Page 455 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 3554054454514524534544554564574584594655055559551455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 75153

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro no Shinigami View Post
    Herman Cain Remains Hospitalized 1 Month After COVID-19 Diagnosis

So he is still in hospital? Well he is 74 years old and previously has survived cancer. Glad to know he is still recovering.

I'd expect someone with a bachelor's degree in mathematics and a master's degree in computer science to take the covid-19 threat seriously. Maybe he will learn to wear a mask and practice social distancing and other hygiene rules after getting the "common cold" as they label it.
    It doesn't get talked about enough, which is understandable considering all that's going on, but the recovery from a severe case of the corona virus can be incredibly long and nasty.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Trump Clings To Unproven Treatments As U.S. Sinks Deeper Into Pandemic

Frustrated with his low approval ratings, the president is once again leaning in to hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment. If at first you don't succeed with that snake oil, try, try again!

Russian Operatives Spreading Coronavirus Disinformation, U.S. Officials Say

A trio of websites have reportedly been used by Russian intelligence operatives to spread anti-American views and disinformation about the pandemic. Don't hold your breath waiting for Trump to bitch about what the Ivans are doing. Meanwhile, speaking of bullshit spreading....

How Quack Doctors And Powerful GOP Operatives Spread Misinformation To Millions

A group calling itself “America’s Frontline Doctors” spread false information about COVID-19 with the help of Facebook, right-wing media and President Trump.

====================

In non-coronavirus news:

NYPD Under Scrutiny After Videos Show Officers Pulling Protester Into Unmarked Van

Several city officials have expressed concern over the NYPD’s handling of the woman’s arrest. “We need answers immediately,” said the city comptroller. The whole damn country needs answers!

Defiant William Barr Denies Politicizing Justice For Trump’s Friends

Testifying before the House Judiciary Committee, the attorney general also defended the deployment of federal officers in cities across the country. But, no federal officers to Michigan where armed WHITE MEN occupied the state capitol to whine about the lockdown.

Trump Moans ‘Nobody Likes Me,’ And Twitter Critics Quickly Remind Him Why

“It can only be my personality, that’s all,” Trump said at a news conference where he lamented his plunging popularity. Being a raging narcissist, Spongedon Whinepants fails to understand that it isn't all about him.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 07-29-2020 at 02:11 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

“It can only be my personality, that’s all,” Trump said at a news conference where he lamented his plunging popularity. Being a raging narcissist, Spongedon Whinepants fails to understand that it isn't all about him.
    That's not entirely false, (while ignoring other logical reasons that he'll never admit to in public) but the bar's so low with Trump this acknowledgement looks like progress. Which he's going to backtrack the second he thinks it hurts his fragile ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    That's not entirely false, (while ignoring other logical reasons that he'll never admit to in public) but the bar's so low with Trump this acknowledgement looks like progress. Which he's going to backtrack the second he thinks it hurts his fragile ego.
    A rare moment of self-reflection from Caramel Caligula, something Mary L. Trump said in her book he was incapable of. But yeah, you're right, he'll do a 180 when he feels that moment had sufficiently hurt his pride.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    It has to be real, to quote something that outrageous would be libel. Aye yai yai, how did this guy get elected, and before Trump came to power to.

Wow! I don't...even...know...what...to...say. It can't be real can it? What a f'n fruitloop.

Man....I like politics but I need to stay away from this forum, it starting to depress me.
    As noted, it is not real. It's a satirical piece by a former Senator/ Saturday Night Live writer.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Ah it's so depressing. What ever happened to the Republican Party of John McCain and Condoleeza Rice?

A blue wave needs to happen to rinse all the maggots out of the Republican Party.
    Can we be real? McCain was an exception who proved the rule, because despite his good nature he generally still went along with all the awful **** they did. The fact that there were a handful of moments he defied his party on some absolutely despicable stuff got him called a “maverick” is a bit of a joke

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Can we be real? McCain was an exception who proved the rule, because despite his good nature he generally still went along with all the awful **** they did. The fact that there were a handful of moments he defied his party on some absolutely despicable stuff got him called a “maverick” is a bit of a joke
    McCain was also mentored by a Democrat, which explains much about both his willingness to break with Republicans on occasion and his willingness to actually work across the aisle.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Condolezza Rice?? Lying us into a devastating War, pro-torture, wrong on every foreign policy matter? That good Republican Condolezza Rice?

https://www.insidehighered.com/quick...ndoleezza-rice

https://foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/12...doleezza-rice/
    Last edited by Kirby101; 07-29-2020 at 06:45 AM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Condolezza Rice?? Lying us into a devastating War, pro-torture, wrong on every foreign policy matter? That good Republican Condolezza Rice?

https://www.insidehighered.com/quick...ndoleezza-rice

https://foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/12...doleezza-rice/
    Such an angry woman too. Wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    McCain also toed the party line and accepted 24-carat wingnut Sarah Palin as his VP candidate back in 2008. Not exactly a smart move on his part, giving her a forum to show the world what a four alarm loopjob she was, and still is today.

Louis Gohmert tests positive for COVID-19.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-386076

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Now I have that damn song stuck in my head.

"Who lives in a state of perpetual bankruptcy?

SpongeDon WhinePants!

Thin skinned and hateful and or-ange is he!

SpongeDon WhinePants!"

Your welcome.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Louis Gohmert tests positive for COVID-19.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-386076
    WBE will have a high old time with this bit of news, considering he's said Louie has been batshit crazy from syphilis for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Now I have that damn song stuck in my head.

"Who lives in a state of perpetual bankruptcy?

SpongeDon WhinePants!

Thin skinned and hateful and or-ange is he!

SpongeDon WhinePants!"

Your welcome.
    HA! Quite clever, my friend!