Mighty Member

Default How many civilians died in AMAZONS ATTACK? and how did people react to Kara?

Hello,
    how many civilians died in AMAZONS ATTACK?

How did people react to Kara afterwards, since she basically stopped Air force one?

I think Kara was harder on herself about it than anyone else was, if I recall correctly.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Kara was harder on herself about it than anyone else was, if I recall correctly.
    I know that Cassie had REAL PROBLEMS and she changed her name and look.
    It was seen in her own series WONDER GIRL. she used DRUSILIA as her name afterwards.

Extraordinary Member

The thing about that series is that is was bad in a way we rarely see. It was truly awful, with no real redeeming features save maybe Batman saying "My God, the bees!"

In civilized company, the topic of Amazons Attack is avoided, much like the topic of STDs. That said however, the truly great thing about it is that almost none of the bad guys, in this case mainly bad girls, suffered any sort of consequences for their actions. Which is a problem for all too many of DC's characters; supposedly good or evil, they almost never suffer for their actions.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yes, she felt bad for a while. Hey, didn't quite a lot of people get murdered as a result of her actions? "Feels bad for a bit" seems a bit....light.

Amazons Attack... now THAT is a crossover with almost no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

I don't have any answers to your questions, I just thought it should be said.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    The thing about that series is that is was bad in a way we rarely see. It was truly awful, with no real redeeming features save maybe Batman saying "My God, the bees!"

In civilized company, the topic of Amazons Attack is avoided, much like the topic of STDs. That said however, the truly great thing about it is that almost none of the bad guys, in this case mainly bad girls, suffered any sort of consequences for their actions. Which is a problem for all too many of DC's characters; supposedly good or evil, they almost never suffer for their actions.
    But...But mind control! I think...there was a lot confusing about that story .