Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Huh, that might be. I guess that would be great come back from Scott.
    I agree. I think it's clever writing.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I highly doubt that X office can stop shifting blame on Scott in any way.
    well, I wish they would put an end to it, this line of writing it's just a recipe for further disintegration of this franchise, time to start showing why the x-men deserve to exist, the enlarged family willing to stick together against all hope was the best thing about these characters imo
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    The same reason T'Challa is on Earth for War of the Realms.
    Its Cthulhu. Right ?

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    well, I wish they would put an end to it, this line of writing it's just a recipe for further disintegration of this franchise, time to start showing why the x-men deserve to exist, the enlarged family willing to stick together against all hope was the best thing about these characters imo
    I doubt that will happen during this run. Maybe Hickman will be able to provide that again.

Heck, if the bar they're staying in runs out of beer, things might only get worse.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    So, Scott is being blamed again for the X-Men disappearing even tjough he was dead? Nice.
    Will Alex unload that "after we were led to ruin" line on Kitty/Jean or is it just for Big-Brother-Who-Totally-Hurt-His-Feelings?

I could not help but laugh with Scott saying that Alex has always supported him.

God, Alex is unbearable.

Characters fluctuate with every writer, but he is just...consistently not my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    God, Alex is unbearable.

Characters fluctuate with every writer, but he is just...consistently not my cup of tea.
    The worst of all? It's Rosenberg's favorite.

Rosenberg's favorite character is the one who blames Scott for everything that happened while he was dead.

"Why are we following the same leader who led us to ruin, guy who wasn't there when we were ruined abruptly by some guy who came from his home planet and reamed us within a single day? HUH?!?!?!?! WHY?! But also, I love you big bro please let me lick your toe grime OwU."
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    "Why are we following the same leader who led us to ruin, guy who wasn't there when we were ruined abruptly by some guy who came from his home planet and reamed us within a single day? HUH?!?!?!?! WHY?! But also, I love you big bro please let me lick your toe grime OwU."
    "Technically, it is Scott's fault that an alternative version of him would be robbed of his sperm and used to create Nate Grey."

Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Hm, the back of Scott's jacket looks like it has a Phoenix emblem.
    Nahh is the Bat signal.

Similarly to how Rosenberg's Punisher is a sequel to a Captain America run from another universe, I'd love to see the version of Dissassembled that this run refers to all the time where Cyclops was around to lead the X-Meh to ruin through poor investments by getting every mutant arrested for tax evasion.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    The worst of all? It's Rosenberg's favorite.

Rosenberg's favorite character is the one who blames Scott for everything that happened while he was dead.
    Well I guess that explains why I just can't seem to like his writing.

Oh, Alex. Shush and let the real leaders [Scott, Logan, and Dani] talk, OK?

Best thing from this preview...
    cap.jpg
    Thanks for admitting it, Cap. Clearly must be Mystique in disguise.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

The thing with Scott being accused and blamed of everything that ever happened is that there is demand for it. Look no further than this forum, for example. In a way, the book channels through Havok, Hope or whoever's available, what fans of other characters think of him. The least you can say of the X-Office is that they listen to the people to some extent. They did that throughout NOW!, they're doubling down on it currently and, like Scott does, we have to make our peace with it.