Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JasonEsta View Post
    In a straight UP fight? Of course Storm can defend herself but Doom can take nearly anything from a earth being. It would be a dangerous mission.
    Every mission is potentially a dangerous one. That doesn't change the fact that Storm has the necessary power at her disposal to completely dismantle Doom. Kyss has posted the proof.

The one thing I completely disagree with is Doom being a coward. One of his defining traits are his confidence and fearlessness.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    The one thing I completely disagree with is Doom being a coward. One of his defining traits are his confidence and fearlessness.
    People are gonna view someone's actions the way they want to. As Stormphoenix pointed out, Doom has a vast history of sending robot replacements in his stead. Only after his legion doombots is dismantled and utterly obliterated is he then forced to reveal his true self. That can be perceived as cowardice. And it supports the claims that Stormphoenix has presented.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    People are gonna view someone's actions the way they want to. As Stormphoenix pointed out, Doom has a vast history of sending robot replacements in his stead. Only after his legion doombots is dismantled and utterly obliterated is he then forced to reveal his true self. That can be perceived as cowardice. And it supports the claims that Stormphoenix has presented.
    And people have the right to disagree with that view. It's only cowardice if done out of fear, which it is not. Doombots are the exemplification if Doom's sheer confidence and arrogance. He sends them out because he believes very few people are even worth his time. A man who basically tells Gods to go f*ck themselves is far from a coward. People can say lots of things about Doom and I don't care, but being a coward is just so far from the truth.

I am not a big Doom fan , but even I get hyped over some of the things he does. He's one of Marvel's best villains for a reason.
    Last edited by Crimz; 03-01-2018 at 03:04 PM.

BANNED

That’s totally fine I see that Doom can be a coward at times.

Niffleheim

what defines and drives him is his inferiority complex and ego

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    what defines and drives him is his inferiority complex and ego
    That's 100% true, still doesn't mean he's a coward.

Niffleheim

ITA! I don't see using Doombots as cowardice

BANNED

Thank You, but my main point before all of this is that he’s full of Hubris and pride.

I was wrong there is only one thing Doom is afraid of

Movie =/= Comics

Everyone promises to kill Doom at some point or another.
    Ant-Man beat the brakes off of him. Ant-man...

BANNED

Doom talking to Joseph and Rogue during Onslaught, X men #56
    "Rise, Magneto. Do not cower. You shame yourself. How dare two such as we succumb to the same fear and terror that has so parlyzed others? Fear is for lesser men"

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Every mission is potentially a dangerous one. That doesn't change the fact that Storm has the necessary power at her disposal to completely dismantle Doom. Kyss has posted the proof.
    Thank you. I guess my mic wasn't on. I'm still waiting for a counter to the scans. So that said when she sees him again I hope she gives him a dose of internal organ damage for that assault in doom war.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Okay. Storm is capable of suffocating every being on the planet, simultaneously. There are many, many ways this could go. But Storm is far from helpless. She's be around T'Challa long enough to understand super genius, ridiculously wealthy, insanely tech savvy monarchs. Storm has more at her disposal than you're giving her credit for.
    sorry, you're not going to sway me. Doom crushes her. she can maybe put up a fight, but there is no way she wins. none. i don't care what she can do, she won't beat him. He's too tactical. did you read secret war? he confronted gods. i'm sure he's not afraid of storm

BANNED

I was wrong there is only one thing Doom is afraid of

Doom is afraid of squirrels.