Page 373 of 613 FirstFirst ... 273323363369370371372373374375376377383423473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    another storm friend on a different platform had mentioned it would be great to see her call out to Oshtur or Gaea for help instead of going to the world. had that been the premise I would have been going crazy. I never read any.of the Morrison stuff so maybe thats why I don't appreciate what I read today. but here's to hoping

what do you mean when you say mystery? as to why her powers were wonky? if you are talking about that yes it would be later addressed when she later met Yukio and then went punk.
    Ah, I simply was drawing a blank on that and my eyes were starting to hurt to keep reading. Thanks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Not explicitly. I always thought this was a reflection of her body being regenerated in the Acanti/the general sense of ungroundedness she felt from all those weeks-months in space away from Earth/her internal disharmony over the killing of the Broodling/committing suicide(which most people don't seem to grasp about her galactic core feat; she let go after killing the Broodling to kill herself, in recompense for breaking her vow of no killing she made after she killed her would be rapists at age 12). So, while it's not directly followed up with, so to speak, it is connected to her powers going out of control in Japan a few issues later, which ended up burning a lot of her hair off, which was the impetus for her punk reinvention(as well as Yukio's, and to a certain extent, Callisto's, influence).

I only got to #170 before I decided to take a break... Thank you

BANNED

Flintstones, meet the Flintstones

Have a yabba dabba doo time

We'll have a gay old time yeah!

......... I’m Bored.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Hey, yo, I've seen ya arguing over cbr and comicvine, we are all rooting for you and having our backs on Storm. I do join from time to time, to some of those fights, because I get really frustrated and angry, when people depower her or make her look weak or claim her to be one. And I am like... are you for real?!

Good to see that someone holds all those scans for me, if I have to seek someone to defend her!
    Thank you so much beloved that really means a lot. Anytime you need scans or have questions if can assist I will!!! And yes the trolls are for real but you know the beautiful thing about it all? For the longest those same posters said she wasn't a goddess nor was she omega. Now what do they have to say?!?!? Lolol. It feels so good to be validated.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Ah, I simply was drawing a blank on that and my eyes were starting to hurt to keep reading. Thanks.
    any time.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

so we are going into the world, every piece is coming together for the last issue how exciting

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    so we are going into the world, every piece is coming together for the last issue how exciting
    did you like the gs fantomex issue?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

did you like the gs fantomex issue?
    I enjoyed the extra context and the revelation that fantomex and ultimatio are identical twins, it was beautifully written and gorgeous to see its progress over the decades, it also establishes what the world is for new readers and old alike since its a pretty confusing concept.
    Also it directly goes into storm, so its reaching a crescendo for her issue, i feel it was a very strong issue because it had clear story purposes, wich are being finalized on storm, wich makes their statements that her issue is the actual objective for these past 4 issues ring true

Very excited to see what she does there, ororo is a vehicle to tie two important lore elements wich is a good thing in my book, most of the times this type of story beat would go to kitty or wolverine or whatever.

BANNED

We all know that the reason why Ororo not on her "A" game is because she was infected during the time the X-Men broke into the Vault, right?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-06-2020 at 12:45 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    We all know that the reason why Ororo not on her "A" game is because she was infected during the time the X-Men broke into the Vault, right?
    no she got infected by the blast she recieved, she wasnt in her A game because she was non stop working

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Why did they turn off the comments on that youtube video? So dumb smh
    YouTube policy to protect against pedos fishing young children in videos targeting them. That's why you see a lot of cartoons have their comments turned off.

But I've seen the comments on that video before it got turned off. They were all saying how Storm was putting all the work. Lol.

BANNED

no she got infected by the blast she recieved, she wasnt in her A game because she was non stop working
    Hmmm... Non stop working with an infection? Okay, I guess we'll see when this all pans out won't we?
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-06-2020 at 08:45 AM.

BANNED

Yeah, I agree.

You try running around a whole week non stop with no breaks. (I’m just talking out loud Ferro)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    oh yes i was having this problem in a debate in the CV, a guy was trying to prove that Storm was a slow Glass Cannon referring to things like the cake hit her at the face or when she got punched by Spider-man, theses trolls uses all situations possible to lowball Ororo.
    If CBR has taught me one thing...It's to never engage at any length with posters who are close-minded, ignorant and deaf to opinions/ideas other than their own. They're not worth the effort, nor the time.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    oh yes i was having this problem in a debate in the CV, a guy was trying to prove that Storm was a slow Glass Cannon referring to things like the cake hit her at the face or when she got punched by Spider-man, theses trolls uses all situations possible to lowball Ororo.
    Based upon your experience my Fellow Storm Fan. You came across someone who:
    A). They don’t read X-Men Comics.
    B). They Googled Searched that.
    C). They didn’t read the story and ignored Context.
    D). Someone is feeding them false information and believe whatever someone else says about Storm.

Those are 4 ways you can spot a Troll or a Hater.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-06-2020 at 10:17 AM.

Thank you so much beloved that really means a lot. Anytime you need scans or have questions if can assist I will!!! And yes the trolls are for real but you know the beautiful thing about it all? For the longest those same posters said she wasn't a goddess nor was she omega. Now what do they have to say?!?!? Lolol. It feels so good to be validated.
    Oh, we've always found you very valuable. And I have to agree, it feels really good to be right, I've been fighting with this whole ordeal that Storm was actually an omega level mutant, but they all said she is only "potential Omega level mutant" or "ha Storm, Omega? Right... look at how weak she is", and I was always getting angry with such type of comments and even when you place your facts and show them Omega level achievements, they are "Phew, right... she had help." Or something among the lines "Phew, right... she is not an Omega officially. Therefore she is not Omega."... etc.

Now, all that hate feels like a blessing, since now she was officially acknowledged as Omega, even though she was always one for the past decade or so.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 08-06-2020 at 10:58 AM.