Page 649 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 14954959963964564664764864965065165265365969974911491649 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 75153
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The comical sad clown aspect is SD Governor is detailing how WRONG it all is regarding Sturgis rally. Like hey , lets have 400,000+ bikers with a lot not wearing makes attend a rally during a pandemic. Yep that isn't stupid at all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...ep-down-nov-10

Reneé Hall, the first Black woman to lead the Dallas police force, has submitted her resignation effective Nov. 10, the city announced Tuesday.

Hall, 49, wrote in her resignation letter that Dallas police have dealt with “an unthinkable series of events” since she took office in 2017. She said she’s proud of how the 3,000-officer department “coped” and “implemented critical reforms.”

Hall came to Texas from Detroit, the year after a sniper fatally shot four Dallas police officers and one transit officer during a protest in July 2016. Police ultimately killed the gunman with a robot-delivered bomb.

During Hall’s tenure, a Dallas officer was convicted of murder for the high-profile 2018 shooting of her neighbor and even before the coronavirus crisis, the city was struggling with an increase in violent crime.

Dallas city councilors and the mayor have recently been critical of Hall’s leadership during the protests, which included police arresting hundreds of people who’d marched onto a city bridge, only to drop charges against nearly all of them.

Last month, the Police Department issued a report that found it struggled with operational plans, communication and maintaining a centralized command structure during days of protests.

Mayor Eric Johnson said he has not spoken with Hall but “was not terribly surprised” by her resignation.
    Anyone else notice most of the oens leaving as of late are black?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel View Post
    Trump Declares Himself “the No. 1 Environmental President”

He’s decided he’s the greatest environmentalist “since Teddy Roosevelt.”
    AND has done the most for black people since Lincoln..........Yeah. Let's see if he keeps it going.

"Now Mr. Rogers I get is a compassionate guy. I get that. He's a compassionate guy. But I think have him one-upped in that. I really care for people more than most ever will in a lifetime. You should see my employees. They'll agree."
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 09-09-2020 at 06:24 AM.

Someone from Norway nominated Trump for a Nobel Peace Prize......ah,yeh......

Seems he has stiff competition, there are 318 candidates for the peace prize this year.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...ep-down-nov-10

Anyone else notice most of the oens leaving as of late are black?
    Philadelphia's police commissioner, Danielle Outlaw is black. She took over the job in early February, a month before the world went to hell thanks to the coronavirus, but even before that, there had been a spike in gun related homicides after 2020 began, and since mid-March, murders literally exploded as the city is well on it's way to setting an all-time record for homicides in a calendar year, and there's still over three months left. So far, there's been no calls for Outlaw's head, not from citizens, politicians or the police union as she's kept the department on the straight and narrow with only a few blips on the radar, and that's despite the mayhem with the riots from early June and numerous demonstrations over the last few months.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Philadelphia's police commissioner, Danielle Outlaw is black. She took over the job in early February, a month before the world went to hell thanks to the coronavirus, but even before that, there had been a spike in gun related homicides after 2020 began, and since mid-March, murders literally exploded as the city is well on it's way to setting an all-time record for homicides in a calendar year, and there's still over three months left. So far, there's been no calls for Outlaw's head, not from citizens, politicians or the police union as she's kept the department on the straight and narrow with only a few blips on the radar, and that's despite the mayhem with the riots from early June and numerous demonstrations over the last few months.
    Ours had to deal with the Amber Guyer case.

Interesting that the mayor was not shicked that she resigned. He just got there a year or two before her.

Ultimate Member

WAit, the police commissioner's last name is Outlaw?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Ours had to deal with the Amber Guyer case.

Interesting that the mayor was not shicked that she resigned. He just got there a year or two before her.
    Well, we had a situation back in early June during the height of the riots in the aftermath of the George Floyd shooting where rowdy protestors were herded onto a downtown expressway one afternoon, then inadvertently gassed. That was a royal clusterfuck, but one that thankfully didn't go nuclear since no one had been hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    WAit, the police commissioner's last name is Outlaw?
    Yup. And her previous job was, in all places, Portland, the city of endless protests.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Say what?

Twitter Link

I have no idea what this is about, but I'm curious to know if it's legit or just a joke.
    This is a parody inspired by Kayleigh quite seriously claiming that Obama and Biden had promised a vaccine for covid-19, four years before the virus was known.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Bob Woodward just released very damning Tapes all over the interwebs.

In short: Trump knew, and people died.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Quote Originally Posted by PaulBullion View Post

I read an excerpt from the Washington Post. Son of a bitch. Here's what's trending on Twitter like crazy: #TrumpKnew

Okay, sure, but what about this guy with an anime Hitler tattoo?

https://twitter.com/hkesvani/status/...602397185?s=21

I read an excerpt from the Washington Post. Son of a bitch. Here's what's trending on Twitter like crazy: #TrumpKnew
    The word "Lordy" is trending, too.

Hillary was right!

This is a parody inspired by Kayleigh quite seriously claiming that Obama and Biden had promised a vaccine for covid-19, four years before the virus was known.
    One heck of a parody.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

IMO, what's more troubling is that his supporters don't care how many Americans die. When trump made the below comment I thought he was just bragging. I didn't think it'd be true.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."