Page 44 of 110 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Since we've been getting some sloppy looking art lately I think actually will be looking forward to JRjr's work on this issue.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 05-12-2021 at 04:01 PM.

In case anyone is interested, I am starting a separate thread with a spoiler warning.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

When Johnny did that towards the end, I kinda sighed and thought that, well, he lived up to his reputation. He was that in the past. But I'd think he would have outgrown it to some extent.

Also, Alicia… this cannot end well for her in the long term. There is going to be payback.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Since we've been getting some sloppy looking art lately I think actually will be looking forward to JRjr's work on this issue.
    i would love to have a maxi series with him drawing fantastic four. get christopher priest to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    i would love to have a maxi series with him drawing fantastic four. get christopher priest to write.

They never seem to give Priest much of a break. I didn't realize he was back at Marvel since he never seems to get to do anything "big" as far as I can tell. Either that or he only does things he's interested in. But I agree, he deserves a shot at the Fantastic Four even if only a maxi series.

Quote Originally Posted by Noek View Post
    I feel that Kid Immortus will be confronted by the Future Foundation, since he is young and first showed up in their book.
    Isn't the Foundation disbanded? But you may be half right - it'll be Franklin, Valeria, Bentley, N'Kalla and Jo-Venn who confront him, maybe?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, she's obscured by the logo. Will we get a textless version of that image, maybe as a variant?
    https://twitter.com/MarkBrooksArt/st...28702232649728

"My cover for #FantasticFour #35 celebrating its 60th anniversary. And yeah, there’s a textless version"
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    G.I. Joe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't the Foundation disbanded? But you may be half right - it'll be Franklin, Valeria, Bentley, N'Kalla and Jo-Venn who confront him, maybe?
    Well I think it will be like when Reed called for the F4 at the beginning of this run, and they got everyone who has been a member of the F4. So all the Foundation members who were traveling the Multiverse, along with Luna and Ahura. Especially Ahura due to that time he was Kang.

So Waid's story for the 60th is about their origin... again.

Why is everything always about the teams origin? I'm so tired of this focus on the past, it's especially damaging for a team like the FF that's meant to be all about new things.

Plus the main story with Kang is more shenanigans in the past. Spare me.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

Why is everything always about the teams origin? I'm so tired of this focus on the past, it's especially damaging for a team like the FF that's meant to be all about new things.

I suspect that some scenes in the story will occur in the future and reference the Griever shown scenes of possible demises. But, to be fair, a 60th anniversary celebration having a story occurring in different points in time is not unprecedented. I expect something like Star Trek TNG's "All Good Things".
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

CBR just greeted Marv Wolfman, who wrote FF #190, 195-215, Annual #12, 14, and Giant-Sized FF #3, a Happy Birthday!

https://www.facebook.com/ComicBookRe...67533129938122

"一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    G.I. Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post

I totally agree with you. It's time to move on and quit this constant retelling of their origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    CBR just greeted Marv Wolfman, who wrote FF #190, 195-215, Annual #12, 14, and Giant-Sized FF #3, a Happy Birthday!
    I know it's not an FF related point, but Marv's cameo in CW's Crisis crossover event was a nice touch.
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    I know it's not an FF related point, but Marv's cameo in CW's Crisis crossover event was a nice touch.
    Especially since he was interacting with Barry and Kara, who were both killed off in the original Crisis comics!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

[IMG][/IMG]

Where is ms marvel/ she-thing? She was a member longer then she-hulk so why is she not on the cover? (or did i miss her? Kind of hard to see some of them.)