Page 136 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2043

Just heard the funniest rumor for a New X-Series...which oddly enough has some things that could make it Valid.

From our friends over on NXMfan tumblr page. Prepare for a hearty laugh:
    Secret X-Office leak: they're planning on doing a small plot/mini-event where several mutants get pregnant or put their fetuses in eggs, and they're all born super early. I heard "Genext" mentioned as a possible name, a reference to that old series. Also there will be a mystery as to who fathered Emma's baby, and Hellion will be one of the suspects. The story is that she seduced him as a student.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    We gotta start over every year now?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Just heard the funniest rumor for a New X-Series...which oddly enough has some things that could make it Valid.

As if Laura needed another reason to hate Emma.

Yeah, seems like we’re heading towards another thread relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    My signature would be far more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Popular characters used to get intrest in lesser, problem children who should have been gone by now
    Quote Originally Posted by Personamanx View Post
    Just call it "NXM 2020: Fingers Crossed."
    Damn. I gotta respect the earned cynicism.

Also should a ‘Year in Review’ post be done on here or for the new thread?

Couldn’t they just do a DNA test and skip the mystery?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Your logic does not belong here!!!

Honestly, I'd expect them to pull some pseudo-religious nonsense about it "Violating Krakoan Law" out of their ass to explain why they wouldn't.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 12-31-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I think the bigger issue would be the potential statutory rape/sex with a minor/sex with your psuedo son.

So would that make Emma a Lannister or a Targaryen?
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Yep, it was like Armageddon last year. All of the Appreciation Threads were being closed one by one
    Yeah, which really messed up my Appreciation Thread Indexes. Last year I wasn't prepared and just replaced links as new threads were made, which proved messy as you couldn't see at first glance which ones were active. This time I've moved the old lists to the bottom of the thread and will be clearing out the opening posts, so we can have new lists from scratch. Note my sig - I'm also going to create indexes for the DC sections tomorrow.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I think the bigger issue would be the potential statutory rape/sex with a minor/sex with your psuedo son.

So would that make Emma a Lannister or a Targaryen?
    I mean it SHOULDN’T be statutory since Hellion should be the same age as Laura. Unless they’re deaging everyone because JDW can’t stomach characters growing up and making the Sacred Cow O5 look bad.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 12-31-2019 at 11:16 AM.

Astonishing Member

I can see that going very wrong very fast....
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-31-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I mean it SHOULDN’T be statutory since Helluin should be the same age as Laura. Unless they’re deaging everyone because JDW can’t stomach characters growing up and making the Sacred Cow O5 look bad.
    From what the hint was saying is that Emma may have tried something during the NXM days...which on one hand wouldn't make sense unless but this is the Xmen...when do things make sense?

I can see that going very wrong very fast....
    Yeah. The only credence it has going for it is that there's a house in the young mutant compound "the omega house" that is marked as "REDACTED"

That Emma/Hellion rumor is gross as hell. Would much rather they not take her character down that road, especially since Julian was basically her protege/son for much of their shared publication history.

Astonishing Member

Bad thought occurred, if the woman geting knocked up plot happens, what's the over under on characters like dust, surge, laura or any young xmen being knocked up to explane why they aren't being used ?
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-31-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    That Emma/Hellion rumor is gross as hell. Would much rather they not take her character down that road, especially since Julian was basically her protege/son for much of their shared publication history.
    The only thing that gives what the rumor any form of weight is A) The whole "make more mutants" creedo. Which has really yet to be explored" and B) The fact that the residents of OMEGA House is Redacted.

Bad thought occurred, if the woman geting knocked up plot happens, what's the over under on characters like dust, surge, laura or any young xmen being knocked up to explane why they aren't being used ?
    According to the rumor some of the mutants will transferring the babies to the Eggs. So ya know...pod people. Kinda like how Broly, Goku and Vegeta kinda just floated around in their incubation tanks in DBS.

Fuck now i see Julian wanting one.

He's such a weeb.