Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    It's possible T'chaka passed the mantle to T'challa and remained as King.
    I think that's what happens here. Which opens up a lot of opportunities in the long run.

Speaking of which, I have a strong feeling that is what will happen in the comics, if it hasn't happened yet. Especially in the Coates run. A separation of the BP mantle and the rulership of Wakanda.

Who wants to see White wolf teaming up with Wilson Fisk in order to take down T'Challa either in the comics or in future BP movies?

I think that will be cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dboi654 View Post
    Who wants to see White wolf teaming up with Wilson Fisk in order to take down T'Challa either in the comics or in future BP movies?

Ala Most Dangerous Man Alive story by Liss?

Depends on the plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Realdealholy View Post
    I think that's what happens here. Which opens up a lot of opportunities in the long run.

Speaking of which, I have a strong feeling that is what will happen in the comics, if it hasn't happened yet. Especially in the Coates run. A separation of the BP mantle and the rulership of Wakanda.
    obviously hasn't happened yet as in Ultimates, T'challa is BLack Panther and King
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Killmonger makes more since than Hunter

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Speaking of which, quick question....

Based on Coates comments recently, it appears that T'Challa's supporting cast will almost certainly consist of Ramonda, at the least.

M'Baku, it appears, is most likely out.

Coates also appears to have an affinity for strong female characters.

Who do you think will appear in a supporting role in Coates' run?

Speaking of which, quick question....

Based on Coates comments recently, it appears that T'Challa's supporting cast will almost certainly consist of Ramonda, at the least.

M'Baku, it appears, is most likely out.

Coates also appears to have an affinity for strong female characters.

Who do you think will appear in a supporting role in Coates' run?
    Hopefully Shuri or QDJ (yes, yes I know, YMMV). I'd like to see the Dora Milaje get actual characterization similar to what priest did so that they are characters rather than props.

Hopefully some classic BP villains return.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    it says Black Widow, not Black Panther

Widow beating Ant-Man is ridiculous... will they just outright state she is peak human and be done with it lol?
    Ant-Man's advantage is being able to shrink and sabotage his opponents' gear. In the scenes where he and Falcon were the same size, he was getting his ass kicked. And Black Widow is a much better fighter than Falcon and unlike him, doesn't rely on tech or a special suit Ant-Man could mess with.

Ala Most Dangerous Man Alive story by Liss?

Depends on the plot.
    Yeah something like that with more meat to it

I would say the client mixed with the Liss's Most Dangerous Man Alive
    Last edited by Dboi654; 12-03-2015 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Killmonger makes more since than Hunter

Killmonger seems like a villain that should team up with a high their villain. Hunter seems sort of of like a street level villain so teaming him up with Kingpin(another street level villain) makes sense although I won't might killmonger as well

It gives the villains more exposure without relying too much on the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Hopefully Shuri or QDJ (yes, yes I know, YMMV). I'd like to see the Dora Milaje get actual characterization similar to what priest did so that they are characters rather than props.

Hopefully some classic BP villains return.
    At the bold: it's comics and we just had an unofficial reboot, so I say...

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Ant-Man's advantage is being able to shrink and sabotage his opponents' gear. In the scenes where he and Falcon were the same size, he was getting his ass kicked. And Black Widow is a much better fighter than Falcon and unlike him, doesn't rely on tech or a special suit Ant-Man could mess with.
    or shrink and punch her in the face? By the end of Ant-Man, he had some Hand to Hand feats.

I mean, unless she has tech like Falcon had, she would have a hard as hell time finding him.

Killmonger seems like a villain that should team up with a high their villain. Hunter seems sort of of like a street level villain so teaming him up with Kingpin(another street level villain) makes sense although I won't might killmonger as well

It gives the villains more exposure without relying too much on the movies
    If Kingpin is attacking Wakanda/T'challa (again), then that automatically puts him above Street Level. I could see Killmonger teaming with Fisk to eliminate T'challa and drag Wakanda into a more westernized state... while waiting for his change to stab Fisk in the back.

But then again, Killmonger never needed help beating T'challa's ass so....

And, you could argue that ever since Kingpin bought the Hand, he rose above Street Level

At the bold: it's comics and we just had an unofficial reboot, so I say...

This, Queen Shuri, QDJ, The DM, Queen Mother, S'Yan, Zurich & The Dogs of War..

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    This, Queen Shuri, QDJ, The DM, Queen Mother, S'Yan, Zurich & The Dogs of War..
    Well we already know the Dora Milaje are still around, as we saw in the Ultimate's it would be ridicules not to at this point.

As for the cast Shuri, QDJ, Okoye (need to have someone that can give more info and depth to how the DM operate) Sofia would be cool too, Ramonda is gonn be there, S'Yan and for the Hatut, I think its time they introduce a "door" for the organization, kinda like how Okoye and QDJ could fill that role for the Dora's