Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

found one! Iddo Goldberg :

you can tell that this guy has the right amount of sadism, sociopathy, pleasure, and charisma as ol' poindexter

BANNED

who here enjoyed his run on Punisher MAX :

BANNED

with a toothpick :

just like that

BANNED

even used his teeth

something that's always bothered me about Bullseye is that he can kill with pretty much any throwable objects. but sometimes he defies physics with it. like an unsharpened billy club should probably be impossible to throw through someone. does he have superstrength? or is there something magical about what he's doing?

I kind of loved that period where Bullseye was running around as Daredevil and began seeing himself as Daredevil. guy is bent.

BANNED

BANNED

He's always been one of my favorite villains in the Marvel Universe.

BANNED

Woo, a Bullz appreciation thread! Normally I'm not one for purely sadistic villains, but Bullseye is one of the few that I really enjoy. He could easily carry a solo, IMO. Just have him travel the world, take on various jobs, drop him in exotic places and let him have his fun. That's one recipe anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    Woo, a Bullz appreciation thread! Normally I'm not one for purely sadistic villains, but Bullseye is one of the few that I really enjoy. He could easily carry a solo, IMO. Just have him travel the world, take on various jobs, drop him in exotic places and let him have his fun. That's one recipe anyway.
    that's a great idea. instead of giving him a hawkeye solo it would've been great that before dark reign he would just have his own solo series or after he gets better he should have it.

BANNED

i found another one :

I gotta admit, Bullseye is one of my fav villains ever. He's as psychotic as it gets and loves every min of it. I often compared his cold blooded tendencies to Carnage in the past, but Bullseye is much better overall to me.

I remember one story when he was Hawkeye and saved this woman from these gang members. She said something that got under his skin while he was writing an autograph, then he stabbed her right in the eye with the pen before taking out the news crew in a helicopter. I really liked him during Frank Miller's DD.

BANNED

he was more like the joker but more skillful in hand to hand combat and acrobatics.

BANNED

Talking Scoop: Bullseye Gets A New Comic Series

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/07/...evil-season-3/

I'd love to see in this series ol' Target head and Remy LeBeau cross paths again.

BANNED

Freaking Brilliant !!!!!!!