Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

So the White House put out a Doctor's note saying Trump is healthy as can be... But the Doctor misspelled his own name in the signature.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 4saken1 View Post
    Whites comprise of 61% of the population, blacks are 13%, 18% are Hispanic, 5.7% are Asian, and 1.3% are Native American, according to 2016 Census Bureau information. When determining whether a given race is more or less likely to do something than other races, the numbers need to be compared with their own component percentages of the population as a whole. By my calculations, people of each respective race have the following percent chance to be on SNAP:

9% White
    9% Hispanic or Latino
    31% Black or African American
    7% Asian
    24% American Indian and Alaska Native
    Except the title and story aren't about who is "most likely" to do something -- it's about who receives the most benefits.

Point being -- more whites are welfare constituents overall and, more importantly, it shouldn't surprise the President of the United States to know this.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-13-2018 at 11:28 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Except the title and story aren't about who is "most likely" to do something -- it's about who receives the most benefits.

Point being -- more whites are welfare constituents overall are than blacks and, more importantly, it shouldn't surprise the President of the United States to know this.
    im pretty sure even if he does know, he doesn't care

its easy to sell the myth of lazy brown/black people

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    im pretty sure even if he does know, he doesn't care

its easy to sell the myth of lazy brown/black people
    I'd say that's more of a Republican trait at this point in history -- not that some Democrats don't have issues as well.

It can even help you win the White House -- whether your name is Reagan or Trump.

Some Dems may practice it but the Republican Party has turned it into an art -- even Trump knows it plays well with his Republican "base".

------
    "According to a White House official, staffers predict the President’s “shithole” remark will resonate with his base."

https://twitter.com/CNNSitRoom/statu...86808621649921
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-13-2018 at 11:35 AM.

So Hawaii got a false ballistic missile inbound alert on iPhones today.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Damn. Guess we're all lucky Trump didn't find out about on Twitter and pressed the button.

BANNED

Good people don't defend a bad man

He is the ugliest personification of the Ugly American, which is why, as long as he is here and as long as he represents this nation, we will be a fractured mess and a global embarrassment. He will be the ever lowering bar of our legacy in the world.

And what is painfully obvious in these moments, isn’t simply that the person alleging to lead this country is a terrible human being—it is that anyone left still defending him, applauding him, justifying him, amening him, probably is too.

At this point, the only reason left to support this President, is that he reflects your hateful heart;he shares your contempt of people of color, your hostility toward outsiders, your ignorant bigotry, your feeling of supremacy.

It took them 38 minutes to take the alert down. They knew it was false after 2 minutes.

That is really, fucking bad.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    Well, his support is continuing to deteriorate, so apparently the message is hitting home.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It took them 38 minutes to take the alert down. They knew it was false after 2 minutes.

That is really, fucking bad.
    Not justifying this or anything, but seeing as it was a false alarm, it makes for a good time to realize what could go wrong and hopefully fix it before something actually happens [hopefully it never will].
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

I heard about that. What on earth caused that alert to happen in the first place?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I heard about that. What on earth caused that alert to happen in the first place?
    Russia didn’t just meddle in the U.S. election: it’s trying to hack our critical infrastructure

Man just imagine if that would had being real.

Today january 13, 2018 would had been know as the day WW3 started.

When i saw that i just started thinking what i was doing at the moment, i was taking the subway to see a movie while Hawaii was being annihilated

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Shift change at bunker led to someone accidentally pushing the wrong button. literally, that is all it was.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

How scary I hadn't heard about this I happened to be flipping through and saw an interview about it. How scary. It is unfortunate that we have to be living in a time where we are thinking about imminent war again. Hopefully they take this mistake and get some real lessons learned out of it.