Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    No it isn't. But you are welcome to stay for tea and effusive conversation over Jumbo Carnation's latest collection. (I hear he took inspiration from the flora fauna of Arakko...it's going to be STUNNSATIONAL!)

@ JBen...Why am I not seated next to Rihanna at the Fall/Winter show? Something MUST be done.
    Did someone say STUNNSATIONAL? I ran right over.

Friend, you are not seated next to Rihanna.... Rihanna is seated next to you! She begged so I allowed it.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post

Friend, you are not seated next to Rihanna.... Rihanna is seated next to you! She begged so I allowed it.
    I could definitely use some Stunnsational stuff right about now!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Very well. Iz ah Caribbean ting...yuh unnerstan.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Very well. Iz ah Caribbean ting...yuh unnerstan.
    It's why you fit right in on tropical Krakoa.

Now if you'll excuse me, I tried tea with that new flower found on the northern coast. I'm seeing everything upside down and it's fabulous.

It's why you fit right in on tropical Krakoa.

Now if you'll excuse me, I tried tea with that new flower found on the northern coast. I'm seeing everything upside down and it's fabulous.
    OMGoddess!!! We needs to take that to the JuC-K afterparty rave...
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

OMGoddess!!! We needs to take that to the JuC-K afterparty rave...

I love most of Krakoa. I don't agree with some of it (the culty parts). But I love the ever going party, the government style, and the fact that mutants finally have a nation!

People desperately want there to be an actual Krakoan cult so, I'm happy to oblige.

I hearby announce that I have had a REVELATION my fellow Krakoans! I have been visited by the Great Mutant Spirit of Love and Life and Mystery, LeeKirbClareByrnMorrisQuitelyHick and it was glorious! That name is easier to pronounce in Krakoan but sometimes they just like being called "Roy."

They (gender and identity itself is far too limiting) showed me that the key to happiness and mastery in life can be found by following the initiatory curriculum given by the Great Mutant World Tree here on the Eastern shore of Krakoa.

The sap from the Great Mutant World Tree can be turned into a potent Holy Beverage that will allow one to not only see Roy in all of the multi-limbed, multi-faced, multi-voiced divine glory, but will also help you get a better return on your taxes, will clean your gutters while you sleep, and will help bring about peace between humans and mutants (no guarantees about Inhumans though). Also, the more you drink the more you will LOVE HICKMAN! LOVE HICKMAN!! LOVE HICKMAN!!!!!!

Join me my fellow Krakoans! I can't be High-Priest and sole cult member alone (although I prefer the term "Grand-High Mucky-Muck")!

Can Astroman, Grand-High Mucky-Muck of Roy, the Krakoan god of Love, Life, and Mystery get a witness?

I submit all that I am and all that I have to The One. The Mystery. The Light and Life. The Love.
    Om Shanty Hallelujah and So Mote it be.

I submit all that I am and all that I have to The One. The Mystery. The Light and Life. The Love.
    Om Shanty Hallelujah and So Mote it be.
    Roy's blessings upon you dear Sibling! Now let's go spread the good word at the afterparty rave!

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    People desperately want there to be an actual Krakoan cult so, I'm happy to oblige.

I hearby announce that I have had a REVELATION my fellow Krakoans! I have been visited by the Great Mutant Spirit of Love and Life and Mystery, LeeKirbClareByrnMorrisQuitelyHick and it was glorious! That name is easier to pronounce in Krakoan but sometimes they just like being called "Roy."

They (gender and identity itself is far too limiting) showed me that the key to happiness and mastery in life can be found by following the initiatory curriculum given by the Great Mutant World Tree here on the Eastern shore of Krakoa.

The sap from the Great Mutant World Tree can be turned into a potent Holy Beverage that will allow one to not only see Roy in all of the multi-limbed, multi-faced, multi-voiced divine glory, but will also help you get a better return on your taxes, will clean your gutters while you sleep, and will help bring about peace between humans and mutants (no guarantees about Inhumans though). Also, the more you drink the more you will LOVE HICKMAN! LOVE HICKMAN!! LOVE HICKMAN!!!!!!

Join me my fellow Krakoans! I can't be High-Priest and sole cult member alone (although I prefer the term "Grand-High Mucky-Muck")!

Can Astroman, Grand-High Mucky-Muck of Roy, the Krakoan god of Love, Life, and Mystery get a witness?
    MY day = MADE.

Wow.

TESTIFY.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    MY day = MADE.

Wow.

TESTIFY.
    Welcome Sibling! Have a goblet of the Holy Juice of Roy (geez... that sounds dirty... not sure if the cult should double-down on that or rethink the phrasing) and join us in praising the sun rising over our glorious island!

Welcome Sibling!
    We are baptised and resurrected in the Holy Juices! *bell rings* We are baptised and resurrected in the Holy Juices! *bell rings* We are baptised and resurrected in the Holy Juices! *bell rings*

We are baptised and resurrected in the Holy Juices! *bell rings* We are baptised and resurrected in the Holy Juices! *bell rings* We are baptised and resurrected in the Holy Juices! *bell rings*
    Devaishwarya, I anoint thee "Grand-High Bell Ringer of Roy!"

BANNED

im so glad x-fans are embracing the weird, i will not miss the daily anti-avengers/inhumans/bias, now our payback is our money