Page 45 of 170 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    After seeing the new Armored Suit just to fight Cheetah! Nope.
    Even if she does something cool, it will because of suit.
    Wonder Woman is the next Ironman except she can't create her own suit like Ironman or Batman
    I don't think anyone has said it was to fight Cheetah. All we have is the picture and a lot of speculation

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    After seeing the new Armored Suit just to fight Cheetah! Nope.
    Even if she does something cool, it will because of suit.
    Wonder Woman is the next Ironman except she can't create her own suit like Ironman or Batman
    Post-Crisis Diana wore this armor/something like it. I don't think anyone declared her the next Iron-Man or Batman when she did then, why should they start now?

And who says this is for Cheetah? We have zero context for anything.

Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I don't think anyone has said it was to fight Cheetah. All we have is the picture and a lot of speculation
    True. Also if she eventually does use the armor against Cheetah. That would mean Cheetah is hella powerful. I still hope we can also get some awesome feats from Diana with her powers without the armor. What about you?

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Does anybody else think the breast plate resembles an owl? I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this armour, along with the sword of Athena and the BvS shield are either gifts from the goddess, or archeological artifacts once belonging to her

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Gal looks radiant in her new golden armor, I approved.

This is a thread for discussion of the Wonder Woman 84 movie, not a thread for people to complain about the first Wonder Woman movie, or to complain about what they think is going to be in WW84.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Thanks for the tip! I hunted down the Actors on Actors conversation. It's worth watching, even if only for their Patty Jenkins sound effects impersonations in the beginning. They chat about Wonder Woman 84 and how Patty Jenkins directed it in the last five or so.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

I hope Cheetah will not be reformed or destroyed rather stay powerful and back

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

If this movie has an element of tragedy to it, I imagine Cheetah will survive but remain cursed so she can pop up in later movies.

I confess I doubt she will carry over into another film. Unlike tv series, movies are big on one and done villains. Its a rare film for a villain to remain around for a potential sequel.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I hope Cheetah will not be reformed or destroyed rather stay powerful and back
    I hope that Diana takes Barbara to Themyscira for rehabilitation. But, it fails for the purpose of a future film, whether another WW or Justice League instalment and Cheetah returns.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    I confess I doubt she will carry over into another film. Unlike tv series, movies are big on one and done villains. Its a rare film for a villain to remain around for a potential sequel.
    But it can be done. And Cheetah is the type of villain that can work as a recurrent role in the franchise. There is a lot that can be done with her in the long run. Since she has potential as anti hero and eventually get redemption.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    But it can be done. And Cheetah is the type of villain that can work as a recurrent role in the franchise. There is a lot that can be done with her in the long run. Since she has potential as anti hero and eventually get redemption.
    Why though? Wonder Woman has lot of villains. There is no reason for Cheetah arc to be carried to sequels