Page 815 of 945 FirstFirst ... 315715765805811812813814815816817818819825865915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 14170

Quote Originally Posted by shoohman View Post
    About Ant-man
    what is the point to put old character as agent only?(I bought him alreay)
    why don't put new character as agent only?
    I really thought that Gazillion forgot the membership really!the last agent's character was Anhillius from Janury!
    Luckily this time they told us early about his pass to agents only area in the shop
    I hope that they will let us know early about every change that they will do in the shop(remove,pass to another area in the shop,increase or deacrease price etc)
    about the Future Founditon Bundle gaz didn't let us know that it's limited time only but now i'm really happy
    Gaz proved that we can trust them and they won't hide infromation from us!
    I think it is as simple as Gaz is using Ant-Man as a test case to see if moving a newly buffed character over to Agent-Only will drive memberships AND since they gave more than fair warning about the move whether it drives gold MTX purchases prior to the move.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post

And, from playing my non-agent account, here's the best way to make use of the Mission Fractal Burst for non-agents: go for the Mayhem and Impossible Man poke missions. What I did was megacollect, switch to EotE Spidey and sidekicks, and go for 3 mayhems within the 5 minute cool off. Rinse and repeat. With adamantium its 15 fractals, so plus the 10 from megacollect that's 55 fractals in five minutes (65 with the occasional golden fractal), or for all 24 mayhems that's at least 440 fractals in less than an hour.
    I'm doing something similar with my newbie non-agent account, although I don't have mega-collect and I don't have the benefit of EotE Spidey. I use a speed potion and run around collecting all my fractals/crafting parts/tokens, do the Impy pokes/mayhems and other mayhem missions as I'm running around, then when the hero has done his/her daily collect I do a couple of regular 24-fractal reward missions with one of my level 20 heroes, currently Stealth Suit Cap. I throw in an 18-fractal reward mission now and again just to break up the monotony. I don't get the same return in fractals as you do, but it's pretty good! The only problem is having to log out every now and again to clear my computer memory and let my right hand get its circulation back!

Some of the mission fractal rewards are just weird. How can Mystique, Clone Bots, Creatures and Infinite Thanos give only 7 fractals, and the FFF missions and Thousand Apples a Day give 18? A**e over t*t as we say in Blighty....
    SHSO Squad Names: Serene Psionic Count (Agent); Cosmic Night Mentor (non-Agent); Incredible Mechanical Fisher (surprise new non-Agent account!) Midnight Terrifying Gnat (Mission-Munching 8-year-son Helmer's account)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Sean View Post
    Some of the mission fractal rewards are just weird. How can Mystique, Clone Bots, Creatures and Infinite Thanos give only 7 fractals, and the FFF missions and Thousand Apples a Day give 18? A**e over t*t as we say in Blighty....
    I feel the same way, Mystique and Dr. Doom are harder bosses, I even sent a ticket to support long time ago, Thanos didn't had a mission in that time I think, they said everything was right and the reward was for the time that it takes to complete the mission, and it's really faster to complete Mystique, Dr. Doom and Thanos than Enchantress and FFF, so I don't agree but I understand their logic.
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr E Shoe View Post
    Hey, is anyone else having issues with the new "Fight For Fractals Continues - Crisis" mission stalling/hanging after the 2nd stage is complete and the loading screen appears for the next stage?

I've tried SDD and TBP and get the same results, hang on the loading screen going into the third state (I assume there's a third stage, maybe it's the loading screen going into the boss round?

I've tried "download files" and everything is loaded. I wonder if it's another symptom of the "bug" since i never reverted back my version of the unity player? Or if something went amiss in the load after the update and I have a bad/corrupted file and need to clear the cache and reload everything again (which on my slow dsl will take like all day.............)?

Before doing the clear of the cache and full reload I was curious if anyone else had experienced this behavior?
    well, I tried carnage and didn't work for him, hung at the loading screen going into the last stage...

I tried to open a ticket but the support page took an error loading so I was unable to open a ticket...

ugh...

guess I'll try and find downtime to clear the cache and reload the game or head into town where I can connect on a faster connection to reload.
    Last edited by Mr E Shoe; 08-16-2015 at 04:39 PM.

I was just looking back at old pictures, the game was so much better last august with squad time
    Squad: Shocking Frost Ninja My brothers Squad: Famous Storm Arrow say Hello if you see us!

Quote Originally Posted by millsfan View Post
    I was just looking back at old pictures, the game was so much better last august with squad time
    Scott hinted that SquadTime may be back...

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Spectacular Member marsinterplanetaryprophet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Scott hinted that SquadTime may be back...
    Hopefully ~its like they abondon squad time
    Mars interplanetary prophet

squad level-8700+
    achievement points 40k+

Emmm Hello everyone i'm new over here, i was searching for a forum or any kind of group to talk about SHSO and ended up here... and actually i need some help, right now i'm stuck with the solo conquest Achievement "Onslaught Onslaught!" it doesn't do anything after i beat the 2nd group of enemies, i mean, onslaught comes and do his thing but nothing else happen.

Also, i'm a free player (i can't buy Gold or a membership), so..is there anyway to get big amounts of fractals besides achievements?

Guys, I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm trying to download Unity so I can play but even after I download it the message says I still need to download Unity when I try to download the game files. By the way I'm using Windows 10 because I got a new laptop yesterday that might have something to do with it. Also I'm trying on Microsoft Edge not Internet Explorer. I'm going to try again on Firefox to see what happens.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

The Guy From ComicList Charles LePage's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enraged Arrow Enforcer View Post
    Guys, I'm having a bit of a problem. I'm trying to download Unity so I can play but even after I download it the message says I still need to download Unity when I try to download the game files. By the way I'm using Windows 10 because I got a new laptop yesterday that might have something to do with it. Also I'm trying on Microsoft Edge not Internet Explorer. I'm going to try again on Firefox to see what happens.
    Edge is a 64 bit browser and will not recognized either 32 bit or 64 bit Unity, so you won't be able to play SHSO on it. Firefox should still work just fine.
    SHSO Squad: Squire Valiant Snail

Quote Originally Posted by Arejanduro View Post
    Emmm Hello everyone i'm new over here, i was searching for a forum or any kind of group to talk about SHSO and ended up here... and actually i need some help, right now i'm stuck with the solo conquest Achievement "Onslaught Onslaught!" it doesn't do anything after i beat the 2nd group of enemies, i mean, onslaught comes and do his thing but nothing else happen.
    Are you saying that it shows the Onslaught cutscene (him making a sandwich) and you don't go to the boss fight? Or, are you saying you're unable to attack Onslaught during the boss fight? Or, are you saying that you beat Onslaught and it doesn't go to the Rewards Screen? Or, are you saying that you beat the mission it goes to the Rewards screen and you go back to a zone but you don't get credit for the Achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Arejanduro View Post
    Also, i'm a free player (i can't buy Gold or a membership), so..is there anyway to get big amounts of fractals besides achievements?
    You need to craft the Mini Fin Fang Foom sidekick and his badges as soon as you can. This unlocks the most valuable sidekick power known as "Mega-Collect" which makes collecting in-zone fractals quick and effortless.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles LePage View Post
    Edge is a 64 bit browser and will not recognized either 32 bit or 64 bit Unity, so you won't be able to play SHSO on it. Firefox should still work just fine.
    Thanks, I tried Firefox and it's working now. I'm just waiting for the files to download, which has taken over an hour and a half so just a little but more.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Are you saying that it shows the Onslaught cutscene (him making a sandwich) and you don't go to the boss fight? Or, are you saying you're unable to attack Onslaught during the boss fight? Or, are you saying that you beat Onslaught and it doesn't go to the Rewards Screen? Or, are you saying that you beat the mission it goes to the Rewards screen and you go back to a zone but you don't get credit for the Achievement?
    I think he wanted to say that Onslaught shows up, but doesn't teleport him to the next part of the mission, leaving him on the street instead of teleporting him to the astral space. I never had this problem, but I remember a few people here mentioned it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

If anyone is curious as to how much healing the fruits in missions deal, and wants to add it to the wiki, strawberries heal 25, bananas heal 70, and club sandwiches heal 100.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

The way things are going looks like we'll not have Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man characters in the game, this buff they gave to Ant-Man is ok, but Ant-Man was already ok, who really need a buff is Scarlet Witch, and if we are not getting AoU Scarlet Witch, Gaz should at least do something with her, cause she is TERRIBLE, not Captain Marvel, not Dark Iron Patriot, Scarlet Witch is the worst hero in the game!
    Squad Name: Roaming Colossus Lion
    Squad Level: 7K+
    Achievement Points: 38K+