Page 151 of 190 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2846
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Thin.

She kinda-sorta dated Warren in the early Silver Age, but it never went anywhere.

She briefly left the mansion for "Metro College" and palled around a lot with a guy named Ted Roberts. It was sort of implied they were dating but never made explicit. And she continued to pine for Scott the whole time.

She and Scott got together mid-way through the Silver Age and stayed that way until the Phoenix replaced her in the mid-70s. After she came back, there was the whole thing with Madelyne, Warren had feelings for her again, but again it didn't go anywhere, and then she and Scott thought Madelyne was dead so they got back together during Fall of the Mutants. Aside from a few hiccups along the way--pases de deux with Logan, Betsy trying (and failing) to seduce Scott, Scott being merged w/Apocalypse for about 6 months--Jean and Scott remained together until Morrison's run.

Jean and Logan have had several close encounters that culminated in some intense kissing, but never more than that. Once in Inferno, once in X-Tinction Agenda, once in Joe Casey's first issue (the battle with Warp Savant), and that time Jean went to Logan during Morrison's run, and he told her no.

Now, she and Bishop are an off-and-on couple in Age of X-Man.

So, to summarize:

Jean has had intimate sexual relationships with 2 men: Scott and Bishop.

Taking a broad view of dating, she's dated Scott, Warren, Ted, and Bishop.

She's gotten close with Logan, but it's never led anywhere.

That's it.
    Teen Hank and the college dude should count too, since Jeen is canon now.
    With Hank it probably lasted a couple of months, maybe more. Less than 8, anyway.

If you go by X-Men grand design she's hooked up with Ted, he was her first

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    If you go by X-Men grand design she's hooked up with Ted, he was her first
    Not canon, fortunately.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Teen Hank and the college dude should count too, since Jeen is canon now.
    With Hank it probably lasted a couple of months, maybe more. Less than 8, anyway.
    Didn't Jeen said something like it was like kissing her brother or something? Everyone at Marvel went out of their way to ignore UXM 600 post SW.

Comic Geek in General

I still argue that the Bishop thing is a by product of the AU, that and Scott was believed dead at the time.....

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I still argue that the Bishop thing is a by product of the AU, that and Scott was believed dead at the time.....
    Well that and Logan as well, so she didn't choose Bishop over Scott and Logan but only because neither was there...

Not only that, Jean doesn't even remember having a relationship with Scott and her entire life was very different. It certainly shoudn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Not only that, Jean doesn't even remember having a relationship with Scott and her entire life was very different. It certainly shoudn't count.
    She was married to Scott on AOXM

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well that and Logan as well, so she didn't choose Bishop over Scott and Logan but only because neither was there...
    Well the possibilities, things got a lot more interesting

Scott/Jean/Emma/Logan thread, not Bishop thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    things got a lot more ridiculous
    Fixed, genocide and messing with her friends and family is ridiculous. It should have a total opposite effect on Jean, she by all logic should dislike Bishop, but Marvel isn't into logic.

I find it hard to believe Jean’s only been with 2 guys. That seems a little low for a woman near 27-ish. I get that between Scott and now she’s been dead a lot, but still.

It’s my personal headcanon that she did sleep with Ted. Probably another guy while in college, too. It’s college. It happens!

Then, Teen Jeen slept with Teen Hank. If Warren could with X-23, and we know Jean and Hank we’re together for a bit, I see no reason why they didn’t get intimate. “Kissing him felt like kissing my brother”, yeah okay, you mean sleeping with him felt like being Cersei, lol.

So that’s 3 right there, plus 2, that’s a total of 5 guys which seems more realistic to me.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 07-04-2019 at 08:24 AM.

no character man or woman is better for sleeping with more people. A case can be made for the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by fsger View Post
    Scott/Jean/Emma/Logan thread, not Bishop thread.

Fixed, genocide and messing with her friends and family is ridiculous. It should have a total opposite effect on Jean, she by all logic should dislike Bishop, but Marvel isn't into logic.
    How would jean know about it? It never happened on AOXM and she doesn't have the memories. It works on the logic of AOXM.

Nobody thinks it is insulting that Scott fell in love with Emma

She was married to Scott on AOXM
    There are no marriages or sex in AoXM.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I find it hard to believe Jean’s only been with 2 guys. That seems a little low for a woman near 27-ish. I get that between Scott and now she’s been dead a lot, but still.

It’s my personal headcanon that she did sleep with Ted. Probably another guy while in college, too. It’s college. It happens!

Then, Teen Jeen slept with Teen Hank. If Warren could with X-23, and we know Jean and Hank we’re together for a bit, I see no reason why they didn’t get intimate. “Kissing him felt like kissing my brother”, yeah okay, you mean sleeping with him felt like being Cersei, lol.

So that’s 3 right there, plus 2, that’s a total of 5 guys which seems more realistic to me.
    Why is it "hard to believe" or unrealistic? It's not like she's the only person her age to only have been with one person, specially considering she spent many years literally dead (so you should remove 2-3 years of her actual age).

Plus, if she was not only in love with Scott but shy and unwilling to make the first move, why would she be sleeping around with other guys in the meantime? It doesn't fit her character.

Nobody thinks it is insulting that Scott fell in love with Emma
    It is insulting. It has to be the most disgusting and insulting ship on all comics. Unique for how messed up it is. Not even villains hook up on relationships like that.

Shippers are just blind, they will ignore logic and even character integrity for their ships, no matter how idiotic it makes the characters look.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Just no to sleeping with Hank. That is just too messed up to imagine lol I have been re-reading the original X-men days and I do not see Jean sleeping with Ted or any other guy while she was at college. I realize what was in Grand Design, but I don't think it counts. I know it is not realistic to some, but intimacy is extremely variable with people. Some have a lot of partners and some of us do not. Not everyone acts like the stereotypical college student while in college.