Page 16 of 285 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lirica View Post
    I just looked up what Shiro looks like and yeah I can see the similarities like with the white streak. I don't understand it, though. Pretty much all of the fanart I've seen has the streak, but most comic panels do not. Where'd it come from?

I've heard it said that the YJ cartoon creators do stuff that could be thought of as coincidental, but is totally on purpose. I'm willing to believe getting Josh Keaton was on purpose too.

I've never seen this animated feature. Does Jason have a big role or is it a cameo? In either case, is the movie worth watching?

I forgot about Gotham by Gaslight too. lol I even own the movie.
    Batman Ninja was made in Japan, with a lot of anime over the top aspects to it. And Jason does have a role, and quite the scene when he comes across Joker and Harley that fits him to a tee.

Really, the only character that is out of character is Damian (minus his love of animals).

Extraordinary Member

I just looked up what Shiro looks like and yeah I can see the similarities like with the white streak. I don't understand it, though. Pretty much all of the fanart I've seen has the streak, but most comic panels do not. Where'd it come from?
    From Batman:Hush.

In Batman Hush (which happend a few story arc before Under the Red Hood) Clayface fas posing as Jason, and he had a white streak and fought with Bruce. Later after the "Under the Red Hood" they retconned, that this was actually Jason how at some point during the fight switched places with Clayface.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    From Batman:Hush.

In Batman Hush (which happend a few story arc before Under the Red Hood) Clayface fas posing as Jason, and he had a white streak and fought with Bruce. Later after the "Under the Red Hood" they retconned, that this was actually Jason how at some point during the fight switched places with Clayface.
    There is also the whole point of Shiro being MIA, or the characters thinking he was KIA, until he was not. And the experiments, and him being a slave for fighting contests. I mean, I can see how fans can draw parallels xD.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-11-2019 at 02:59 PM.

Funny, I think Jason's only had one line, but I'm pretty sure that's more than Tim gotten this season.

OMG!! I just got home from work and my world exploded! I knew Jason was going to be in YJ! I'm screaming!

Please let us see him in more episodes!

And he's voiced by favorite Spider-Man!!

HOLY MOLY!!

I stay off the internet for like two days and the world implodes XD

Seriously though, this is SUPER exciting, Jason and Damian revealed! And they are both within the LoS??
    I swear I have seen this premise before in fanfics and fanart!

This show better be coming to Netflix soon, the whole gang is here apparently, and bless Weisman for keeping his promise about Jason.

I swear just yesterday I was telling a friend that even IF Jason was brought back this season, Weisman would have to create an alternate story line to UTRH since well, he has already done that, and as a writer you would want to change things up a bit, and Gosh dang it, what glorious timing.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    HOLY MOLY!!

I stay off the internet for like two days and the world implodes XD

Seriously though, this is SUPER exciting, Jason and Damian revealed! And they are both within the LoS??
    I swear I have seen this premise before in fanfics and fanart!

This show better be coming to Netflix soon, the whole gang is here apparently, and bless Weisman for keeping his promise about Jason.

I swear just yesterday I was telling a friend that even IF Jason was brought back this season, Weisman would have to create an alternate story line to UTRH since well, he has already done that, and as a writer you would want to change things up a bit, and Gosh dang it, what glorious timing.
    Which reminds me that Titans is finally in Netflix, for those that want to watch it outside the US (I plan to rewatch it).

Also, unrelated, but I'm changing YJ Jason from Ninja to Samurai.

I've never seen this animated feature. Does Jason have a big role or is it a cameo? In either case, is the movie worth watching?
    The animation in Batman Ninja is amazing. I rented it on Amazon, watched it, and then bought it because I wanted to watch it again and again. The plot is nonsense, the English dub voice acting is kinda not great sometimes (definitely prefer the Japanese audio), but it has some of the best animators in Japan working on it and it's so good. Highly recommend if you're an animation fan.

Mighty Member

While the comics are hit or miss, outside media for the Batfam is booming. So glad to see Jason in YJ.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    Josh Keaton was also Spiderman on Spectacular Spiderman
    He's also young Hercules for Disney.

Was kinda hoping for Jensen from UtRH movie to come back. But Josh has the chops to pull it off I think.

Mighty Member

Kinda wonder how old YJ Jason is suppose to be. Did he stop aging? Is he older or the same age as Tim?

Fan artists just don't take breaks do they XD

askhungryeren

Quote Originally Posted by RedBird View Post
    Fan artists just don't take breaks do they XD

askhungryeren

When you have this idea in your head and it doesn't leave you in peace until you materialize it outside your head... I can relate. Also, weeelp, the first ones always will be more shared. That's a plus for motivating being fast (and diligent. It's a good motivator, it motives a good trait).
    Last edited by Zaresh; 01-11-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

You know as long as they keep Jason from slerpi g with Talia and him being Damian's daddy, I'm good with his design.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alycat View Post
    Kinda wonder how old YJ Jason is suppose to be. Did he stop aging? Is he older or the same age as Tim?
    If you can trust this fanpage he should be chronological be 18 at the moment.

Btw. how much have the other Batfamily characters appeared sofar in the new season? And is Barbara Oracle now?