularly fast, she does "Star Trek-style" warpspeed jumps, that by visual estimation are beyond the breadth of a planet in less than a second (also at the end of her film).

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    ... Wha? Danvers takes *seconds* to get to escape velocity. She does it when escaping earth in the end of her film. It also takes her seconds going from space to a planet, as seen in Endgame. If she's being particularly fast, she does "Star Trek-style" warpspeed jumps, that by visual estimation are beyond the breadth of a planet in less than a second (also at the end of her film).
    Pretty sure it took her minutes to go to Thanos cabin see no one around it and come back. While incredibly fast, it's not "take Hela to space before I get stabbed" fast.

You want her to do warpspeed jumps when she's never done anything like that in atmosphere?

Pretty sure it took her minutes to go to Thanos cabin see no one around it and come back. While incredibly fast, it's not "take Hela to space before I get stabbed" fast.

You want her to do warpspeed jumps when she's never done anything like that in atmosphere?
    It took her minutes to *search the planet* for Thanos' cabin and come back. We see her get outside the atmosphere in seconds at the end of her movie, and a warpspeed jump at the end of that.

Definitely not minutes. She leaves the ship before it's in orbit and is close to surface level in seconds. She searches the planet and finds Thanos, and determines he's alone, all without being seen or heard, in less than "minutes". She's REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLY fast.

And this is before talking about finding Stark and Nebula "thousands of lightyears" from anything and getting them back to Earth in less than a half a day (since that's all the life support there was left).

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Definitely not minutes. She leaves the ship before it's in orbit and is close to surface level in seconds. She searches the planet and finds Thanos, and determines he's alone, all without being seen or heard, in less than "minutes". She's REEEEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLLLY fast.

And this is before talking about finding Stark and Nebula "thousands of lightyears" from anything and getting them back to Earth in less than a half a day (since that's all the life support there was left).
    They already knew exactly where Thanos was, she just scouted the area or are you trying to claim she has some superspeed reflexes that she never ever shows in combat?

They already knew exactly where Thanos was, she just scouted the area or are you trying to claim she has some superspeed reflexes that she never ever shows in combat?
    To add to this point, last I checked, she still had her Kree combat harness. That thing had all sorts of bells and whistles that could probably expedite reconnaissance.

Even without that, it's off screen.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

If "by the area" you mean "on the planet", sure. Where on the planet Thanos was is another story. In fact, she explicitly says "it's just him, no warships or armies " - implying this was information unknown to the Avengers from way above the planet, which would be obvious if they already knew exactly where he was in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    To add to this point, last I checked, she still had her Kree combat harness. That thing had all sorts of bells and whistles that could probably expedite reconnaissance.

Even without that, it's off screen.
    Speaking of offscreen, that combat harness has never shown any of the abilities you speak of.